Wherever You Are - l.h

By xKelsey5SOSx

❝What am I meant to do?He broke my heart and I am still in love with him❞ Sequel to Fall For You - © xKelsey5... More

Wherever You Are
LA
Date Night
Explain
Fights
Lifts
Movies
Lets Talk
Goodbye
Alone In LA
Settling In
Dinner
Shopping
Cuddles
Support Act
Kisses and Pizza
Hospital
Stay With Me
Home Sweet Home
I Can't
Good Luck
Have Fun
I Spy
Disconnected
You Won't Be Alone
Sunrise
Letters
Tears and Cuddles
Breakfast
Birthday
Packing
School
Calm Down
Idiot
18
Hangover
Crowds
Goodbye... Again
Distance
Park Visits
Christmas
Photographs
Rumors
Shopping Trips
So Sick Of Saying Goodbye
Tests
Secrets and Suprises
Coffee Shops
Doubts
Happy Birthday
Facetime
Airports
Relax
Family Holidays
Lucky

I'm So Sorry

15.5K 224 123
By xKelsey5SOSx

*Luke's POV*

"Hell yeah!" Calum said as he lifted his arms up in the air in victory.?

"What ever" I said as I threw the remote on the couch next to me. Calum just beat me at FIFA, again. He has now beat me 5 times in a row. I picked up my phone checked the time. 11:04pm. "I think I am going to go to bed" I said as I stood up. I stretched my arms above my head and looked over to see that Calum wasn't listening to me. Instead he was pressing small kisses to Abby's face. Abby was staying here the night because Brad and Olivia are having a movie night.

"Night Luke" Abby said as I began walking away.

"Nigh-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. Who would be at our hotel room at 11 o'clock? I looked over at Calum and Abby who both looked confused. I walked over and opened the door slightly. I looked out and saw Olivia. Her clothes were dripping wet along with her hair. Her make up was streaked down her face and it looks like she is crying.

"Olivia! What's wrong?" I asked as I opened the door fully. She looked up at me before bursting into tears. I pulled her into my arms and she yelped in pain. If that dickhead hurt her I will have to kill him. "Liv, are you okay?" I asked as she buried her face into my chest and shook her head. I went to pick her up but she stoped me.

"Ouch! Luke that hurts!" She told me. I was confused as to why she was in so much pain.

"Why are you in so much pain?" I asked as I cupped her swollen cheek in my hand. I turned my head and saw Calum and Abby watching our encounter with wide eyes.

"Can I get out of these wet clothes?" She asked me and I nodded. I took her hand in mine lightly and led her to the bedroom. I got out a t-shirt for her and passed it to her. "Luke, all of my clothes are drenched" She told me. I nodded. I got her out a pair of my boxers and handed them to her.

"Will that be okay?" I asked as she placed the clothes on my bed. She nodded before taking her shirt off. I want to look away but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the bruises she had on her sides.

"What are they?" I asked as I walked up to her. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. This is so unlike Olivia. Even when we were dating she wouldn't change in front of me but when she turned around I realised why she did it. She had bruises on her... Well everywhere. She had bruises all over her pale skin. One of her breasts were badly bruised and it looked extremely painful. I opened my mouth to say something but I had no idea what to say.

"It was Brad. I didn't want to do it and he forced me" She whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. I stepped up to her and wrapped my arms around her small body. I pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder as she sobbed into mine.

"It's okay, I won't let him hurt you again" I whispered as she sobbed. "Sit down" I whispered in her ear. She sat down on the edge of my bed and I picked the shirt up and slipped it on for her. She looked like she was in so much pain. "Okay, you put these on and I will be right back" I told her as I gave her the boxers. She nodded and I walked out of the room.

Calum and Abby were standing right near the bedroom door when I walked out.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Abby asked quickly as she walked up to me.

"I am going to kill him" I said through gritted teeth.

"Brad? What? Why?" Abby asked.

"He..." I can't even say it. "He forced her to do things with him... sexual things" I told them in a hushed tone.

"What? No surly not! Brad is really nice!" She told me.

"No he isn't! He was cheating on her and he told me that once he messed around with her he was leaving!" I said angrily.

"This is all my fault" She whispered.

"How?"

"I set them up" She looked up at me with sad eyes and I shook my head.

"This is no ones fault" I told her. Calum walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. I took that chance to go get some water for Liv. "Do you guys think you could stay in Michael and Ashton's room? I don't think Liv wants people to see her like she is" I told them and they nodded. I walked back into the bedroom and Liv was in a ball on the floor sobbing into her hands. I placed the water on the bedside table before sitting next to her.

