HERE FOR HER

TheUntamedWolfie द्वारा

❤Here's to the people who try their hardest to be good enough for everyone, who spend hours reading random qu... अधिक

CHAPTER 1-The Walkers
CHAPTER 2-CAST
CHAPTER 3-We❤
CHAPTER 5- Making Plans
CHAPTER 6-Sneaking
CHAPTER 7-THE GAME
CHAPTER 8- Should I?
CHAPTER 9- Someone who understands
CHAPTER 10-The surprises❤
CHAPTER 11-Stargazing
CHAPTER 12-Best Friend
CHAPTER 13- The True Lies
A/N
CHAPTER 14-Hanging Out
CHAPTER 15- Meeting the new comer
Another A/N -Sorry :( -
CHAPTER 16- Dumb Asses
CHAPTER 17- Supermart
CHAPTER 18-Wandering Alone
CHAPTER 19-Guess I'm a bad Liar
CHAPTER 20-Promise?
CHAPTER 21 - I'm sorry
CHAPTER 22- What if?
CHAPTER 23- Plans for Hanging Out
CHAPTER 24- Oh No
CHAPTER 25- Regret
CHAPTER 26- Hot tears
CHAPTER 27- Tell me the Truth
CHAPTER 28- Here for you
CHAPTER 29- I'm Special!
CHAPTER 29-Catch me
CHAPTER 31-Away From the City
CHAPTER 32- Hope
CHAPTER 33- I can't believe it
CHAPTER 34 - And I fell in Love again
CHAPTER 35- Fading..
CHAPTER 36- Hospital
CHAPTER 37- Walker Pricks
CHAPTER 38 - I lied
A/N

CHAPTER 4-How it started

4.5K 133 16
TheUntamedWolfie द्वारा

The wnhole week was pretty much the same- getting up late, meeting Anna, Kyle and Chris, boring lectures, arguing with my brothers.

As usual after getting to the school, I searched for Anna. But I couldn't spot her. But I saw Chris and Kyle. I rushed to them.

"Hiya!"I greeted them.

"Hi, there!"they said in unison.

"Ummm.... Anna.. Where's she?" I looked around and then asked them.

"Anna wasn't feeling very well.. That lazy ass.. . So she decided to stay at home. Must be an excuse from the lecture." he said dismissively.

Ha!Absolutely it was an excuse. That girl is a tough chick- she rarely gets sick. 'Touchwood'.

"You bet." I let out a chuckle.

We talked for a few minutes and then walked in our class.

It was physics.
I did not hate it. Of course it was difficult but I somehow managed. And the teacher liked me as well.

After everyone sat down, the door opened and Aiden stepped it.

"Oh, what a delight to have Mr. Connor in our class!" the teacher teased with the sweetest sarcastic smile.

Aiden returned the smile in the same manner and looked for an empty seat-which unfortunately, was next to me.

He was wearing a white t-shirt with black leather jacket, black jeans and converse, plus a beanie. He looked awesome as always.

He caught me looking at him or let me rephrase it- checking him out and his smile grew even wider.

I looked back into my notebook when I realised he sat next to me.
I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He wasn't studying, or even paying attention to the teacher, instead he was just doodling on his notebook.

Then he looked at me and I averted my gaze back to my notebook.

When the period finished, the teacher called me and Aiden.

"Mr. Connor, I need you to work hard in Physics. I'm not very happy with your grades. So I think it would be better if you take help from Miss Walker to get your notes completed." She suggested.

Oh God! Please get me out of here.

"Yes, Mam, that would be an honour for me."he said, with eyes fixed on me.

What!!!! Please no. If any of my brother find out that I'm with him, they would kill me.

"Alright then. Here are your tasks to complete. Work Hard, Mr. Connor. This is the last time I'm warning you. And Miss Walker, help him, please. You'll definitely be rewarded for this later. " With this she left.

Later,  yeah right.
I sighed.

I started to move out of the class, when Aiden caught my wrist.
I turned to him, quite shocked.

"Alright Missy, I'll see you in the library." he smiled his signature smile.

"Whatever." I left the room.
I moved to the library and soon realised that he was walking with me.

We sat in the library for two hours. I helped him to complete his notes and explained him things.

Occasionally, I could feel his gaze on me but whenever I caught he would just ignore and concentrate on work.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I checked that it was a message from Jake.

Where are you?

I looked at the message for a few seconds before replying. If I told him I was with Aiden, he would burden me with questions. So it was better if I lied to him. Ugh. I'm lying to my brother because of this flirt.

In library with Anna and Chris.

Hope he doesn't doubt on me.
A new message popped in.

Okay, take care and be safe. Call me if you need to.

