My Roommate the Sex God

By Heretheirony

Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to... More

Synopsis
MONSTER
OH DEAR
JUST A FREIND
I CAN SO SEE
BLUE MOON
COME HERE
ANOTHER KNOTCH ON MY BELT
APOLOGY ACCEPTED
IM SHOCKED
RUNAWAY
HAVE A MINUTE?
HOSPITLE GOWNS
NEXT TIME
BLACK FRIDAY
BACK HOME
COMFORTING
JUST TAKE IT
HAND ME MY PANTS
BACK AGAIN
Ouch
EVEN SCORE
BOXER BRIEFS
BARBIE & KEN
THRESHOLD
CHRISTMAS
BED TIME
MY PLACE
BEACH
WHAT NOW?
US?
BACK AGAIN
TRUST
FOR THE BEST
COUCH
POURING RAIN
COMFORT
BOWLING SHOES
LILIES & DAISIES
WAFFLE HOUSE
SQUARES
OUR BED
SOAKING WET
BOSTON
CLUMSY BOY
ROLE REVERSED
SHUT IT!
BUZZERS
DITZ
GIVE & TAKE
KICK THE BUCKET
CANT SAY NO
BACK TO NORMAL
2 YEARS DOWN
SWEET BEGINNINGS

BUTTERCUP

260K 8.1K 5.2K
By Heretheirony

Keagan

This week sucked.

Absolutely and totally sucked; I don't think I've ever really applied myself to an academic course in years. I was fantastic in art, like... Abnormally good at it. I wouldn't go so far as to say I was an artist or that art was a passion of mine, but I did well and cared enough to willingly pay attention. Sadly though, only one of my classes this term is art related. Other than that, I had to buckle down and take some serious courses.

But back on subject, yeah... This week fucking sucked. I actually found myself sitting in my room quietly, and reading through a text book. Not only that, but I was writing shit down as well. ON TOP OF THAT, it wasn't even for the class I had to beat Jamie in.

I feel like a total sell out. A little piece of me died as soon as I caught myself doing that. So I vowed that I would make up for it this weekend. With or without Jamie, I was going to go crazy. He had been acting funny since Monday anyways, so I don't know if he'll even be willing to go, but I'll try.

"What are you doing this weekend?" I looked up from my laptop to see Jamie walking in from the bathroom, looking a little more flustered and worn out than usual. I don't think he just beat off, I would have surely heard something right? So what the hell is wrong with him?

"Uh, same kids are throwing another party later. Wanna go?" It was almost shocking the response he gave, well, more or less the look. He almost looked relieved when I said party. It was strange to say the least. No excuses, no sighs, nothing. Just sheer acceptance.

"Yeah, I would really like to, when are we leaving?"

"In a few hours I suppose, it doesn't start until eight. I supplied alcohol last time, so they're shit out of luck if they wanted me to bring any this time."

"Well, are you sure you don't want to go pick up something? We can go look at the pillow-top stuff for your back if we hit up Wal-Mart, kill two birds with one stone? I know how big of a fan you are for pre-gam-"

"Fine fine! We'll go get alcohol, sheesh! You sold me at pillow. Lets go." I shouted, interrupting his rambling. He didn't have to beat around the bush with me, he should know that by now.

We walked out to my car in almost silence, there were a few words here and there, but nothing really important was said. He just kind of gawked at my semi luxury car and asked how I afforded it, I knew he was curious about it since I let it slip that I was a trailer park kid, but I didn't comment. I just smiled and told him it was a gift. It practically was, I mean, Jana couldn't drive her Cadillac anymore. So I had it now, and let me tell you, this thing was definitely my baby.

Once we got to Wal-Mart, I kind of splurged on myself. I actually sprung out an extra eighty bucks to get the memory foam topper for my bed. I remember seeing in the commercials for this stuff that you can jump on it and it won't knock anything over, so I was stoked to try it out.

"So, are we just getting beer again this time?"