"I am a fucking idiot" She whispered as her eyes squeezed shut and she hit her head repeatedly with her fist.

"No your not" I whispered to the girl I was still hopelessly in love with.

"I am though Luke. I am so stupid and I fuck everything up" she told me as she looked up at me.

"No you don't. You don't fuck everything up"

"I do. I mean it's my fault that we broke up and-"

"How was that your fault Liv? That was all me. Trust me"

"If I didn't take your phone then you wouldn't have said those things" She told me and I just shook my head.

"Liv, lets just go to sleep" I said and she nodded. I stood up and then helped her up. She stood in front of me in my boxers and my t-shirt and she could not look more perfect. As she stood there in my clothes I felt at home. I know that sounds weird but its true. When ever I was around Liv I felt at home. I felt like I was at home and everything was perfect. Like Liv was my girlfriend and we were both happy. But in actual fact it was completely the other way around.

Liv wasn't my girlfriend and we were both unhappy.

I took her hand in mine and led her to my bed. She laid down and I walked over to Calum's bed. Liv probably didn't want anyone near her right now.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"I was going to sleep in Calum's bed"

"Oh" Was all she said. "Do you think you could sleep with me? I don't exactly feel like sleeping alone"

"Of course beautiful" I said as I laid down next to her. She turned around to face me and smiled ever so slightly. "Go to sleep"

"Can you sing for me?" She asked me quietly.

"What would you like me to sing?" I smiled at her.

"Beside you" She said and cuddled into my chest. I sung the song I wrote for her as her eyes closed. Before I even finished the song light snores were escaping her from her lips. I smiled before pressing my lips to her forehead.

***

I heard an ear pitching scram and I sat up straight. I looked at Olivia who was asleep but she was crying and screaming, it was a horrible sight.

"Olivia! Wake up!" I yelled as I tried to shake her shoulders but she wouldn't wake. I kept trying up she wouldn't stop.

"Olivia" I said as I cupped her tear streaked face in my hand. "I love you okay, I won't let anything hurt you. I am here for you and I just want you to be safe. I would do anything to keep you safe. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. I wish I could call you mine again. I wish I could hug you and kiss you whenever I wanted. I wish I could make you laugh again. I wish I could kiss away your scars and bad memories. I just wish I was beside you again" I rambled but her crying and screaming stopped.

"Come on baby, wake up" I whispered in her ear as I shook her shoulder lightly. After a moment she woke up. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she just wrapped her arms around me. I buried my face into her long hair as she nuzzled into my neck. "You are okay now" I whispered.

***

"Liv?" I said as I sat down at the small circular table. Olivia was sitting across from me pushing the cereal around the bowl, but not taking a bite. She looked up at me with sad eyes and I offered her a small smile. Today, I could see the bruises more. She had them on her arms and one on her cheek, he must have hit her.

"Yeah Luke?" She asked me.

"We need to go to the police" I told her and she shook her head. "Liv, you need to"

"I don't want to go though Luke" She told me as tears brimmed her eyes and her voice cracked.

"I know, but you have to. I am not just going to leave it alone and pretend it didn't happen" I told her and took her hand in mine. She just nodded her head before taking a spoonful of cereal and putting it in her mouth. After a few minutes of silence she got up and went to the bed room. I decided to leave her alone for now. She is obviously scared and upset. I was about to make some toast but I was interrupted.

"Luke!" Olivia called out. I walked into the bedroom quickly and saw her standing there with one hand on her stomach and one on her forehead. She looked really worried and like she was trying to remember something.

"What? What is it?" I asked her. She looked up at me with wide eyes before covering her mouth with the hand that was on her forehead.

"Oh, my god" She whispered as a tear fell down her cheek and her hands began to shake.

"Liv, tell me what's wrong" I said as I walked up to her.

"Luke... I don't think he used protection" She whispered before bursting into tears. If my girl is pregnant then I swear to fucking hell will actually kill Brad.

"Can I kill him? Cause I actually will kill him" I told her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I am due for my period soon so if I get it then I will be okay, but Luke what if I am pregnant?" She asked as tears dripped down her red cheeks. "What will I do? I mean my music career will be finished! And my mum will-"

"If you are pregnant, which you might not be, then you will have options Olivia. You could abort remember"

"I know, but I am scared. I have no one. Brad is a fucking dick! I can't believe I dated him. He seemed so sweet and innocent but I guess not" She said as she laid her head on my chest.

