Frisson

By lunarseas

After one feverish night with Tyler Evans, Rory is never supposed to see the man draped in enigmas and devili... More

𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏
BOOK ONE | BETRAYAL
00 | one night with the devil
01 | something more
02 | fragments of yesterday
03 | the perfect son
05 | the evans' lair
06 | i fucked your girlfriend
07 | ungodly
08 | your truth
09 | daddy dearest
10 | mystify
11 | petals in the garden
12 | between you and me
13 | candor
14 | secrets, secrets
15 | the king maker
16 | something like love
17 | uninvited
18 | daddy's girl
19 | a hint of night
20 | anarchy
21 | under his influence
22 | as it was
23 | fearless
24 | insecure
25 | a million years
26 | white boy dance
27 | she
28 | entangled
29 | family ties
30 | power
31 | how long is long enough?
32 | control
33 | how to say im in love
34 | intoxication
35 | insomniacs
36 | too close for comfort
37 | behind the veil
38 | broken spells
39 | the best mistake
40 | passion, love, lust
41 | nowhere to go
42 | haunting
43 | heartless
44 | who you are
45 | betrayers
46 | alone
47 | how deep is your love?
48 | you were never there
49 | reflection
50 | a chance

04 | office affairs

12.2K 555 523
By lunarseas

r o r y

Joy dawns on Chace's face when I peek into his office. I hold up a bag from Mazzio's and ease inside with a smile. He rolls his head back on his chair upon seeing the food. "You're killing me."

"Weren't you the one that said calories in calories out?" I plop down on the chair next to his desk and place the plastic bag on the only space free of papers and laminated binders.

"Getting food from there means I won't have dinner tonight. And carbs for lunch? Are you joking?" Yet he pulls out a styrofoam box with childish glee. The reason I bring him cheat-lunches on occasion is for this very expression; he won't do it for himself. "You know we're going for a jog, right?"

"Yeah." I attempt to hide behind my box with a guilty smile.

"Were you hoping that carbing me up beforehand would change my mind?"

"Yeah."

"Evil. Pure evil." He shakes his head and opens his box of strawberry poppyseed chicken salad. Appreciation glows where apprehension was. "Not bad. I thought you were trying to make me suffer."

"I thought you would!" I open my box with a pepperoni calzone. "I'm going to be the one suffering."

"You're so gonna regret that."

"Mhm." I grab a slice to dip in marinara and take a savoring bite. "But it's well worth it at the moment."

"You're going to make me carry you again, aren't you?"

"No!" I laugh over a mouthful. "I swear that won't happen again. I nearly broke your back last time."

He eyes me over his food with a look of disappointment. "That's not why I'm concerned. You asked me to help you lose weight this summer. It's been two months and you've lost zero pounds."

"It's hard."

"It is, but I have a feeling you only asked because you want to hang out with me more in the afternoons."

"Is that a crime?" I demand. I start my data entry job at four in the morning, and by the afternoon, the only thing I want to do is catch my man on his break.

"No, but at least be honest with me. I feel like I'm failing you every time we do...other things instead of jogging."

Other things meaning me propped up against his desk with him pounding away between my thighs. I bite back a smirk. It'd be a bald-faced lie to say it's not the reason I asked him to help me lose weight in the first place. As innocent as he makes himself out to be, I know he loves that dangerous and dominant edge of fucking his girlfriend in his office. The one employee and dozen customers in his gym sit only a few feet away. It gives me goosebumps every time. "Sex is a great exercise."

"Not when you're not doing any of the work most of the time."

"Can you blame me?" I nod at his vigorous physique barely contained by his button-up and slacks. "How would I dominate you in bed?"

Chace rolls his eyes. "We both know you love being on top."

"Not as much as you."

He just shakes his head and digs into his salad. "We're not having sex in this office again."

"Sure, we aren't."

He says that every time.

I grab my drink from the carrier (the best strawberry lemonade I've had the pleasure of tasting in my life), and he does the same. He drives his straw into his desk until the plastic bursts from the wrapper. He pulls it out between his teeth before dropping it into his iced tea and taking a sip. "So, how's your week been?"

"Pretty chill. Trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before it's back to the books and dying from mental torture."

"Sounds fun." He takes a loaded fork of salad between his full, pink lips. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Anxiety drops straight to my stomach. "Like hell I am! You're taking me to meet your family. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to act? The dress I picked out is probably going to get me sued."

"First" —Chace slides his hand over mine and squeezes— "calm down. Don't be nervous. I know you're going to roll your eyes, but just be your natural, charming self."

"My natural self?" I frown. "Have you met me?"

"I have! You're an intelligent, funny, beautiful woman. I can tell you what my parents do and don't like all day, but don't change yourself. Just tone it down in front of them like you would any new person. More so, my dad. He's traditional. Image is everything to him."

"Mhm." My skimpy, lavender dress floats in the back of my mind.

"Caroline, Tyler's mom, is going to try and be your best friend no matter what. If you say you've been in the Russian mafia, she'll go, where do I sign up?"

I snort and slap my hand over my mouth. "Your mom sounds pretty cool."

"She's super sweet. Overreaching at times, but sweet."

"So, you have a badass brother, traditional dad, and sweet stepmother."

