NBA Imagines

By GLIZZYY

*Explicit Or Not* Imaginative stories about any NBA player (or celebrity really) out now. You can send reques... More

Klay Thompson
Kyrie Irving
Blake Griffin
Stephen Curry
DeAndre Jordan
Ben Simmons
Devin Booker
Tyler Ulis
Paul George
Jayson Tatum
Odell Beckham Jr.
Markelle Fultz
The Game
Dennis Smith Jr.

Kelly Oubre Jr.

3.9K 68 4
By GLIZZYY

(Y/N)

I stomped around the empty house into the kitchen for a late snack. It was around midnight and my boyfriend wasn't home yet from his game.

I bent lower to grab the grapes from the drawer when I heard my phone ringing from the living room.

I quickly grabbed them and headed over to my phone seeing it was him.

"Hello" I answered roughly hoping he would sense a difference.

"Hey baby can you pick me up from the airport in like half an hour?" He said in a deep and raspy voice that gave me chills. I could tell he just woke up.

"Ok" I said after he immediately hung up.

My anger and frustration grew.

Me and Kelly haven't had any type of sexual contact in almost 2 months, and I think I'm getting withdrawals.

I don't understand how he has gone this long, he use to beg for sex after like a week.

Every time he left I'd try to use some of the toys  a friend suggested I buy, but nothing gave me the same pleasure as him.

The way Kelly would choke me, a toy couldn't do that. A toy couldn't bite me, make me beg, it couldn't do any of the things Kelly made me crave.

And that thing that I craved was him.

I went to my room and grabbed my crocs and slid them on. All I was wearing was one of his large t-shirts and the crocs.

No underwear and no bra.

He's gonna give me what I need tonight.

I jumped in the car and headed to the airport that the team took. As I drove I texted him I'd be there in 10 minutes.

When I made it there, I parked as my heart beat out of my chest.

I was so sexually frustrated that when I saw him walk through the sliding doors of the airport, dapping all his teammates up, my heartbeat sped up and I was already starting to get wet.

This man could make me ready, by just being in front of me.

He came to the side of the car and opened the backseat and threw his suitcase in there before jumping into the passenger seat.

"Hey baby" He said leaning over to kiss me. I leaned closer, inhaling his natural scent that drove me wild.

I kissed him but before he could pull away, I deepened the kiss, by thrusting my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and placed his large hand in my hair, pulling it back.

Our lips separated when he did that, "What's up wit you Y/N?" He said.

I smiled staring into his beautiful eyes. He still had a good grip on my hair and tightened it, making me moan and bite my lip.

"Oh that's what you want" he said more as a statement than a question.

I ran my hand across his lap, trying to get his dick hard. His hips bucked.

He could feel my every movement because he was wearing basketball shorts with no boxers.

Maybe we both had the same idea tonight.

He slapped my hand away. "Drive" he demanded.

Before I started driving I lifted the shirt I was wearing and took it off, throwing it in the back with his suitcase.

"Drive" he demanded harder.

I giggled while starting the car. Good thing we don't live far away.

Kelly was quiet and stoic the entire ride, but I knew that meant he was planning what he was gonna do with me.

When I pulled into the driveway he hopped out and ran to my side carrying my naked body over his shoulder.

He grabbed his keys and quickly unlocked the door, before I could run upstairs to the bedroom, he grabbed me and threw me on the couch.

I was on my back when he dove straight into my pussy. I grabbed his hair and moaned. He started eating me like a madman.

"Fuck Kelly! Right there" I screamed. His eyes were staring right at mine while his tongue worked magic on me.

He pulled away staring at my jewel, "Wet ass pussy" he said before diving back in.

His hand reached up to play with my nipples but I grabbed it and put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on his index and middle finger getting them all wet.

He pulled them from my mouth and stuck them in my pussy and started licking my clit.

"Yeessssss d-Kellyyyy" I was screaming. I tried to sit up so I could look down at him, but he had a tight grip on my waist.

He pulled his fingers out and kissed my clit once more which made my hips buck, and kissed up my body before landing on my lips.

"You taste yourself?" He asked. I nodded moaning into his mouth.

"You so nasty Y/N" I smiled.

