Highschool DxD: Unlimited Bla...

By Yuto_Fuyuki

Just a idea I got inspired from the Fate Series in general and I don't really have a good summery to put but... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: E-Rank Luck
Chapter 3: Faker Vs Knight
Chapter 5: Siblings
Chapter 6: Inferno
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Duel
Chapter 9: Fake
Chapter 10: Knight Vs Knight
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Hellish Training
Chapter 13: Archer Card
Chapter 14: A Mother's Will
Chapter 15: Sword of Promise Victory
Chapter 16: Assassin of Red and Black
Chapter 17: Parent
Chapter 18: Magical Girl
Chapter 19: Sisterly Love
Chapter 20: Saint
Chapter 21: Vampire
Chapter 22: Natural Enemy
Chapter 23: Emiya and Kotomine
Chapter 24: Carnage
Chapter 25: Light and Dark
Chapter 26: Aftermath ( Rewritten)
Annoucement Part 2

Chapter 4: Are you my Master?

26.3K 291 222
By Yuto_Fuyuki

Walking away from the group of Devils Yuto started to think why the blonde knight had so much hatred in him. It only seemed to increase once he pulled out Caliburn. Could it be he hates Holy Swords? It was a possibility since Devils are weak against Holy weapons like a Holy Sword. Though even if that was the case, the Holy Swords he had were different than the ones here. They might not act the same even if this world and his are called Holy, it would be the same with demonic swords as well.

So the knight can't just hate Holy Swords it has to be a certain kind, Caliburn looked like his mother's sword Excalibur with some differences. Yuto stopped walking and turned around looking back at the school then frowned feeling disappointed in the blonde knight.

" So you gave up your Humanity for the sake of getting revenge on a legendary sword?"

-Timeskip-

The events of yesterday were on Yuto mind when he was in school, for one why did Kiba want revenge on the sword of victory? He didn't know much about this world Excalibur since there had to be a counterpart to the one he held in his Reality Marble. Whatever the case Yuto found it dumb and disappointing the demonic sword user had a hatred for a sword that wasn't even alive. Yuto mind shifted to the demonic swords he had in his Reality marble, they were clearly upset. Ever since he laid his eyes on the demonic swords Kiba summoned to fight him with he knew they were weaker than his. Greatly even, the thing is the swords he kept felt insulted these swords called themselves demonic.

The only ones who weren't upset were swords like Balmung and Gram, they didn't seem to mind at all. Yuto was snapped out of his thoughts even the teacher called on him to answer the question. Said teacher expected him to fail since he rarely paid any attention.

Standing up Yuto answered without any difficulties shocking the teacher and his classmates before sitting back down. Living in another world before this one had its perks. Sitting back down, Yuto sensed something within the area. Using his magic circuits he scanned the entire town. This was something he could do with his magic circuits, to say his father was shocked yet proud made Yuto smile a bit.

Once the scanning was done, the thing he had sense was a Holy Sword. Quite ironic if you ask him since he was thinking about Holy Swords earlier. Like he thought before they sensed different minus the fact these were giving off a stronger aura than normal. There were two thoughts running through Yuto head right now.

Screw the guy who had these Holy Swords and now the swords in his Reality Marble that were Holy were know like the demonic ones. They were now expressing their foul mood to these lower Holy Swords as they were clearly telling him. Swords like Excalibur Galatine,Durandal, and Caliburn were the most upset about it. Yuto ignored them the best he could and just waited for class to end.

That changed until he felt the Holy aura moving away from its current location which means he needs to get out of class now. Standing up suddenly he alerted the entire class and his teacher.

" Mr.Emiya what do you think your doing?" His teacher asked looking at him

Yuto didn't say anything as he just picked up his bag and started to leave the class not caring if the teacher was calling for him or not. When he got outside he could see the gate was closed, not even caring if anyone saw him he started to run forward the gate. Next thing people knew he jumped over it and sprinted away.

" I'm dead once Sona finds out " Yuto muttered under his breath as he remembered the punishment the student council president gave him the last time he left school during the middle of class.

Running all the way to the source of the Holy aura Yuto was in an alleyway away from anyone. He looked around then summoned one of his D-Rank Swords to block the incoming one. Looking behind him he could see a priest holding a weird looking sword but it glowed orange. Yuto saw that the sword he summoned started to crack and break, he jumped back as the D-Rank Sword broke. He dropped the now broken sword and looked at the priest who attacked him. The guy looked like he was insane by how he was looking at him.

" Didn't expect you to block my attack kid, I knew you weren't normal by how you tracked me down. " the priest said smiling as he readied his blade

" If I wasn't normal you could have killed an innocent person. But hey I'm not one to talk since no normal person would walk into an alleyway like this " Yuto dropped his bag and took a stance as he pulled out three black keys " Well doesn't make a difference to yo anyway, mind introducing yourself?"

" Why would I introduce myself to someone who's about to die!?" The priest yelled as he charged at Yuto with inhuman speed. Anybody who wasn't prepared would have died when the priest bought down the sword on them. Unfortunately the priest was gonna have a bad time. Using the three black keys he had Yuto blocked the attack with the cost of his blades being destroyed.

