Prison Mate

By IsAFluffyFox

Ace is the rogue of the century, only at age 18, killing over a thousand pack members- only in the United Sta... More

•1- School Trip•
•2- Can I?•
•3- Excitement For The Wrong Reasons•
•4- Panic Now•
•5- Choices•
•6- Break•
•7- Help•
•8- Injuries•
•9- Lone Wolves?•
•10- Better?•
•11- Your Plans•
•12- Furious•
•13- Hidden•
•14- Somebody Is Going To Die•
•15- Unexpected•
•16- Im Sorry•
•17- Silent•
•18- The Pasts of Our Regrets
•19- Continuation•
•20- Unpredictable Punishment•
•21- Away•
•22- Why?•
•23- Worse Than Him•
•24- Debates•
•25- Dollings•
•27- Different•
•28- Dont Let This End•
•29- Crazed•
•30- Blood•
•31- The Walls Fall Down•
•32- Out & About•
•33- Maybe A Friend•
•34- Sweet Secrets•
•35- Don't•
•36- The Truth•
•37- The Fresh Feeling of Freedom•
•38- I Notice You•
•39- Hi Again•
•40- Trapped•
•41- Silence•
•42- Fixing Bonds•
•43- A Little Truth•
•44- The Breaking Truth•
•45- Can't Hide•
•46- I..•
•47- Howling•
•48 - We Don't Know•
• 49 - Crazed •
•50- Jealousy
Humans VS Wolves
•51- Welcome Back To Your New Life
•52- A Little Lovin'
What The F*ck
The Finale

•26- Who Are You?•

251K 6.9K 1.6K
By IsAFluffyFox

Lillian's Pov.

My eyes slowly opened, the bright light shined in my eyes and I groaned, shutting them again. After a few seconds I flipped onto my back and looked up at an unfamiliar white ceiling. I raised an eyebrow, thinking that maybe I got drunk at a party and woke up at somebody else's house. Though, I hope that's not the case.

I bite my lip as I lifted myself off the bed. My back and head was hurting badly, like I had been run over like a train. A hangover I suppose.

"You're awake," said a deep voice, that was dull. I turned to see a tall man with white irises and lots of tattoos. I blinked a few times, trying to remember what went down last night, but I couldn't.

I glanced around the room quickly, it was a bit messy, and the paint was peeling off the walls. It was obviously a small apartment. Why did I have to hook up with a bum?

"Who are you?" I asked him, rubbing my temples to try and get rid of the headache that was killing me.

He scoffed, "Don't pull that shit on me," he sneered. I flinched back, he was rude. I glanced at him again, his eyes reminded me of something, but the thing is, I couldn't remember what. I felt like I was suppose to know something about those white irises.

I exhaled, trying to calm down my beating heart. "Look, I don't know who you are, but if we had a one night stand- it meant nothing," I stayed honestly while looking at the floor. I was utterly embarrassed at the situation I'm in now. I should just walk out, but I probably have no idea where I am right now.

The man walked over and stood in front of me with his arms crossed. He was ripped, I had to admit it, I picked a hot one. "Lillian, don't fucking play games with me," he growled into my ear, tugging at my hair.

I winced, moving back into the bed. "H-how do you know my name?" I stutter out of fear. It was illogical, I probably told him last night, but it still sent a shiver down my spine.

He sat at the edge of the bed, huffing, "Are you stupid? Because you're my mate," he said in a duh tone. I frowned, sniffing the air, he had the most pleasant smells.

He was right, I am his mate, "Then why don't I remember you?" I ask. You would think- even drunk, that I'd remember meeting my mate.

He looked taken back, "You don't remember me?" he asks, his eyes wide. I nod slowly, my face heating up. I was so happy to finally meet my mate, even if it was in an awkward situation. "Oh my god," he inhales, pulling his hair out of stress. I moved closer and touched his arm, his head snapped towards me and he examined me.
"How about we go out?" he asks me, no smile on his face. I guess he isn't one for emotions.

I nod again, smiling lightly at him. He gets off the bed and so do I. I look down and see I'm in a small shirt. "Do you have any cloths I could borrow?" I ask him, biting my lip as I pulled the front of the shirt down so it didn't show some... parts.

He nodded, going to a drawer pulling out a panda hoodie, like it had ears, I smiled at how cute it was. I wonder when or why he got that. Then he pulled out some jeans a black shoes with a flower pattern on them. He walked over and handed them to me.

