The Liars Game | Michael Conor

By inreallifeoffical5

"Can I trust you?" "You'll find out, just take my hand." "Will it be safe?" "I can't promise that our journe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Sequel Is Out Now!

Chapter 1

2.9K 53 77
By inreallifeoffical5

Addie's P.O.V

Okay, Addie, you can do this.

You'll only be stuck in this hell hole for 8 hours. It'll be okay.

I walk past all the people in the halls, walking toward my locker. I let out a sigh as I put in my combination, quickly opening my locker.

"Addie!" I turn around to see my best friend, Kate.

"Addie!" A huge smile appears on my face as I instantly bring her in for a hug.

"I missed you!" She says, letting go of me.

"Me too! How was your trip to California?" I was so eager to know how it went.

"You were there all summer, you must have some interesting stories." I wiggle my eyebrows, knowing she had some good stories.

"Well.." she trailed off, as she bit her lip nervously.

I could tell just by the way she was acting.

"It's a boy." I chuckle, knowingly.

I know you too well, Kate.

"What makes you think that?" She immediately defended herself.

"I know you." I chuckled as I grabbed my books for class and closed my locker.

"W-Well, for your information it isn't a boy." She was blushing so hard, I already knew it was a boy just from the way she acted.

"So, what's his name?" I smile, walking to class, as we had the same class in the mornings.

"I told you-"

"Nope! Don't you lie to me, Kate!"

"Fine.." she mumbled, walking up the steps of the stairs, as she muttered a couple words I couldn't quite understand.

"What was that?" I smirked, leaning over slightly to hear her easier.

"Sergio.." I heard faintly.

"Ah! Is he boyfriend material? Is he cute?" I boomed.

I was quite excited for her. She seems so happy, and that's just how I want her. Happy with smiles and laughs.

"He's very cute." She looked down, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Ah, that's so cool! I want a boyfriend!" I exclaimed, clearly showing how excited and happy I was for her.

I look over at her to see she was walking with her head down, but her smile was still visible.

"You're so lucky, Kate." I smile, playfully hitting her arm, causing her to look up at me.

We walk into the classroom, sitting down at our usual seats. Sadly, we couldn't sit by each other because someone just had to take her seat, just to make her angry.

Brady Tutton.

I put my text books down on my desk, and leaned my head on my arm, which was propped up on the table.

I sigh, giving a sad smile to Kate, who was looking at me from the front.

Then Michael Conor walked in. He walked like he owned the place. The smirk plastered on his face showed as he walked over to the desk sat right behind mine.

"Hey, babe." He smirked at me as he winked.

I gave him a disgusted look before turning the other way. I can't stand him. He just toys with girls and then throws them under the bus. He's so emotionless and cold. He thinks he owns everything in sight. Including me.

Kate looked at Michael and then back and me.

"Is he bothering you?" She silently mouths.

I simply nod and let out a sigh.

I heard the door close and immediately sit up in my seat, as the teacher walked over to his desk.

"Okay, I need everyone to be seated and open your text books to-" that's when I got slammed in the back of my chair really hard.

I wince before angrily turning around.

There he was.

Michael Conor.

How I despise him.

"Stop!" I whisper shout, angrily as he watches me in satisfaction.

"Make me." He replied, raising his eyebrow while his smirk stayed plastered on his face.

"Are you kidding? Fuck off." I mutter before turning back towards the teacher, listening closely to the lesson.

*

I walk out of the classroom, and immediately towards my locker with Kate following closely behind.

I open my locker putting my textbooks inside.

"What did Michael say you to when he came in?" Kate turned her gaze to me as I close my locker.

"Nothing.. don't worry about it." I sigh, walking down the hall towards the cafeteria with Kate.

I walk into the room full of loud conversations and laughter. I walk over to the lunch line and grab only a couple things, as I wasn't really hungry. I quickly paid for them and walked over to a lunch table with Kate.

"I'm so hungry." Kate groans, sitting down and quickly grabbing some food she had bought.

I chuckle as she immediately stuffs it in her mouth.

"How can you be so skinny when you eat like that?" I chuckle as I watch her stuff enough food in her mouth to fill it.

"Hey!" She pouts, food still in her mouth.

I smile, opening my water and taking a quick drink before closing it and putting it next to my tray.

"Michae, please, I love you!" I hear a girls voice loudly from one of the other tables.

I turn my attention towards them and of course.. Michael Conor.

"Please, don't leave me! I miss you.." she pouts, holding tightly onto his wrist.

"Lauren, I told you already!" Michael raised his voice at the girl, harshly grabbing her hand and pulling it off him.

"Fuck off." He muttered.

Michael walked back to his table that held the rest of his 'group' and sat down with no emotion of sadness.

Michael Conor, this is what I mean.

You toy with a girl and later get bored.

I despise you, Michael.

----------------------------------------------

So, how is it? It's my first In Real Life fanfic! I'm so nervous because I feels like it's horrible and I keep reading it over and over and fixing things, adding things, changing words and what happens. UGH, SAVE ME FROM MY BAD WRITING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 845 48
"No matter what happens, I'll always love you and be there for you."
2.2K 100 8
They're just taking small steps, slowly getting used to the feeling that maybe it's not at all that complicated. // Michael likes Chance, but gettin...
92.3K 2.5K 90
IN WHICH - it was only supposed to be one night and now it's for a lifetime 「 a conor michael smith story 」
56 0 7
"I never thought this would happen. Ever. Especially not to me. Never in my life did I think that one day, everybody I loved would die. And definitel...