My Roommate the Sex God

By Heretheirony

Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to... More

Synopsis
MONSTER
OH DEAR
JUST A FREIND
I CAN SO SEE
BLUE MOON
COME HERE
APOLOGY ACCEPTED
BUTTERCUP
IM SHOCKED
RUNAWAY
HAVE A MINUTE?
HOSPITLE GOWNS
NEXT TIME
BLACK FRIDAY
BACK HOME
COMFORTING
JUST TAKE IT
HAND ME MY PANTS
BACK AGAIN
Ouch
EVEN SCORE
BOXER BRIEFS
BARBIE & KEN
THRESHOLD
CHRISTMAS
BED TIME
MY PLACE
BEACH
WHAT NOW?
US?
BACK AGAIN
TRUST
FOR THE BEST
COUCH
POURING RAIN
COMFORT
BOWLING SHOES
LILIES & DAISIES
WAFFLE HOUSE
SQUARES
OUR BED
SOAKING WET
BOSTON
CLUMSY BOY
ROLE REVERSED
SHUT IT!
BUZZERS
DITZ
GIVE & TAKE
KICK THE BUCKET
CANT SAY NO
BACK TO NORMAL
2 YEARS DOWN
SWEET BEGINNINGS

ANOTHER KNOTCH ON MY BELT

320K 8.8K 8.2K
By Heretheirony

Keagan

It was an odd scent. Almost blossom like... Who am I kidding, I don't know what a blossom smells like, but it was pretty like a flower. Even though I knew where it was coming from, I couldn't get enough. I wanted to bury my nose in Jamie's hair forever, but I kept my distance... Well tried to at least.

"Keagan, you're uh... Poking me." I opened my eyes for the first time and looked down at the boy in my arms. His face turned bright red as our eyes met, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry." I yawned as I moved my face away, trying to shield him from having to smell my morning breath. "It's your fault though."

"My fault? How?"

"It was your butt that was pressed against my crotch most of the night, and it was you who was the star in my dreams last night."

"I... I, what?"

"You heard me." I yawned again as I stretched out my limbs. "Now, I'm going to go shower and fix my problem since I doubt you'd be willing to just do it for me."

I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I got up and scooted my way out of the bed, so I made sure to put on a little show for him as I stood up.

Though it was pretty concealed, you could still see a decent portion of the semi I was sporting through my jeans. So of course I flashed it off, glancing occasionally over at Jamie to see if he was looking or not.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." I laughed, causing him to jump almost simultaneously. "Quit being such a pervert Jamie, you had your chance." I shot him a wink and grabbed my clothes before sauntering off into our shared bathroom.

My shower was, needless to say, a long lived one; a hot, steamy, long and probably beyond x-rated shower.

I initially planned on going out there in my towel to show off a little more, but then I figured I put Jamison through enough this morning.

So I made myself look relatively well for a Sunday and got dressed in the normal jeans and long sleeved shirt I had brought in with me.

It dawned on me immediately as I reached for the door that Jamie might have a hangover, so sweet ol' me grabbed the ibuprofen before actually exiting the room.

Much to my surprise, Jamie was actually still in my bed, cuddled up to my pillow, with his eyes shut tightly.

"Hey man, you okay?" I whispered as softly as I could before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh! Shit..." He laughed "I didn't hear the water turn off."

"No worries," I chuckled as I moved him over and plopped down beside him. "Here's some ibuprofen if you have a hangover."

"Thanks..." He took both the medicine and the water before staring blankly at them both. "Why are you being so sweet?"

"I'm not, I'm being human."

"Mm, well thank you anyways." He said as he stuffed a few pills in his mouth and took a swig of the water.

"Don't mention it."

We sat there quietly for a while, and honestly it was nice; in a weird way... Like I've never just been comfortable around someone. We weren't talking, touching, or making out... We were just sitting there. And the more I thought about how comfortable I was, the more uncomfortable I became.

"So Keagan, what are your plans for today?" Jamie asked, breaking the now uncomfortable silence... I guess he was feeling the same way I was.

"Nothing I can think of. Why? Did you have ideas?"

He shook his head no and shrugged. "No, not necessarily, but I did promise my best friend I'd Skype with her today."

"Oh, so are you trying to get me out of the room for a while?" I asked, trying to sound offended.

"No no no! That's not it! I just didn't want to be rude and leave you hanging."

I chuckled and patted the top of his head. "Calm down, calm down. I'll be quiet I promise. Sundays are for relaxing right? I'll just chill out on my bed, while you talk to your friend on your bed."

"Is that a hint?" Jamie asked as he nudged my arm.

"To get out of my domain? Yes yes it is. But you should probably go fix yourself up before your Skype date. You look like you just had sex, and a lot of it."

The word mortified didn't even begin to cover the expression on his face, but it was pretty close. He acted as if he couldn't get out of the room fast enough.

It was cute, like... Really cute how embarrassed he got. Like the thought of him doing something dirty with me was too much to handle and sent him into a complete frenzy. Though I'm not entirely sure that's exactly what he's feeling, I'm just going to go with that.

His shower didn't take nearly as long as mine did, for obvious reasons, but he did spend an ample amount of time in the bathroom afterwards. Maybe it was because I was still out here? I don't know, or at least I didn't know until he hurried out of the bathroom.

He looked amazing.

His hair was perfectly done, his clothes fit his body nicely, and I could smell his shampoo from my bed. Not that I was complaining. By far his scent had to be my favorite... A little girly, but still just so amazing.

"Damn Jamison." I wolf called, making sure to use his actual name for emphasis. "Is this a hot date or something?"