"Basically." Chase chomps another clump of salad then wields his fork casually. "My parents are in New York right now. They're meeting with a family by the name of Hyeong Rhee, and they'll be flying them in on their private jet by tomorrow morning. We're going to have a long weekend at the mansion and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I drop my fork and hold my hands up. "Several things. First, private jet? Second, we're staying over? Third, a mansion?" The walls of my throat close in. I rethink my dress for the millionth time. I know Chace's family is rich. I didn't know they were private jet and mansion rich. His house is a modest two floors, two bedrooms in a quiet suburban neighborhood. The closest I've ever been to a mansion are the ones on TV.

"Yeah." He nods obliviously. "My parents invest in established businesses. My dad is the part-owner of my gym, helped me get it off the ground."

My mouth drops. Hunger bubbles into fear in the pit of my stomach. "I mean, I knew they invested in brands and such. I didn't know they could afford to invest in so much that they're so well off."

"Number one tip in the business world is to invest intelligently. Land is almost always your best bet if you know what you're getting into."

"Is that what he taught you?"

"Yep. Along with other things."

"Like what?"

A mask shifts his expression, a shadow casting over his light. It disappears too fast for me to draw attention to. "Things that aren't so important or interesting," he says. He's sitting so close, but those words breathe a silent distance between us.

"Oh. Okay." Waves of curiosity tease my mind and seep through until I'm studying his face, searching for a crevice in the wall he just built around himself.

"We usually spend the entire weekend together, so we'll probably be staying over until Monday. I hope you don't mind." Pale brows lower over his guarded eyes in gentle concern.

"O-of course! I'll just have to pack a bag tonight."

"We also have a pool. Might want to bring a swimsuit," he adds with a glimmer of mischief.

"Are you sure you just don't want to see me in a bikini?"

He winks. "Hell yeah, I do."

I drag my tongue over my lips before displaying a slick smile. Folding my arms, I lean on his desk, making sure he receives the perfect view of my breasts spilling from my tank top. "Are we sharing a room?"

Azure eyes flick to my breasts. His Adam's apple shifts as he swallows hard. "Obviously."

I set my food aside and prop myself up to sit on the corner of his desk. Crossing my legs invites my shorts to ride even higher on my thighs, and I shove my hands between my thighs to press my tits together. He doesn't react at first, just grabs his drink and presses his perfect lips around the straw to drag in a long sip. "Are the walls thick?"

He arches a curious brow until his eyes land on my breasts. "Rory..."

"How big is our bed?"

He leans back in his chair, trying to veil his excitement. He bites the corner of his mouth but stops almost immediately upon realizing what he's signaling. "We can't keep doing this in my office."

"I thought you liked doing this," I whisper in a sultry voice. I spread my thighs and float my hand over my pelvic area. He watches every move as if in a trance.

"I do, but I feel so irresponsible doing it when all of my customers are out there."

"That's what makes it so exciting." Sliding off the desk, I place my palms on his lap and smirk. "I know you love it just as much as I do."

Chace groans as I gently shift my hand between his legs. A hard-on greets my palm with an eager jump. The explosion of pleasure on his face is enough to get me drenched. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and unbuckle his belt, then unbutton his pants and yank down the zipper. Flames tease up my scorching inner thighs. Lust pulls at the pit of my stomach, dipping lower and lower as I watch him harden.

"You're so bad." A strained remark tainted in desire. He drives his fingers through his golden hair. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You could let me taste you," I say and get on my knees.

He grabs my face and lifts my head. "Not this time. Stand up and turn around."

I practically drool. There he is. The innocence is gone, replaced by my ravenous boyfriend. I stand up fast and turn around. Grabbing my waist, he bends me over his desk and slaps my ass. I gasp and shiver in anticipation.

"Why do you always do this to me?" he asks as he slips his fingers under the elastic of my shorts. They drop to my ankles and my underwear falls right after. Strong fingers grab and stroke my ass. I moan and arch my hips, desperate for him to go further. His fingers lower until two of them slip inside the pool of warmth between my thighs.

"Chace." I move my hips back to feel more of him.

"This is what I get for dating a nympho."

I chuckle and push my hair to the side as I slowly slide my arousal around his fingers. Nymphomaniac. That's what I've labeled myself. It's easier to describe, I think, my past and present with sex.

Instead of responding, I arch back even further, allowing his fingers to sink into me while his thumb plays with my sensitive clit. The heat becomes too much, and I peel my top off and toss it to the side. He uses his free hand to play with one of my aroused nipples while arching over me to kiss my shoulder and continue fingering me. Flames burst through me as his touch grows hungrier. My thighs begin to shake as tension builds inside me.

"Yes," I moan and throw my head back. "I need you." An orgasm hits me right as the words leave my mouth. I'm shaking in his arms, but desperate for more. He doesn't make me wait long. A glance over my shoulder shows he's already pulled his boxers down. His arousal is thick and firm, ready for me to lace myself all over it.

Chace grabs my ass with both hands and guides me back. I help him find my entrance, slick and begging for every delicious inch of him. I ease my hips back and moan when the mere tip of him eases inside.

"Fuck," I pant. "Chace." My brows crowd my forehead and I bite my lower lip.

A quick thrust forward and he's sinking every hard inch of himself inside me while moaning in my ear. Just like that, we're fucking. I begin moving my ass back, smacking against his thighs with a feverish drive. Moans leave my throat at uncontrollable volumes as he digs his fingers into my skin.

Leaning forward, he pants in my ear, "T-this is the last time."

"O-okay," I pant.

Every time.

Are you guys ready?? 🙊

-rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
425K 27.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...