My knight In Shining Armor

Da Neapeda99

About Rory and Logan. Set 3 years after they both graduated from Yale. Logan never proposed to Rory at gradu... Altro

Logan
At the hospital
Family of Logan Huntzberger
Still at the hospital
When will you wake up?
The Diagnosis
Dealing With The News.
Facing Reality
Still facing reality
First Chemo & a visit from the past
Aftermath of the first round of chemotherapy
Finally home again
Taking care of Logan
Their new reality
Just being home
Logans view
Second round of chemo
Aftermath of second chemo.
A day at home
Lunch Date With The Parents
A Happy Surprise & A Break From Feeling Sick.
Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date
Part 2 A Cancelled Lunch
Part 3 Another Hospital Visit..
Still at the hospital
Coming Home Again
Hiring a nurse Part 1
Hiring a nurse Part 2
A tough night
A much needed visit
NOT AN CHAPTER
Another setback
Dealing with everything & Gettin back to a somewhat normal.
Dealing with old & new things
First day back.
Dinner and a Surprise
A New Hope
Not an episode..
First Good News In Months
Dinner With Lorelai & Christopher
A Visit
Preparing for a night out
Night out
The Day After
Not an episode
Another Regular day
Spontaneous Vacation
Telling The Others And A Last Fitting
The boys fittings
The Wedding Day Part 1
The Wedding Day Part 2.
Their First Anniversary
Pictures of Logan & Rory's new home
I'm stuck
10 Years In The Future Part 1
10 Years In The Future Part II
About the last chapter
Doing some changes

Fantastic News

935 34 4
Da Neapeda99

Six months later, March the 23, one week before the wedding.

Logan and Rory had been planning their wedding for the last couple of months, they were putting the last details before the wedding when they get some unsuspecting news.

"You okey Ace? You seem distant." Logan asked Rory while walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm okey, I went to the doctor yesterday." Rory answered him.

"What? Are you okey??" Logan asked her panicked.

"Hey, I'm okey nothing's wrong." Rory answered him while placing her hands around neck.

"Then why did you go to the doctor's yesterday?" Logan asked her still with panic in his voice.

Rory unleashed herself from Logan's grip and walked over to her purse and grabbed something. After she had grabbed what she was looking for, she walked back into the kitchen where Logan stood still puzzled about why she had gone to the doctors. Rory walked towards Logan with something behind her back.

"Umm, I hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days so I decided to see a doctor and the doctor discovered that I'm 1,5 months pregnant." Rory told him while taking the picture she had behind her back.

"Is this..?" Logan asked her while looking at her with tears in his eyes.

"It's our little bean. We're have an appointment in a couple of weeks if want to find out the gender of our little bean." Rory answered him while placing her hands on her stomach.

"I love you both so much." Logan told her while getting down on his knees and kissed Rory's stomach.

"We love you too daddy." Rory told him while kissing him on the head.

"Is it too early to tell people?" Logan asked her while standing up from the floor.

"I don't think it's too early but we should wait until the wedding to tell people, I think is a perfect way to start our marriage." Rory answered him while kissing him on the mouth.

"That seems like a perfect idea Ace." Logan told her.

"By the way have you heard anything from you parents about the wedding? Are they coming or not?" Rory asked him while hoping they wouldn't come.

"I heard from dad and he said that he is coming but mom isn't coming." Logan answered her honestly.

"That's just typical Shira.. She can't even come I her only son's wedding." Rory sighed.

"I know but since mom isn't coming maybe that can mean less drama between the our families." Logan told her while placing his hands on Rory's stomach.

"We can always hope that it will be less drama." Rory told him honestly.

Suddenly Rory's phone beeped, she walked towards the kitchen island, she saw it was Stephanie messaging her.

~ "I'm just wondering when we're going to your last dress fitting?" - Steph.

~"The last appointment is today at 14.00, should we meet there or at my place?"-Rory.

~ "We could meet up at your place and go together, who else is coming?"-Steph.

~ "We can meet up here at 13.00, Rosemary, you and Honor is coming."-Rory.

~"That sounds perfect, how are Logan feeling?" - Steph.

~ "Logan is feeling great, we had our last appointment a couple of days ago, and the cancer is as far as gone." - Rory.

~"I'm glad to here it. I'll see you at 13.00, say hey to Logan for me?"- Steph.

~ "See you soon Steph, I will." - Rory.

She put down her phone and saw Logan had  sat down on a chair by the kitchen island.

