VALERIE HART ━ eggsy unwin (k...

By avengersdiaries

VALERIE HART. ❛ she's my weakness, it's not really a secret. but she's also what k... More

valerie hart.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

one.

23.2K 588 35
By avengersdiaries

one. IM BACK

      VALERIE has finally arrived in London. After a lengthy and tiring mission — she's dying to shower and have a long rest. But, before she can do any of that, she wants to see her beloved Uncle. The individual who practically raised her. The person that she considers as a father figure.

As you can tell, her real father wasn't the father that he should've been. Ever since her mother died in a plane crash, he changed into a more terrible man then he was before. He was full of hate, wrath and was very abusive. She knew the reason why he was like that but, he never tried to change himself. He refused to change himself and continue to abuse Valerie. She was sick of it. So, she ran away and decided to live with her Harry. Her uncle.

"Hello. Can you take me to Kingsman tailor?" Valerie directed as she got into the taxi.

"Of course, Love." The man answers. He steers down the streets of London while Valerie looked out the window taking in the view. She's missed this placed so much. It has been almost five months since she's last been there and to her, it felt like she's been away much longer. That mission was terribly long but, she saved many lives. At the end of it, it was worth it.

"We have arrive." The taxi man announced. Valerie reached into her purse, and pays the man. She exits the car with her belongings saying quick thank you. She closes the door and turns to look at the tailor. "It's great to be back." She smiles.

With joy, she walks into the tailor. She walks to the front desk and question the worker to where Harry is.

"He's actually not in right now. Harry left to the Black Prince pub." He replies, while he folded a pair of dress pants.

"Okay. I'll head over their then." She places her bags in Harry's office and made her way to the pub.

Within a few minutes, she arrived. She paid the taxi driver and made her way into the pub. As soon as she walked in, Harry noticed her.

"Valerie?" He questions, in disbelief.

"It's me Harry. I'm back." She walked towards him and he quickly pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you so much." She confessed.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." He says. She soon released the hug and saw that there was a young man accompanying Harry. "Who's this?" She quizzed, titling her head to the side. She had to admit, he was very dashing.

"Eggsy." Harry answered. Valerie arched her eyebrows at the unusual name, "Eggy?" She asked, not sure if she heard her Uncle right.

He chuckles softly while shacking his head. "No, Eggsy. I've told you about him before. Lee's son." Once Harry said that, Valerie made an Ahh sound when it clicked in her head.

"It's great to met you. Henry told me all things that you're father accomplished and how brave he was." Valerie rambles. She holds her hand out, "I'm Valerie but, you can call me Val." She says. He shakes her hand and takes a look at the gorgeous girl who stood in front of her. She was beyond beautiful to him. Her pretty green eyes compliment her pale skin. She had a bright smile that showed her pearly white teeth. She was just perfect to him.

"Lets take a seat." Harry offers. They both nod and slid into the booth. "Continuing our conversation, your father was a brave man. A good man. And having to read your files ... I think he'd be bitterly disappointed." Harry comments and Eggsy scoffs.

"You can't talk to me like that."

"Huge I.Q. Great performance at primary school. And it all went tits up. Drugs, petty crime. Never had a job." Harry continues. Valerie narrows her eyebrows as Harry continues to speaks of Eggsy's files. She never expected for Eggsy to come out like that.

"You think there's a lot of jobs going around here, do you?" Eggsy asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Doesn't explain why you've given up on your hobbies. First prize, regional Under - 10s gymnastics ... two years in a row. Your coach had you pegged as Olympic team material." He adds, shacking his head in disapproval.

"Yeah, well, when you grow up around someone like my stepdad, you pick up new hobbies pretty quick." Eggsy said.

"Of course. Always someone else's fault." Harry says. Valerie gives him a look but, Harry ignores her and continues. "Who's to blame for you quitting the Marines? You were half way through training, doing brilliantly, but you gave up."

"Because my mum went mental. Banging on about loosing me as well as my dad. Didn't want me cannon fodder for snobs like you. Judging people like me from your ivory tower ... with no thought about why we do what we do. We ain't got much choice. You get me?" Eggsy snaps, he then leans back. "And if we was born with the same silver spoon up our arses ... we'd do just as well as you. If not, better."

Valerie looks over to him, and lets out a sigh. She was just about to speak up but, the doors were busted open. Five unfamiliar men walk in and towards our table.

"What the fuck you doing here? You taking the piss?" The tallest spat. Valerie looked at the man, disgusted.

"Some more examples of young men who need a silver spoon suppository?" Harry questions, looking at Eggsy who was took focused on the five men. Eggsy seem tensed. Scared. And Valerie noticed.

"No, they're exceptions. Come on." Eggsy replies, getting ready to rise from his seat but, Harry's voice stopped him.

