Blood Farm

By xMishx

The first book in the Veronica Marshall Series. Veronica Marshall is your average run of the mill twenty... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Authors Notes

1.9K 206 16
By xMishx

Hello my lovelies! 

Hands up who wants Julius dead? Yay! Alrighty... so this is the end of book one, don't forget to check out book two, it's called Hybrid. I hope you are enjoying the little tale of Veronica Marshall. Will she get her revenge? What's in store for her in the next book... oooh, who knows? Check it out to find out!!

Don't forget to hit the stars *whispers, go on, do it!!* and if you aren't already following, please click on the follow button.

xMishx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 31 5
Silas, an 1000 year old pureblood vampire, is part of the most powerful coven that there is - The Bloodhaven. He is the next heir in line to take ove...
1.6K 104 25
COMPLETED! ◇°°°◇°°°◇°°°◇°°°◇°°°◇°°°◇ NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AND HARDCOVER! PAPERBACK: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/quiet/23225524 H...
27.6K 2.7K 15
This is the second book in the Veronica Marshall Series. The dark path is weighing down on Veronica Marshall as she continues her quest to seek reve...
59K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...