Ever After High Darabella Sto...

By everafterhexcellence

It's the day after Epic Winter and all the students are starting to hear the rumors about Rosabella and Darin... More

Chapter 1: Epic Winter Confusion
Chapter 2: The Love Mixup
Chapter 3: Hocus Pocus
Chapter 4: Tell Me More
Chapter 5: Ex's And Oh's
Chapter 6: Libray Date
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Flashback
Chapter 8: Emotions Flying
Chapter 9: Rumor Has It
Chapter 10: Twisted Fait
Chapter 11: Wannabe
Chapter 12: Double Date
Chapter 13: Special Date
Chapter 15: The Girl Who Cried... Hopper?
Chapter 16: Beauty Within The Beast. The Finale Chapter.
Sequeal?!

Chapter 14: Beauty And The Beast

1.5K 48 0
By everafterhexcellence

When Rosabella was a little girl she loved to watch her mother and father dance and sing. It was one of her favorite things to do in the castle. Sometimes, she would get bored being stuck in there. She would love to go to the library and read all the different books. From Sleeping Beauty to Romeo And Juliet. She was like any normal child. She went to school everyday, did her homework, and all of the usual things. When she turned 14 years old, she decided to move to Ever After High and has loved it ever since. She loves to be with all her friends and family, but after Epic Winter so much has changed. For the better and the worse. Now, we just have to watch and let the rest of the story unfold.

____________________________________
Hey Guys!
Thank you so much for 1.2k views. It means so much to me! Have a blessed day!❤️🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 36
Macey is a girl who has been straight up bullied in an orphanage for years. But one day, someone comes along to adopt her. What could go wrong? Insp...
339K 14K 33
So, I suck at descriptions. ha. Sorry. Here we go; Life is hard, especially when you're juggling the life of a teenage nerd and a superhero. Now th...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...