I stood up and leaned over the arm of the couch, into the position I wanted him to fuck me in.

I threw one leg up, letting him see my wet pussy.

He stood up behind me, rubbing my ass and letting the tips of his fingers tease my pussy.

He dropped his shorts, making his hard dick smack my pussy. My legs shook.

"You Want It Y/N?" He asked me while rubbing his dick up and down my soaked pussy.

I nodded my head moaning. He slapped my ass, "Speak" he said.

"Yes I want it daddy" I said. I started to grind my pussy back on his dick.

"You want what?" He questioned huskily. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"I want you to fuck me hard daddy" I said lowly. My voice was gone from his actions.

He slapped his dick on my pussy, "Louder".

In my head, I was crying. Why can't he just put it in already?

I put my head down, "DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!" I yelled.

He lined himself up and slowly pushed it in. "Shit" I said as his thick dick filled me up. He started off slow, letting me get used to it.

But once I was, he grabbed my hip and started fucking me hard.

"Fuck! That feels so good" I screamed.

"Damn, whose pussy dis is?!" He yelled.

I screamed back, "ITS YOURS DADDY! ITS ALL YOURS!"

He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me back. My moans got louder.

"You like when I get rough wit you?" He said as he slapped my ass.

"Yessssss" I got out. He leaned down and bit into the back of my neck.

He was leaving hickies on any part he could reach. He pulled out of my pussy and started leaving hickies on my ass.

"You all mine?" He asked. "Yes baby I'm all yours" I said.

He entered in my pussy again, this time the strokes were even harder.

"I got dis pussy dis wet, huh?" I nodded my head.

"Yess daddy" I said.

He pulled my hair back so I was standing straight up and his dick was still in me.

He pulled out and sat on the couch, "Come ride Daddy's dick"

I straddled his lap and lowered myself down on his dick making us both moan together.

"Shittt" we both said.

I pushed him back so he was leaning back on the couch cushions.

Kelly grabbed my ass and helped me bounce on him while he kissed and sucked on my titties.

"Oooohhhh yesss, that feels so goood" I said. My moans were getting louder and louder the closer I got to my peak.

His hand came up and grabbed my neck, choking me.

He pulled my face down making me kiss him while I continued to throw my ass up and down.

I was moaning in his mouth as he continued to kiss me. "Daddy I'm gonna cum" I cried.

He nodded his head, "Keep riding my dick Y/N" I kept going.

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I couldn't keep up with my breath.

"Oooohhhhhh mmmmyyyyyy gooooooodddddddd" I screamed.

His other hand went down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit.

I couldn't keep up with all the pleasure that my body was receiving. He was whispering dirty things into my ears.

He had a tight grip on my neck which stopped my breathing, he was rubbing my clit, he was fucking me hard and he was sucking on my titties.

"SHITTTT DADDYYYY" I said as I lifted off of him and squirted hard on his lower abdomen.

He let go of my neck so I could breath. I climbed off his lap and kneeled in front of him.

I stared at his thick, long, hard, dick that was covered in my cream. I licked the underside of it tasting my pussy again.

His mouth was hanging wide open while he stared down at me.

I sucked on the tip of it before going down and deep throating the whole thing.

He grabbed the back of my head pushing me further down.

"Fuckkk" He said rolling his eyes.

I inwardly smiled knowing he was about to cum. I wanted to feel his hot and sticky cum in my mouth.

I continued to suck his dick sloppily making my spit fly everywhere.

"Fuckkk Y/N I'm gonna cum" he said.

I kept sucking and jerking his dick off in my mouth before he exploded.

"Shitttt" He said as I milked his hot seed out.

I swallowed his kids before opening my mouth showing him it was gone.

He smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

"I love yo nasty ass" He said. I smiled, "I love yo nasty ass too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2K 37
🙃just read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
288K 4.9K 47
a series of imagines in which your favorite nba heartthrob makes your dreams come true.
221K 4.6K 76
Little scenarios that find themselves lodged in my brain about NBA players and Harry styles. Welcome to hell, enjoy yourself :)
431K 8.8K 126
I am back AND I'M BETTER And yes I know I said I was finished but... Time to open up your imagination with your favourite ball players once...