2 Fates, 1 Love

De RoseNiji

The Goldstein family is one of the most well-known family in Gedonelune. There is a contest called "The Lady... Mais

Progolue
Chapter 1 - A bad or a good impression?
Chapter 2 - A sudden reversal
Chapter 3 - Getting dressed up! A disaster at the dining room!
Chapter 4 - First lesson to be a Lady ~ Walking on high heels!
Chapter 5 - Second lesson to be a Lady ~ Lunch time!
Chapter 6 - It's tea time!
Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment
Chapter 8 - Traditional Lessons (Nightmare)
Author's POV
Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?
Chapter 10 - The Ignition
Chapter 11 - Injured
Chapter 12 - A Trip With Klaus
Author's POV (2)
Chapter 14 - Confession
Chapter 15 - Returning Home
Chapter 16 - Klaus' Punishment
Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Gift
Extra - Elias' Punishment (?)
Extra 2 - An Idle Chat with Amelia
Chapter 18 - The Lady Contest & The Unexpected Guest
Chapter 19 - "Love"
Chapter 20 - Mistake
Chapter 21 - Reservation and A Terrifying Plot
Chapter 22 - The Final Round
Final Chapter - Secret Revealing and An Eternal Love
Author's POV (3)

Chapter 13 - Passionate Love

413 11 0
De RoseNiji

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
After getting back to the mansion, Liz and Klaus went to take a bath, in separate bathrooms, of course. Liz ordered the maids to go out and she entered the bath in an outdoor bathroom. It was a very large bathoom with a glass vault as the roof. As Liz was bathed in the warm water, she leaned against the edge and look up at the starry sky.

Liz: Haahhh...

Looked into distance, Liz thought back about what happened.

Liz: A lot of things sure have happened...

Liz held her injured leg up the surface of water and took a look at her ankle.

Liz: It's still swollen a little... I wonder if it can heal before the contest...

Liz: (Now to mention it...when did I care so much about this contest..?)

Liz: (I was just an ordinary girl...have an ordinary life...)

Liz: (And yet...)

Liz looked down and touch the silver necklace Klaus gave her. She held it up as it sparklingly reflected the lights.

Liz: ...I'll never get used to these luxurious things..

Liz: ....

Liz: Arghh! Geez! It's not the time for negative thoughts!

Liz took some water and slapped it into her face to wash away her thoughts.

Liz: Hahh....

Then, she looked at the stars again.

Liz: (Before my parents passed away, Mom always tell me to smile whatever happens...)

Liz: That's right..! I cannot lose right now, especially after many difficulties! I have to be positive!

Liz's fists clenched into a ball and she held it up high.

Liz: Fighting, Liz! You can do it! For everybody's sake who put their faith in you!

Then, Klaus' image suddenly popped in her mind, which made Liz blushed. Her heart started beating fast as soon as she thought about Klaus.
Liz held her hands in front of her chest, her heart throbbed painfully.

Liz: (This feeling again.... Why do I have this whenever I think about Klaus..?)

Liz: (It's so painful... It's almost like...)

Liz recalled the sensation when Klaus touched her cheek this morning and when they held hands on the beach. Remembering those made Liz more painful.

Liz: Ah.... It hurts....It so hurts that it's hard to breathe...

Then she remembered once Amelia told her about love before in one lunchtime.

~ Flashback ~

Amelia: Hey Liz! Do you know how love feels?

Liz: *cough* W-What?! Why do you ask me??

Amelia: Ehh! Even though so many guys are after you??

Liz: Huh?

Amelia: Don't 'huh' with me! Don't tell me you haven't realized it..

Liz: Umm.....no..?

Amelia: You're kidding me! Even I can see that Yukiya and Luca likes you! Can't you see they're unusually being TOO nice to you recently?

Liz: Hmm...I think they're nice because we're in the same class.

Amelia: Guy! Even Guy in my class adores you!

Liz: Is that so? Maybe he's just being friendly.

Amelia: T-Then how about Joel!

Liz: No way. He's my childhood friend.

Amelia: *sigh* You really are hopeless.... I feel sorry for them..

Liz: ?

Amelia: Anyways! I've heard that when you're in love, you sometimes have some strange feelings!

Liz: Strange feelings?

Amelia: Yes! Some people feel like there are butterflies in their stomach but some others feel pain.

Liz: P-Pain?!

Amelia: It's not actually injuries though... But their hearts will throb so much that it's painful..

Amelia: They feel nervous or happy just being next to the one they like, and always think about them!

Liz: Ehh...? So that's is love.

Amelia: Yes yes! Isn't it exciting?

Liz: Haha Amelia...you sure interested about love.

Amelia: Of course! Ahhh I want to have that feeling too! Even if it's painful as rumor!