"Uh, not if you don't want too." I laughed. "Why is there something you want more?"

"Well, yes and no, I want you to get your beers, but I think we should have some of this as well." He grabbed a 40 of mango passion fruit Smirnoff and smiled.

"Well, it's a little fruity, but if you want it I'll get it for you." I chuckled.

"You won't drink it?"

"Now I never said that." We both laughed and made our way to the check out counter. Of course I was carded, but thank god I had enough charm to distract the old broad from Jamie's underage ass.

"Should we have gotten juice or something to go with this?" I looked over at Jamie once I got in the car and cocked my eyebrow, not because it was a stupid question, but because the kid was already trying to open the bottle.

"Uh, no. You'll be fine, we'll find something while we're there. Just chill out, and don't open that. Last thing I need is to be charged with a fine for having an open alcohol container in my car with a minor. Now, lets get back so we can put that pillow thing on my bed and head out!" He rolled his eyes, but listened and put the bottle down.

And it was weird, because after that I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I knew something was up, but I didn't think it was necessarily negative. Now I just had this dark tension cloud looming over me.

But, just to save myself from a headache, I pushed the thoughts as far away as my mind would let me, and ignored any previous caring feeling I had.

Today was Friday and I wasn't about to let this week suck any worse than it already had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fucking hell!" I laughed, throwing my arm around Jamie's shoulders as he polished off another shot. He hadn't had much to drink yet, but I could already see him working up to a tipsy. "Slow your roll young blood, the night has just begun!"

"How can you tell me to slow down?" He laughed. "You've already had like five shots!"

"I know, but my liver is already beyond repair. I can handle this. I don't want you pooping out on me before the party even starts!"

Jamie rolled his eyes but smiled. "Well, I'm going to go get me a mixed drink or something then. Do you want anything?" I looked at my more than half filled glass and nodded, knowing by the time he worked his way back to me that I'd probably be finished. "Alright so-"

"Just bring me anything." I blurted, dropping my arm from his shoulders and patting his ass. "Now go little one and hurry back, I think they're about to start a game now!"

He shot me a glare, but scampered away like he was told.

"Keagan!" I looked over my shoulder to see a familiar face walking toward me. "My man, how have you been?"

"Leonard!" I shouted, placing a name to his face finally. He wasn't too memorable, but at least I knew his name. I think I either slept with him, or his sister... I don't remember. It was one of the two though. Or both. I might have slept with both of them now come to think of it. Not at the same time though, good heavens, I'm kinky but not disgusting. I have some form of morals. "I'm decent, just drinking, you?"

"I'm fantastic now that I know you're still kicking it here!" Yep, definitely slept with him if he's excited to see me. "What are they setting up here?"

I turned my head and shrugged. "I think they're getting the table ready for flip cup."

"Sweet shit! I haven't played this yet this year. Wanna try and join them?"

I shrugged my shoulders again and nodded. "Sure, why not."

The game absolutely sucked. I hated being the first person to go, but somehow it always ended up that way. It was like they used me first so they knew they had a head start on the competition.

I'm all for strategies, but I'd like to actually experience the thrill of the game for one. The middle of the line is definitely where it's at, that's where it's anyone's game.

"Kegan, here." I turned around and smiled as I saw Jamie, I don't know how long he had been gone, but it had definitely been a while.

"Oh thanks! What took you so long?"

"I've been waiting right here." He sighed. "I didn't want to bother you and your friend."

"Ahhh no worries! Leonard's cool!" I cheered before taking the drink from him and chugging about half of it. "So what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, maybe we can catch the next round of flip cup or something?"

"Yeah dude of course! Next game is all yours! I think they're going to play that stupid ice tray quarters game or something now, but I'll make sure we get a game in."

Jamie nodded curtly but smiled before looking around. "Where's the bathroom around here? We have a little time before we go up right?"