"Babe, when's your last tuxedos fitting for the wedding?" Rory asked him while placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Tomorrow afternoon at around 13.30, you?" Logan answered her.

"My last dress fitting is today at 14.00,the girls are coming over around 13.00." Rory told him while walking over around the kitchen island, opened the cupboard, grabbed glass and filled it with water.

Then it hit her, she had to get the dress changed because she was growing and almost showing. Rory thought to herself.

"Ace? You okey there?" Logan asked her while walking over to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really starting to realize that I'm actually pregnant." Rory answered him while drinking from her glass.

"Yeah it kind of came as a surprise but a wonderful one." Logan told her while kissing her.

"I've changed my mind.. I want to tell people now instead of waiting for the wedding."Rory told him while placing her hands on her stomach.

"Are you sure? We could always wait." Logan asked her while also placing his hands on her stomach.

"Yes, I'm sure. I just can wait to tell mom & dad and the girls." Rory answered him honestly.

"Then we'll tell them, do you want us to tell my parents about the pregnancy?" Logan asked her.

"We should, I just really don't want to..." Rory answered him honestly.

"You know what we can always tell them when we feel like it." Logan told her while wrapping his arms around her.

"You sure?" Rory asked him while starting to tear up.

"Hey wipe those tears away, you know I will do anything for you Rory." Logan answered her while wiping her tears away.

"I love you so much Logan." Rory told him while kissing him.

"I love you too Ace, you know I do." Logan told her while kissing her back.

"I should call mom and dad, I have to tell them." Rory told him while unwrapping herself from Logan's grip and grabbed her phone.

"And I'll call the guys." Logan told her.

"Noo, we should tell the gang together. Don't you think?" Rory asked him while dialing her parents number.

"You're right Ace, we should tell them together. I'll call the guys and ask them to come over with their girlfriends." Logan answered her while kissing her on her cheek.

Rory dialed her parents and waited for them to answer. She waited and waited until suddenly Gigi answered it.

- "Hey sis, how are you?" Gigi greeted her sister.

- "I'm great sis, I have some great news." Rory told her.

-"What? Spill. "Gigi asked curiously.

- "Well I'm pregnant!!" Rory exlaimed.

- "YOU'RE WHAT?!?!?" Gigi screamed though the phone.

- "Gigi not so loud, I haven't told mom and dad yet." Rory told her sister while laughing at Gigi's reaction.

- "Oops, I didn't know. You want to talk to Lore?" Gigi asked her sister.

-"Yes please and I'll talk to you soon." Rory told her.

Gigi handed of the phone to Lorelei.

- "Hey kid, how are you?" Lorelei asked.

- "Actually I'm great mom.." Rory answered her.

- "You have news? Tell me, tell me." Lorelei begged her ironically.

- "Well umm, I'm 1,5 months pregnant, I only found out yesterday." Rory told her mom.

- "Omg Rory, that's amazing. Congratulations to both you and Logan." Lorelei told her.

- "Thanks mom, you know this means your going to be a grandma right?" Rory asked her laughing.

- "Yes, yes I know, don't remind me". Lorelei told her laughing.

- "Mom, I have to go but give my love to dad and tell him for me? And I'll talk to you soon." Rory told Lorelei.

- "I will kid, bye". Lorelei told her then she hung up the phone.

Rory laid down her phone, then walked into the living room.

"How did your parents react?" Logan asked her while laying down his phone.

"My mom reacted the way I expected." Rory answered him while sitting down beside him on the couch.

"I never thought we would get here, after I got diagnosed, all those chemo sessions and almost giving up. But I deep inside I knew I couldn't give up because I knew I wanted to spend my entire life with you." Logan told her while first kissing Rory and then her stomach.

"We love you so much Logan." Rory told him while kissing him back.

She could feel the tears falling more and more, damn hormones. Rory thought to herself.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.4K 58 8
It's September 2014 and Rory and Logan have not seen each-other since Rory's graduation 7 years ago. AU ROGAN slow burn. An alternative to their Vega...
107K 3.6K 40
After Rory discovered that Logan had slept with his sister's friends during their break-up, he tried everything to get her back but it was to no avai...
134K 3.9K 40
Five years after saying goodbye at Rory's graduation and living separate lives, Logan and Rory's path cross once again. Sparks fly, but life isn't as...
43.9K 1K 24
Logan and Rory haven't spoken since that fateful day 8 years ago when she refused his proposal and both of their hearts were broken, but neither of t...