Liz: I think many guys like you too, why don't you accept one?

Amelia: But none of them suits me..

Liz: Haha...

Amelia: But..it's nice to be in love. I hope your other half one day too Liz.

Amelia smiled at Liz and then dig in her lunch.

Liz: (Love huh.... I wonder if I can find one...)

With that thought on mind, Liz enjoyed her normal, peaceful lunch.

~ Flashback ends ~

Liz: So this feeling I've been had....

Liz: (...Is love....?)

Liz: ...!!

Realized her feelings, heat rushed to her face as she blushed madly. She quickly put her hands on her hot cheeks as she slided down the edge and let the water as high as her nose.

Liz: (..I...I....love Klaus..?)

Liz shook her head to deny it, but the more she denied it, the kore she thought about Klaus.

Liz: (..I...am in love with Klaus..)

Liz sat there, deep in thoughts, when the heat of the bathroom started to make her dizzy.

Liz: (Ugh...I'm geeting dizzy. I'd better get out of the bath now..)

Liz stood up and got off the bath and walked out of the bathroom step by step due to her injury.
As the maid was about to help her change into a beautiful dress, Liz suddenly told them to stop.

Liz: Ah, wait. I want to...

........
After changing, Liz went back to her and Klaus' room but Klaus was nowhere to be seen.

Liz: Hey Klau- Huh? He's not done yet?

Liz sat on the edge of the bed and plopped on the bed and stretched out her arms.

Liz: Mmn! I'm totally beat!

Liz rest her back on the soft bed and rolled around it.

Liz: Mmn-mm! I miss sleeping on a soft bed! It's been a long time since I sleep on the couch..

Liz: ..He's still not come back.. I guess I'll wait for him.

Liz patiently wait for Klaus' return, but she soon got into a deep slumber due to her exhaustion.

........
After a while, someone opened the door.

Klaus: Liz?

Klaus stepped inside the room and found Liz laying on the bed, sleeping soundly like a baby.

Klaus: ...She's so defenceless.

Klaus quietly came to Liz's side and sat on the edge of the bed, gently stroked her hair. The touch made Liz woke up and slowly opened her eyes.

Liz: Mnmm....Klaus?

Liz sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Klaus: Why did you wear your maid uniform? You don't have to wear it now.

Liz: I know.. But I feel more comfortable in this haha..

Liz: Oh! That's right!

Klaus: ...?

Liz straighten up her back as she faced Klaus and gently smiled.

Liz: Welcome back, Master.

Klaus: ...! W-Why you...

Liz: *giggle* Hehe I've always want to say it since I was a maid, but because you're always in your room before me so I don't get a chance.

Klaus: ...

Klaus was so shocked that he was loss at words.

Liz: *laugh* Sorry sorry. I was just teasing you! Haha never expected to see you so shocke--!

Suddenly Klaus grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in. The next things, Liz felt something soft and warm overlapped her lips.

Liz: (..Huh?)

Liz finally realized what situation she was in as she blushed madly.

Liz: (K-Klaus is.....k-k-kissing me!!?)

Then Klaus moved his lips away, Liz widened her eyes in shock. But no sooner had Klaus moved away than he leaned in and kissed her again. A kiss yet longer, rougher and deeper. It was so passionate that Liz had to clench on Klaus' sleeves, Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist to support her as well. After their lips parted, Liz panted as her eyes got teary.

Liz: *pant*

Klaus: Liz...

Klaus softly called her name as he breathed in her ear. Then he licked her earlobe and softly chewed on it.

Liz: M-Mnn....

Liz let out a small moan. Klaus' lips moved from her ear to her cheek and then went down to her neck. Liz moan softly as Klaus kissed her.
Then, Klaus reached towards her ribbon and took it off and started unbuttoning her top one by one. After that, he put his hands inside the opening and slided down the top, revealing her shoulders and her cute lacy pink bra.

Liz: Ah..!

Klaus kissed Liz again while pushing her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. He buried his face onto Liz's collarbone as he placed his hands on her small chest and started moving them. He gently touched them in the middle and then moved his fingers in circles. This made Liz jolt and slightly clenched the sheet.
Klaus slided his hand behind her back and took of the hook. Then he pulled Liz's bra up, showing her bare breasts. Klaus stared at her white skin and her hard pink nipples moving up and down as Liz was panting.

Liz: Ah...!!

Embarrassing, Liz quickly used her hands to hide them and bashfully adverted her eyes.

Liz: ...D..Don't look.....

Klaus: ...Don't hide it... Let me see...I want to see all of you....

Klaus pulled her hands away and pinned them on the bed. He leaned it and kissed between Liz's breasts. Then he kised the tip of her breast, licked it and started sucking it. Klaus' sucking made Liz more moan escaped her lips. He started sucking harder as he used his index finger and middle finger to rub her other nipple between them.