Yuto backed away from the priest as he lead a barrage of slashes at him, each time the black hair boy blocked with a Black Key. Each time though they were destroyed but he didn't care Yuto could always make more, an unlimited amount in fact. After having thirty of his black keys destroyed blocking the Holy Sword the priest in front of him had he stopped attacking and glared at the teen " How many swords do you have kid!? I'm getting pretty tired of you blocking all of my attacks! Just let me kill you already with Excalibur Rapidly!"

Said person gave him a blank stare as he looked at the destroyed shards of metal on the ground. Yuto then realized the last two words the priest said, Excalibur Rapidly? That swords a Excalibur? If so it's a pathetic one that is, Yuto won't deny the sword had a strong aura and was unique. But if that was the Excalibur of this world's than it was far weaker than the Excalibur of his world. Hell he bet Caliburn would be stronger than it and that sword wasn't even suppose to be used in combat. Now Yuto knew why his swords ( the holy ones ) were upset, it was because of this knock off Excalibur itself a Holy Sword. If this was just one sword and due to the added name of Rapidly than the other two swords he sensed could be Excalibur knock offs as well. Gritting his teeth he glared at the priest who backed off a little bit.

" You call that sword a Excalibur? That's nothing compared to the sword of Promised Victory!" Yuto yelled at him, he held himself back from summoning Excalibur or Excalibur Proto. Hell he wouldn't even summon Excalibur Galatine or Excalibur Morgan. They didn't need to be summoned to deal with this insult.

Blue sparks started to appear as Yuto started to summon a blade that released a large amount of demonic energy. The very blade that had killed his mother during her time as King. The very sword that the Knight of Rebellion held as he stole the throne of King Arthur. The once blue sparks turned red as it surged everywhere.

" Let me introduce you to my favorite sword" Yuto started as he finished forming the blade and held it proudly " Clarent: Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword!"

When it was done forming Yuto automatically charged forward the priest with insane speed. He clashed swords with Excalibur Rapidly as it pushed him back making his so called Excalibur crack under Clarent pressure. The two swords created sparks of metal clashing together but it was obvious Excalibur Rapidly was having trouble as Clarent released its power. Yuto jumped away then charged at the priest once again giving him a barrage of never ending slashes. He tried his best to block with his blade but each time the two swords connected, Excalibur Rapidly gained another crack. This was bad for the priest as he couldn't afford for it to break at a time like this. He started to run to try and escape the boy but said person jumped in front of him pointing his sword at him.

" Don't think I'll let you escape! I'm gonna break that sword of yours to calm down mine "

" What the hell are you even talking about you brat!?"

Without even answering him Yuto charged and prepared to strike until he had to stop midway to dodge a spear made of light almost impale him. That wasn't the end though as the spear exploded. As the explosion died down and as the smoke cleared Yuto can be seen holding his side. Blood was coming out fast as Yuto quickly stopped the bleeding with some healing magic. He looked up to see a man with ten jet black Raven wings, Yuto couldn't hear what was going on as he saw the priest and man talk before the priest left. The ringing from the explosion caused this as he tried to recover from it. That is until the man with Raven wings looked at him while forming another spear.

Yuto gritted his teeth as he couldn't move to dodge the attack, and even if he did managed to move the spear would explode like last time. There was a chance he could make Clarent fire itself at him but with the way Yuto was he couldn't do that without alerting the guy. So his only option was to wait and die.....

Like hell he will! He wasn't gonna die here and now, just because some man with ten wings had exploding light spears. Try fighting Gilgamesh you bird brain! Without knowing it Yuto right hand started to grow red as a marking started to form. Yuto forced himself up stand as he glared at the man in the air, he saw him smirk before throwing his spear. Time seem to flow slowly as Yuto yelled out

" Just try and kill me! I am the son of the King of Knights I will not die!"

The marking finished forming as a red magic circle appeared on the ground where Clarent was currently impaled in. The circle glowed as red sparks flied everywhere then a person in armor appeared. They grabbed Clarent and threw it at the spear, causing it to explode. Clarent came back to them as they looked up at the fallen angel with the intent to kill.

Next thing the fallen angel knew, the person in armor jumped into the air and attacked him. He managed to dodge a couple of attacks but the person in armor slashed his side. Not wanting to cause anymore attention to himself or deal with the mysterious person in front of him. He summoned a magic circle and teleported away without a trance. When the armor person saw the threat was gone it relaxed a bit and dropped onto the ground creating a small crater.

Yuto who watched the whole thing saw the person in armor drop down and walked forwards him. As he could a closer look it looked like a man in red and sliver armor.One that would fit a Knight of the old world. Yuto looked at the Knight who saved him what possibly could have sent him to the afterlife. He snapped out of his surprised and asked what anyo in this situation would ask " Who are you?"The knight didn't say anything as his helmet started to come off, it looked like something that would be on machine like armor.

When the helmet came off Yuto saw it wasn't a man but a woman. She had blonde hair tied into a ponytail with green eyes. He could tell she had fang like teeth as she looked more like a delinquent. Once her helmet was off she stabbed Clarent into the ground and started to introduce herself.

" I am Mordred, the one and true heir of Arthur Pendragon. So I asked of you...." she gave Yuto a fanged smile " Are you my master?"

End of Chapter

Hope you people enjoyed the chapter
Pls Vote and Comment what you thought of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...