I typed a reply and pressed send.

Don't worry, I will. Luv u❤

"Excuse me, I'm going to the washroom."
Aiden nodded.

I left the library and went to the washroom. It was just an excuse to get some fresh air. It was tiring to complete my notes and then help him do that.

I got back into the library when I saw Aiden using my phone. He saw me but kept looking at the screen.
I walked over to him.

"Umm... There's a message for you." he had a strange look on his face. I took the phone and saw a reply from Jake.

Luv u too.

I didn't consider replying to this important because I already told him I love him. I put my phone aside to help Aiden in work. He was looking at me, eyes wide, with a suspicious expression.

"What?" I inquired with raised eyebrows.

"Who is... Jake?he asked me with the same look.

"Did you read the messages?" he might have... thinking Jake was my boyfriend.

"You know, I never do that kinda shit, but yes I did." he said so casually.
"So.. Who.is.he?"he again asked, this time putting stress on the words.

"What is it to you?" I muttered, eyeing him, with the same look he had on. He had no business in asking that. Or acting like that in anyway.

"No hard feelings but I'm Just ASKING. " he shrugged.

"He is my BROTHER."

"Oooo.. So the princess is being protected." he teased.

"Not just by him, but other three too." I teased him back, with the sweetest smile.

Clearly, he was shocked. He didn't see that coming.

"Wow! Four brothers.!"he said, amused.

"Aha! Five-the younger one is 5" I corrected him.

He let out a small chuckle.
"So..."

"So what?" I asked him in confusion.

"So.. Why did you lie that you were with Anna and Chris?"he raised an eyebrow.

Okay, I was expecting this question sooner.

"You know, they are brothers after all. They wouldn't want their sister near a player, now do they. " I replied, wisely.

He got up and moved towards me. I took small steps backwards. But he kept coming towards to me. While backing slowly, I realised that I hit the book shelf, now there was no space.

He cornered me and placed his arms on the either side of my head, making it impossible for me to move.

"Aha..player!" He paused. "Player... only for slutty girls but I sure can be a gentleman." he said in a husky voice.

He was just a few centimeters away from me. His breath lingered on my neck, giving me chills up and down my spine.

If he wanted to play, then game on!
"I doubt that." I said, matching the tone of my voice to his. I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Oh, really!" he said moving closer to me.

Now this was going too far.

The heat radiated from his body to me. It was like I couldn't move. I felt numb. This was literally the first time I was actually spending time with him and all this was happening for some weird reasons.

His warm breath brushed past my cheeks. He pecked my cheek and moved away. I shuddered at the contact and I guess he might have noticed it.

"You better answer that call before your brother comes here and bites my head off." he let out a chuckle.
Sh*t! I didn't even notice my phone ringing. My cheeks were burning.
I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I spoke, my voice was still shaky and my knees felt weak.

"Bella, you alright?"Clearly he was worried.

"Yeah Jake. I... I.. Yeah.. I'm just about to leave." I stuttered as I looked at Aiden, looking at me with interest.
There was silence on the phone

"Do you want me to pick you up?"he asked me.

"Nah, I'll come by myself." I assured him.

"Umm .. . Alright... I'm saying again .. Be safe."

"I know, Jake.!"

"Alright, chipmunk. Love you." He muttered, happily teasing me.

"Yeah, love you too."
I hung up the phone and turned to Aiden. He had an amused smile on his face.

"That blush is cute."he smiled.
I blushed even more.

Stupid! Don't blush.

"I think I should just leave now." I turned away from him and began to walk. He grabbed my wrist.

"Uh huh, I'll drop you home."

"I'm fine, I can go by myself."

"I didn't ask you." he shrugged.
I rolled my eyes.

I realised he smelled like a really nice cologne and trouble.

He moved out and we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me. "You didn't need to do that." I muttered.

"A gentleman, remember."he smiled.
I wonder if his cheeks hurt, smiling 24/7.

I got in. He swiftly came to his side and sat down.

We didn't talk much except for me telling directions to him.
I asked him to park the car a bit far from my house.

"You know, I CAN park the car in front of your house and maybe stop by for a sleepover."

"You wish." I smiled sweetly at him and got off the car and walked towards my house.

I was greeted by hundreds of question
.
The boys were about to eat me. I pushed aside all the questions, grabbed something to eat and went to my room

What a day! I sighed. I was tired as hell.

----------------------------------
Another update- Hope y'all like it.
Please keep voting and Giving me your views.
Teaser: What happens on the next schedule day? Do you think Bella and Aiden would get along with each other??
Thanks for reading.
xoxo

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

359K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
Her Road To Go [UNEDITED] notsoalyrius द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

878K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
Older Brothers candycat27 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...