Liz: H-Hnn...hah! S-Stop playing....with my nipples...Klaus...hyan!!

Despite Liz's moaning, Klaus kept twisting her nipples between his tongue and massaging her breasts. After a while, Klaus finally let go of her breasts and fully undressed both Liz and him, only left her panties, her knee socks with his boxer on.
Laying on the bed, almost naked, Liz squirmed embarrassingly, rubbing her thighs together. Seeing that, Klau forcefully opened her legs.

Klaus: ..It has gotten so wet..

Klaus touched her wet place with his fingers which made Liz jolted. He started rubbing it made her thighs tremble. Then he slided his hand into her panties and entered the wet cave with his middle finger, and started rubbing it from the inside.

Liz: H..Hahh! Nghh!

Liz covered her mouth with the back of her hand to prevent her moaning from getting louder.

Klaus: Don't hide it...I want to hear your moan more...

Saying that, Klaus pressed another finger in made Liz jump as she let out a loud moan. Liz let out a moan everytime Klaus moved his fingers. After that, he took his fingers out and they were all sticky. Liz started to pant roughly, her heart beat loudly in her chest that it was hard to breathe.

Liz: Hahh... Haa.. (...I..I can't take anymore of this....)

Klaus slowly pulled Liz's panties down, spreaded her legs out wider and stared at her precious wet place. His certain part got hard just by looking at it.

Klaus: ...Liz, I'm going to get in...

Liz nodded. Having her permission, Klaus took out his sword in his boxer. Liz bashfully looked at his thing.

Liz: (..So that is...Klaus'....)

Klaus held his sword and pressed the head of it to the entrance of Liz's stealth as he softly muttered.

Klaus: ...I'm coming in..

Liz: O-Okay.....

Klaus slowly pushed his sword inside Liz. Since it was her first time, blood flowed out as Klaus entered deeper.

Klaus: ...You're...a virgin...

Liz: O...Of...course I am... Hngh!!

Liz shut her eyes closely due to the pain of her virginity being taken, her fists clenched tightly onto the sheet and her legs tensed up. Klaus looked at Liz worriedly.

Klaus: ...Are you hurt..?

Liz: ...I..It's okay... I can...endure..it... *pant*

Klaus leaned forward and kissed Liz on the lips while continued going in, as if to make Liz feel less painful.

Liz: Mmph-hmp!

Klaus continuously kissed her, his lips moved in and out several times. Liz also wrapped her arms around his back as if she wanted more. No any longer, Klaus was all his way inside Liz, he stopped kissing and looked at Liz in the eyes. Her teary eyes, her flushed red cheeks, soft breath came out of her small cute lips made Klaus was unable to think straight.

Liz: Klaus...

But after hearing his name was softly called in her panting, Klaus lost all of his reasons and kissed her roughly. When their lips parted, Klaus started moving his hip. His sword moved and rubbed everywhere inside the stealth made Liz feel like there was an electricity spreaded through her body. Liz moaned louder and louder as the pain drifted away as time went and she started to feel the pleasure. Liz's legs wrapped around Klaus' waist.

Liz: ...Ahh..hyan! K..Klaus....s-slower..! Ung!

Paying no attention to Liz's pleading, Klaus moved faster as Liz squeezed tightly.

Liz: (..N-No..! If he keeps this up...m-my mind is going blank..!)

Klaus continued loving Liz while massaging her breasts. And Liz kept calling Klaus' name over and over, until suddenly Liz feel like something was about to flow out.

Liz: K..Klaus....something...is going out...! I-I can't take it anymore....

Klaus: ...Don't hold it in.. I want it...

Hearing that, Klaus even moved faster, as if he was rushing Liz to come. Liz tried her best to hold it in but she couldn't win against Klaus' torment. As Klaus accidentally hit her weak point, she let everything she had been held it out as she came.

Liz: H-Hyahh!

The coming took every last strength of Liz as she panted heavily. A stream of tears poured down on Liz's cheek as she looked at Klaus with half-opened wet eyes.

Klaus: Liz...

Klaus gently kissed her he continued moving, their tongues twisted together. Soon after, Klaus reached his limit and quickly drew out and came. His hot sperm spit on her stomach and the sheet. Liz's vision grew blur, her mind became ambiguous.

Liz: (...Ah...my mind...is going blank....)

Slowly, Liz gave in to Klaus' warmth as she drifted into a deep slumber.

6 days left until the contest...

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋❞ × ×Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...
180K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...
74.7K 1.6K 44
What if there was one person who was even stronger then Klaus? What if she was his bestfriend and grew up with all of the Mikaelson? Why haven't we h...
118K 3.1K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...