"Now we wait" I told her. "How long are you in LA for?" I asked her.

"A while, what about you?"

"We go to london at the end of the month" I told her.

"Oh, okay" She said. "Luke, I am really scared" She whispered and I nodded.

"So am I" I told her and kissed her forehead.

"Were you telling the truth when you said you loved me or were you just saying that?" She asked and I sat down. I pulled her over and she sat down on my knee, just like old times.

"I was telling the truth" I said as a blush crept on to her cheeks.

"Really? You still love me?" She asked and I just nodded. Her eyes flickered down to my lips and I knew she wanted to kiss me. I started to lean in but the sound of the door closing interrupted. We looked towards the bedroom door and Calum emerged.

"Hey" He said softly. Liv looked at the ground and Calum walked further inside. "Liv, we heard what happened and we are all really sorry" He said as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She looked up at him and nodded. "Can I ask you something though?" He asked and she nodded. "Did he use.. Protection?" He asked and Liv shrugged her shoulders as tears brimmed her eyes.

"She can't remember" I told Calum as Liv wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Shit" Calum said and I nodded.

***

Liv and I lounged around my hotel room the whole day. It was Saturday and neither of us had anything thing on. She still wore my boxers and shirt and I was so overwhelmed by the simple act. She fiddled with my fingers that rested on her stomach as her head laid in my lap. We were watching How I Met Your Mother but I was hardly concentrating. I was mainly concentrating on Olivia. I wanted her to be comfortable and forget what happened to her. I ran my fingers through her hair as she watched the TV.

After a while I looked back the TV. After a few minutes I could feel Olivia watching me. I looked down at her and she quickly looked away. I smiled at her before pressing my lips to her forehead. I looked back at the TV and the credits began to roll. I sighed as I looked back at Olivia's beautiful face and smiled. She was already looking at me and I disparately wanted to kiss her right now. I would do anything thing to kiss her right now but I knew I shouldn't. Not after what she has just experienced.

*Olivia's POV*

Luke's fingers ran through my hair as I watched the TV. I fiddled with his other fingers before looking up at him. Luke looked breath taking today. Well, Luke looks breath taking any day. His blonde hair was really messy and un-styled and he was lazing around with a pair of sweatpants on and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt.

As I looked up at him, he looked quite relaxed and calmer which was different to how I had seen him recently. I mean, he still looked stressed and tired but it wasn't that obvious now. He continuously took his lip piercing between his teeth as he concentrated on the TV.

He looked down at me and I quickly looked away but I knew I had been caught. I saw him smile out the corner of my eye before he pressed his lips gently against my forehead. The credits began to roll so I looked back at Luke. He sighed lightly before looking at me and smiling.

Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. Was all that ran through my head as Luke looked at me. I wanted him to kiss me right now. After last night, I realised how much I actually miss and love Luke. He means the world to me. I want to be back with him and I hope we will be able to get back together again.

"Will you two just get back together already?" We heard a voice say. I looked over to the hotel room door to see Ashton and Michael. I quickly sat up but I winced in pain.

"You okay?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"I'm okay" Ashton and Michael walked in and I shuffled uncomfortably. "I am just going to put my clothes on" I said and I turned to Luke who looked oddly disappointed.

"They are hanging up in the bathroom" Luke said and I got up. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I took Luke's shirt off and looked in the mirror. It was a horrible sight. I had bruises on each side of my body where Brad had gripped onto my body so that I wouldn't move. I also had a bruise on the side of my cheek where he hit me. Little bruises littered the skin over my stomach as well. I had a large bruise over my left breast that hurt like a bitch. I also had bruises on my wrists and lower arms from where he had grabbed me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I took in my appearance.

I didn't look like me. I was looking at a girl who was extremely pale and had dark bruises everywhere. She looked sad and scared. As she looked back at me I could see she was unhappy and that she would rather be dead and that's when I knew that was me. Because I would rather be dead right now.

I turned around and quickly pulled on my clothes. Once I was done I ran a shaky hand through my tangled brown hair and sighed. I walked back out to were the others were and Ashton smiled at me briefly. He got up and engulfed me in his arms.

"We are all here for you, okay?"

"Okay" I said as I hugged him.

© xKelsey5SOSx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
37.8K 1.7K 32
we fell out of love, too scared to admit it and too blind to see we've fallen for someone else
420K 10.7K 96
Someone that gets adopted by 5sos That's about it ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
1.2M 15.9K 141
Preferences about 5 Seconds of Summer. All preferences are mine so please give credit if you take them¡!