"No..." He blushed as he pulled out his laptop. "I just want her to know that I'm doing okay out here. If I look like shit, she'll know something's up."

I chuckled and nodded understandingly as I let him go about calling up his friend.

"Jamison!" I nearly fell out of bed completely startled by that ear shattering squeal. "Oh my God, I've missed you so much!"

"Hey Livvie, I've missed you too." He chuckled.

"So tell me everything! How's your roommate? Keagan right? Is he super hot? Is he gay? What's he like?" Jamie looked over at me apologetically. I knew that this was probably my queue to leave the room, so he and his bestie could gossip, but I couldn't pass this opportunity.

So instead I got up and sat next to Jamie. I smiled charmingly at the average, but cute girl on the screen before wrapping my arm around Jamie's shoulders.

"Why don't you just ask me yourself?"

Her jaw dropped instantaneously as I finished my sentence, and the atmosphere in the room grew thicker and thicker with each second between Jamie and myself.

"I... Uh..."

"Keagan, you said you'd sit on your bed quietly." Jamie grunted. "You-"

"Your friend is clearly curious about me, and seeing me first hand clearly answered her question! I don't see the problem!" I interrupted and turned back to the camera. "Yes I'm super hot, I'm not gay per say; I'm more bisexual, and I'm an asshole... Or at least that's what Jamie's thinking about me right now, so we'll just go with that."

"Jesus Keagan-"

"Look, Jamison if this is a bad time I can just call you back later..." His friend interrupted him, but he just glared at me as if I had done something wrong.

"Why are you so mad?" I laughed.

"Because unlike you I have friends that actually give a shit about what's going on in my world, who actually care about me instead of what I can bring to a party, and you interrupting and being a total douche to said friend pisses me off." It was almost as if his mind just exploded through his mouth, and I could tell that he wanted to take back each and every word the moment he was finished. "Oh Keagan, I didn't-"

"No, it's fine." I smirked, causing Jamison to go from looking apologetic to annoyed again. "You and your little friend go ahead and talk, I won't bother you again." I turned to the camera and smiled at the girl on screen. "Sorry for being such a bother Livvie, it was nice meeting you."

I got up, grabbed my wallet phone, and keys, and left without another word.

I scrolled through the massive amounts of missed calls and texts I had received until I found the name I was looking for.

"Hey Blondie," I laughed as the tall blonde guy from the party last night picked up the phone. I think his name is Adam, but honestly I don't really care at this point. "What are you up too?"

"Bout to pop open a bottle and watch some stupid cartoons, no ones here besides me; you down to chill?"

"Eh, I guess." It wasn't my ideal night, but this guy has been after me since the moment we met; and if there is one thing I've learned from my childhood it's that beggars can't be choosers.

"Alright alright, come up stairs then. Doors unlocked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for Adam... Or Darren or who ever the fuck he was to get annoying. He was a decent guy, but clingy as all hell. I thought about just fucking him and getting it over with, but I just wasn't in the mood.

Another notch on my belt was the last thing I needed. If I went back to my dorm a hot mess, it would just fuel the fire for Jamison's clear disdain for me today.

Him and I were definitely bipolar with how we felt towards each other. One minute he's a useless nerd, and then next all I want to do is sit beside him or talk with him. For him... Well it hardly seems to shift from thinking I'm just some spoiled asshole, but occasionally I get this accepting vibe from him. I don't know.

What he said earlier today didn't even really offend me, sure it stung a bit, but I've known since I was eighteen that the one and only person who would ever care about me was gone, and since then I've come to terms with that. Jana was my saving grace and now all I can do is protect myself like she taught me to.

I didn't need any body any more, and I was fine with being alone. I just never thought someone would call me out on it.

"Keagan, pass the bottle..." Adam or Darren slurred. I looked down and saw that I had drank more than three fourths of it myself so I just passed it off to him. Usually I'd fight and make him go get his own even though technically this was his own, but tonight I just wasn't feeling as feisty as I normally am.

"Look, uh, thanks for having me over dude." I said, desperately avoiding using his name. "But I'm gonna go. I'm not feeling to hot right now. I'll catch you around though."

As I stood up all the alcohol I had drank hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Why don't you stay here, my beds big enough for the two of us..."

I laughed incredulously and shook my head.

"You're cute Adam, or Darren, or who ever the fuck you are, but not tonight man."

His drunken eyes sobered up real quick as he sighed.

"You don't even know my name." I shrugged and he bit his lip. "It's Kyle for Christ sake. We've known each other for how long now?"

"Look, Kyle, I don't care right now. I'm kinda sorry alright, take that and run with it. I'll catch you later man, don't take this to heart alright?" He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else. I took that as a good sign though. Most people who didn't want to see me again usually yelled. Quiet was good though. Quiet meant that I hurt their feelings, but not too badly that I wasn't welcomed back.

As I staggered back to my dorm I stopped in front of the vending machine and looked through all the food. Though it wasn't an ideal apology present I bought a few things of sour candy. I figured sour candy should fix a sour mood, right?

I fumbled with my key for what seemed like hours until I got it in. All the lights in the room where turned off and I could hear Jamie lightly snoring. I guess it was later than I thought... Or he was just being a dweeb and went to bed early for class in the morning.

Either way, I found a sharpie and wrote sorry all over the bags of candy before tucking them under his arm and stumbling my way back into my bed.

It wasn't much, but I figured a simple kid like Jamie would appreciate the gesture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 38
James, the bad boy and ladies man, tried desperately to ignore the fact that he liked kissing boys. He did well until senior year when he met the tra...
685K 17.7K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...
5.3K 388 20
Kellic- (romance/m-preg/smut)
18.1K 487 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...