"Nonsense. We haven't finished our drinks." Harry states.

The men stopped in front of our table and glared darts at Eggsy. "After you nicked his car, Dean says you're a fair game. He don't give a shit what your mum says." The short fat man spoke.

"You guys are disgusting." Valerie comments.

"Shut your pretty little mouth, love." Another said. Valerie was about to rise from her seat but, Eggsy grabbed her hand and shook his head no. To not do anything.

"Listen boys, I've had a rather emotional day, so whatever your beef with Eggsy is, and I'm sure it's well - founded ... I'd appreciate it enormously if you just leave us in peace until I finish this lovely pint of Guinness." Harry placed his hand on his glass cup and was about to drink but, the idiots spoke again.

"You should get out of the way, Granddad, before you get hurt and all." He said.

"He ain't joking. You guys should go." Eggsy pleads. Valerie and Harry made eye contact and they both let out a sigh. They gave in and stood up from their seats, sliding out of the booth. As they walked, Valerie heart ached when she saw the man surrounding Eggsy. Getting ready to beat him.

"If you're looking for another rent boy, they're on the corner of Smith street." One of them said. That's when Valerie stopped in her tracks, as well did Harry. She knows her uncle. He wasn't going to let this slide. She made her way back to her seat once she saw that Harry started to lock the doors.

"Manner ... maketh ... man." He said, locking each lock. He turned back to face the idiots. "Do you know what that means?" He asked. They all stood their dumbfounded. Not knowing what to say. "Then let me teach you a lesson." With his umbrella book, it grabbed a glass of whatever was in the cup and flung it towards the tallest man head. It shattered against his forehead which knocked him out immediately. Valerie sat there with a smile on her face while Eggsy had his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Are we going to stand around here all day, or are we going to fight?" Harry questions and with that, chaos begun.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Valerie said to Eggsy. He turned to face her. "Also, are you going to drink that, mate?" She asked. He shook her head and handed her the drink.

"How do you know Harry?" Eggsy quizzed. Valerie placed the cup down, "he's my uncle but, I consider him as my father. My real father wasn't exactly a good father." Valerie explains. The loud fight continued from besides them but, they continued their conversation.

"I didn't know he had a niece. A rather pretty one too." He compliment which made Valerie smiles.

"Wow, you don't waste your time do you?" Valerie jokes, tilting her head to the side. He chuckles and so did she.

Just then, they heard shouting. They turned their attention to see that most of the men were knocked out except one.

"You fucking dirty, fucking dirty ..." the tallest yelled and shooting his gun at Harry. Harry open the umbrella, held it out in front of him and shut the man up by slapping something against his forehead. He flipped over and landed on the floor. Knocked out once again. Harry then, came back to the booth and took a seat besides Valerie. He grabbed his drink and drank it, completely out of breath.

"Sorry about that. Had to let off a little steam. I heard yesterday a friend of mine died. He knew your father too, actually." Harry spoke. Valerie looked over at Harry. Feeling bad for him. He's been losing a lost of close friends lately. Good people and talented agents of Kingsman.

Harry then stood up from his seat. "Now, I do apologize, Eggsy. I shouldn't have done this in front of you." He says, putting the watch in the amnesia button and aiming at Eggsy. Eggsy quickly sat up and raised his hands. "No, please! I wont say nothing. I swear!" He exclaims. Valerie watched as he freaked, amused. "If there's one thing I can do, is keep my mouth shut." He adds.

"You won't tell a soul?" Harry asked.

"Ask the feds. I've never grassed anyone up." Eggsy promised.

"Is that a promise?"

"On my life!" Eggsy swears.

"Much appreciated, Eggsy." Harry smiles, lowering his watch. "You're right about the snobs. But there, too, are exceptions. Best of luck with everything." Harry says as he walks off with a wave. Valerie got up from her seat and looked at Eggsy to say goodbye but, he beat to her first.

"It was lovely meeting you." Eggsy flirts. Valerie laughs, "I suppose it was nice meeting you too, Eggy." She winked as she walked off — waving her hand goodbye as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 88 18
Follow Elena Bright in her journey of finding out the different kinds of losses and gains ~~~ This is the second and final book and I'm kinda proud o...
477K 12.5K 21
Liz Preston has a gift of being able to get her out of tough situations with no problem. Ironically, ever since her dad died when she was three, Liz...
277K 4.9K 19
"My beautiful wild flower, you think I would trade a princess for a goddess?" +The Secret Service [Edited Completed ☑️] +The Golden Circle [Coming 20...
130K 7.9K 25
"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" "No fighting the other agents Eggsy". "But what if I just break his nose a little?" Kingsman: the secre...