"It's down that little corridor hall thingy over there." I pointed. "And you've got plenty of time!" And with that he was gone. He must have really had to go... I felt kind of bad for the poor kid now, I mean this is the second time he's been here and from the looks of how fast he escaped, he must have had had to go for a while now.

"Hey hot stuff, c'mere." I looked over at Leonard who was motioning for me lazily.

"What's up man?" I asked, but he didn't respond. He just took my hand and led me away from the semi crowded area, to a darker semi crowded area. For a second I almost pulled away so I could wait for Jamie to come back, but he'd understand.

I made my wishes very clear each time Leonard's hand would snake towards my pants. I didn't want more than a good make out tonight, which I wasn't really getting anyways. He was sub par at best, and I knew I could find better, but I was just inebriated enough not to care.

"Dude, look, if you're going to keep grabbing my junk, you can find someone else's face to spit all over." I laughed as I pushed myself away from Leonard. He may have initiated the kiss, but I definitely took over. I don't handle being dominated very well, and I wasn't about to change my ways for someone who couldn't even kiss.

"Awh man, don't be like that, come back, I promise I'll behave..."

"Keagan!" I sighed audibly before turning around. I was really sick of hearing my name shouted tonight. "Is this where you've been? I've been looking for you for almost an hour now."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." I snorted as I sauntered over to him, a little more sway in my hips than I remembered ever having. "I got a little caught up."

"I can see that." He sighed. "Look, you brought me here tonight and I've been pushed aside all night. If you didn't want me to tag along, you could have just said so."

"No no, that's not it." I smiled, putting my hands on either one of his shoulders. "Like I said, I got caught up. Cheer up buttercup, lets go get you and me another drink and we can demand a game of flip cup."

"No, you know what; I'm just going to go back to the room. I was really looking forward to this party but... Whatever."

"Wait, Jamison, don't be like that." I whined, but it was already too late. He was basically out the door before I had even said his name.

"Don't let the party pooper get you down, lets just-"

"Shut up Leonard." I groaned. Last thing I needed was his voice floating through my head as this rock of guilt settled in my stomach. I was tempted to just drink more to make it go away, but I knew deep down it wouldn't and that my intoxicated mind would just eat at me until I caved.

So I just left. Well, I grabbed the first large unopened bottle of alcohol I could find and headed back to my room.

I hated playing the good guy, but honestly, the party wasn't that much fun anyways. Especially without Jamie there. The last time he seriously had taken all my attention, and then this time... What was I even doing? I don't know. I just kind of wanted the attention on me I guess.

The room was quiet when I got back to it, but I could see a lump curled up on Jamie's bed so I knew it was him.

"Hey, grumpy gills." I grunted as I flipped on a lamp. The over head light would have just been too bright right now. "Get up, we need to talk."

Jamie rolled over and looked at me curiously. Clearly I had not sobered up in the past ten minutes, but he sat up anyways. He kept his head down and his eyes focused on his legs that were crossed in front of him.

"What?" He asked, breaking me from the semi observant trance I had been in.

"I'm not your camp counselor, and I'm not your girl friends so if something's bothering you dude, you're going to have to speak up. I'm not good at this guessing and caring shit."

"It's nothing worth talking about..." He mumbled and sighed.

"Well, it's something, but I'm not going to force you to tell me. So here." I popped open the bottle I had brought with me and smiled. "We'll have our own little party down here, and you can forget all about what's troubling you." I took a proud swig of what I quickly realized was some pretty dense vodka and smiled. "But, we're going over to my bed again. C'mon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 388 20
Kellic- (romance/m-preg/smut)
5.5K 212 14
❤︎︎ Two homies going to college together, one of them gay feelin the other who is very blunt and a little homophobic but what happens when they kiss...
39.9K 1.8K 38
James, the bad boy and ladies man, tried desperately to ignore the fact that he liked kissing boys. He did well until senior year when he met the tra...
561K 24.4K 19
Living in a suite-style college dorm meant being in close quarters with plenty of personalities: good, bad, and even mildly psychotic. James liked to...