Anything is Possible

Oleh LittleDragonLover3

(ML pirate AU) No one would even think of the innocent Princess Marinette to be kidnapped on her 18th birthda... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 23

3.8K 114 63
Oleh LittleDragonLover3

"What're we going to do now, Chat?"

"We're gonna have to fight him once again..."

"But we're gonna need some extra help," Nino finished for him.

"And that means we gotta find the other miraculous users," I added.

"And we know just how to find 'em," Plagg and Tikki said in unison.

Nino, Chat, and I looked at them, confused.

Tikki explained, "Master Fu, Plagg, and I know where they are because we can sense their presence from anywhere."

"And lucky for us, they're all in the same place," Plagg smirked.

I asked, "Well, where are they?"

They looked at each other knowingly.
"Parisa."

"Purrfect. Now all we need to do is set sail," Chat exclaimed.

Nino gave a two finger salute saying, "Aye, aye, cap'tn."

Then he ran off giving orders to the rest of the crew.

Within minutes we were gliding across the waves of the sea once again.

A question suddenly popped in my mind.

"How long will it take to get to Parisa, Chat?"

He looked at me and answered, "At this rate, I'd say about 3 and a half days."

"But what am I supposed to do until then?" I whined playfully.

"Oh I don't know, have some fun with your knight in shining armour?"

I laughed. "Since when we're you my 'knight in shining armor'?"

"Always have been and always will be, purrincess."

I shook my head and giggled. "Silly kitty."

"But I'm your silly kitty, remember?"

I stepped towards him. "You wanna test that theory?"

He stepped towards me as well, smirking. "Well, do you want to?"

I stepped even closer. Now our faces were inches apart.

"I always enjoy a challenge," I smirked.

I had totally forgotten that I was still in my ladybug form, and confidence was flowing outta me quicker than a waterfall. It was just coming out naturally.

Before Chat could make his next move, Plagg interrupted him.

"Oh my goodness will you two lovebirds stop being so sickeningly lovey dovey?!"

Tikki smacked his arm. "Really Plagg? I thought you wanted to see it," she teased.

He pouted. "Shut up..."

We all laughed.

Suddenly, Chat kissed me on the cheek.

He winked, "I'll save the rest for later~"

I rolled my eyes. "You stupid cat."

"You all are just to cute, ya know that?" Tikki squealed.

We chuckled.

"Well, I have some captain-like duties to attend to. See ya later, m'lady."

"See you later, kitty."

And then he walked away.

I guess you can say we love to tease each other with our nicknames.

But then a wave of questions popped in my mind.

Who are the other miraculous holders? Will they accept our request to help us defeat Hawkmoth? What are their powers? What was Hawkmoth up to? Will we stand a chance against him?

The curiosity is killing me...

I decided to go to Chat's cabin so I could think about my questions alone and in peace.

When I got down there it was dark. The curtains to the window were closed, and the lamp had no flame.

I opened the curtains and lit the lamp. There was a lot of books in here, and I was looking for answers. Hopefully I could find something...

After what seemed like hours of searching, I finally came across a really old looking book with dust on it. I blew the dust away and saw that it had the same marking as the box that my miraculous was in.

I eagerly opened it and flew through its pages until a picture caught my eye.

A picture of the fox miraculous user.

Unfortunately, all the words were in code. Darn it...

Then I turned the page to see the bee miraculous user.

Then the turtle. That's Nino.

Then the moth. Obviously it was Hawkmoth.

Then the peacock.

Then the black cat. Of course that was Chat Noir.

Then the ladybug. And that was obviously me.

Well, that book just told what the other heros's "theme" is.

Nothing super useful.

Time for more searching.

After what seemed like forever, I'd went through all the books on the shelf. Nothing!

I groaned in frustration.

But then out of the corner of my eye I saw something.

It was a loose floorboard. (The board  looked fake). I could see something hidden in the corner.

I took it off to reveal a black book with a purple moth symbol on its cover.

It had to be about Hawkmoth.

I looked through the book.

Pictures of what he looks like, descriptions, diagrams....

I stopped dead in my tracks.

It was a picture of a weird looking, glowing moth symbol. It was the same symbol as the one on the cover.

Luckliy, this wasn't in code.

"Hawkmoth's power is to give someone a superpower so they can help other people. But he used it for the opposite.

He akumatizes people. Or in other words, he gives them an evil superpower to help Hawkmoth get what he wants. However, he can only akumatize the victim when they are feeling extreme negative emotion. He sends out evil butterflies that go into an object of the victim's possession.

He can only be stopped by Ladybug, who destroys the object the akuma  lies in, and purifies it. Then she can set everything back to normal.

He has had many victims so far, and they are his devoted helpers. (They are permanently under his control).

The Evillustrator, Rogercop, Simon Says, Copycat, Refleckta, Animan, Volpina, Stoneheart, Mr. Pigeon, Timebreaker, Dark Cupid, The Mime, Antibug, Vanisher, Puppeteer, Stormy Weather, The Pharoh, Horrificator, Darkblade, Kung Food, Pixelator, The Gamer, Guitar Villian, and Princess Fragrance."

"Wow, Hawkmoth has some really crappy names for his villians..."

I shut the book, put it back, and hid it again.

It wasn't as helpful as I hoped it'd be, but at least I know what I'm up against.

I really wish I had some better answers...

I looked out the window to see it was almost nighttime. The sunset had a gorgeous crimson glow, along with a few blotches orange, pink, and indigo here and there.

I suddenly realized how exhausted I was from spending all evening searching and reading, so I laid down in bed.

I instantly fell asleep.

Later in Chat's POV...

When I arrived down in my cabin I saw books scattered everywhere. Mari was in bed, already sleeping.

She looked so cute and peaceful...

I quickly figured why books were everywhere. She was looking for answers all evening, and became extremely tired because if it.

I smiled to myself and sat down in a nearby chair so she could have the bed, and I wouldn't disturb her. I then fell asleep as well.

Not long after, I was woken up by someone screaming bloody murder...

It was Mari!

She looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"Marinette! What's wrong?!"

She fearfully mumbled, "I just had a vision..."

"What was it about?"

"Hawkmoth. I know his plan. He's gonna attack us with all his villians at once."

Oh no...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.9K 1K 40
Miss Bustiar plans a trip to China for her students at the beginning of summer. With them there is a unknown secret that not even Marinette herself...
71.4K 1.7K 35
When a game of spin the bottle takes a dramatic turn, Marinette gets even. The group of four friends falls apart, and in an attempt to save their fri...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
2.1K 39 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...