"Cute, why do you have these anyways?" I ask him, heading to an open door that I could tell was the bathroom. Even if he was my mate, I still had a little respect for myself.

He looked down at the floor, for a moment I saw a sadness in his eyes, or was I just seeing things with this headache? "No reason at all," he said, turning around to sit on his bed. I nod, not wanting to bother him about it.

I quickly change into the cloths that he gave me. They fit perfectly, like he bought them just for me. How I wish that was the case, but I barely knew him. I mean I just met him today! Aka, the happiest day of my life. I honestly never thought I'd meet my mate. I wonder how Darian an Greta will react to this, I bet they'll be so happy for me.

I walked out of the bathroom, biting my lip a little. My mate looks up at me, I should probably ask his name. "I feel bad for asking, but what's your name?" I ask him shyly.

He sighs, "Ace," is all he says. I nod, I felt like I've heard that name before, but I just couldn't remember. This headache is going to be the death of my patience.

Ace gets up and grabs my wrist, pulling me out of his shabby apartment. I quickly followed him, ignoring his tight grip on my wrist. I guess he's either excited or possessive, either works for me. Just means he's caring.

We exit the complex and hop in a car. We ride for about ten minutes before pulling into a big building. I read the sign, it read Bellingom Hospital. I raised an eyebrow, "Why are we at a hospital?" I ask Ace, a bit worried.

He looked over at me, "You'll understand," he says getting out. I got out and followed close behind him, being extremely curious. We walk past the waiting room and straight into a doctor's office. It looked as if he was on break.

"Hello Ace and ma'am, come in a close the door behind you please," the doctor says. We enter I quietly close the door behind me, standing awkwardly by it. "Okay, Lillian, could you please sit on the bed please?" the doctor asks me. I slowly nod, hopping onto the bed. I guess I was here to get examined. I wish he would've consulted me beforehand, but I guess it's alright. We will find our balancing point someday.

The doctor looks up and down at me before asking me a series of questions, "Lillian, can you recall any events in the last thirty of so days?" he asks me, getting a piece of paper and placing it onto a clipboard.

I take a moment to think, of course I remembered. "I've just been going to school like any other student," I tell him, shrugging a bit. I was a teenager after all.

He nods, scribbling down some notes before asking another one, "Are you feeling anything out of the ordinary?" he asks, staring intently at me.

I look at the floor, "Yeah. Since I woke up I've had a big headache and I feel like I should be remembering stuff, but I'm not. I guess I was drunk last night," I laugh, but he just gave me a very serious look.

He stands up and puts the clipboard under his arm. "Lillian, will you come with me to examine your brain?" he asks.

"Sure?" I say, not very sure of why this was needed, but oh well. Not place to question the world. Sometimes it felt like I should though.

After an hour of waiting and getting my brain scanned, the doctor, who I had no idea what his name was, came back into the room me and Ace sat quietly in. "So?" Ace spoke up, wanting some type of news from the doctor.

The doctor gulps, "Lets talk outside for a moment," he says. Ace follows him out the door and they speak. I get up and put my ear against the door, but I didn't hear them. I guess they figured I would snoop. Who wouldn't? I mean they just examined me, and I don't even get to know what's wrong with me!

Soon enough they walk in and Ace was tense as looked down at me. "Come on Lillian, lets go out to eat," he says, pulling me away.

"See you for your checkup!" the doctor shouted down the hallway as we exited the hospital.

We hopped in Ace's car and I had to ask him, "Is there something wrong with me?" I ask him.

He freezes for a moment, "Not a thing," he says, glancing to the left rear view mirror. I bite my lip, he was hiding something from me. If something wasn't wrong, then he wouldn't have hesitated of looked to his right.

If only I knew.

•••

Don't keel me! Just wait for the next chapters ;) You're going to see stuff you'd never see if Lillian remembered who she was. And if you didn't get the chapter, Lillian had amnesia from being hit really hard in the back of the head. (I think memories are stored in the front part of your brain, I'm not sure though, so I'll ignore that fact).

I still have an art raffle going on, on my art instagram account elzaria_aj so if you have a chickensmoothie pet or play animaljam or have a fluffy oc, then feel free to join.

I hope you enjoyed!

(Forgot this for all you wondering what the hell type of cloths Lillian was wearing:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
805K 34.4K 54
**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues, they lose all h...
65.6K 2.2K 50
♕~Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~♕ Stripped And Tainted The Human...
359K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...