Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

由 BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... 更多

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

41- Worries and Silence

17.4K 586 213
由 BluePringlez

Asoka Pov c:

"Hey, Ibiki." I said giving him a small wave. He nodded back to me.

"Everyone has been looking for you." He stated. I shrugged.

"Ya'know. Your younger brother is out there, alive." I said. He closed his eyes and nodded. I could feel his sadness. "He misses you, and thinks himself a bad person because he stole the scroll-"

"How do you know all of this?" He snapped, his eyes open to stare at me.

"I thought I explained it, for the..." I tried counting. "Don't make me count." I hissed.

...

"Are you going to play him off, like you did with me? He's my cousin too. I don't want to leave him all alone, or pretend like he doesn't exist." I said frowning. Ibiki patted my back, alittle harder then need be.

"It'll be for the better."

For the better...?

I snapped around to face him, angrily, my blood boiling with intense rage, unlike no other. How many times I've heard those words, seen actions and outcomes, that were supposed to be 'for the better?!'

They put me in school with other children 'for the better'.

They changed my name at school to hide my identity 'for the better'.

They ran away from the problem and didn't resolve it, 'for the better'.

They didn't let me make any real friends, 'for the better'

I was alone, because there wasn't anyone to trust, and that was 'for the better'?!

Idate is alone! And he doesn't think he can trust anyone.

...

Is that just like me? No. I give some trust to some people. Like Kiki, and maybe Kakashi, Mussō-ka and uh... I think I trust the Hokage. Yeah. I do...

Idate is all alone, relying solely on himself. Yes, it makes him who he is, and stronger, but its not healthy or good.

I had to push Idate to the back of my mind, before I did or said something stupid.

I sighed. I need a mission to get me money, and my mind off of things.

Its boring, theres nothing to do, nobody to train.

I picked up all my stuff and turned to Ibiki. I'm going home. I'll cya around, Cuz." He nodded and waved with a small grin, that seemed alittle creepy, but that's just how he smiles.

I turned around and began walking.

"Wrong way home." Ibiki called.

"Right..." I said and turned around, walking the other way.

I passed him and walked into the forest.

"Wrong way again." Ibiki called to me again. I groaned and stopped.

"Then where's the right way?" I asked throwing my hands up in the air in rage.

"Come on." Ibiki walked towards me and held my hand in his big one, leading me torwards home.

I swung my unheld hand like a kid, while humming a song in my head from spongebob. Ibiki looked at me from the corner of his eye. After a while I saw we were following scratches on bark.

I continued listening to the song in my head, turning my head every-once in a while to look at everything like a curious child. Every once in a while I'd just admire the colors, and textures of items, erasing the names of the items, and describing it.

"What are you thinking about?" Ibiki asked outloud, lowly, but not with force.

"Hmm, I hear a song in my head, and I'm describing things too." I said lookng up at him.

"What song?" He asked.

"You've never heard of it before. But, its lyrics are pretty pointless."

"Would you sing it for me?"  

(Play video) 

I thought about it, and nodded with a hum.

"I'm so happy, aha, happy go lucky me- 

I just go my way, living every day 

I don't worry! 

Worrying don't agree, 

Things that bother you, 

Never bother me! 

Things that bother you, 

Never bother me 

I feel happy and fine!  

Aha! 

Living in the sunlight, 

Loving in the moonlight 

Having a wonderful time." I sung, while Ibiki gave me a look of... eh. I don't know the word... like I told him my views of humans? Like I had twenty heads and afew dozen mouths telling him about my day at the same time.

"...Interesting... never heard of it." He said. I rolled my eyes, knowingly.

"I said that." I sighed.

"Ahh... right." Ibiki clicked his tounge. I sighed and looked up at the dark sky.

The crickets chirped and occasional hoots of owls now reminded me it was night time, although I should have realized it sooner. I could feel goosebumps riding up and down my hands, even though it was pretty warm for night time.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" I asked him. He merely looked down at me.

"Yes. You're the one who got lost. At least I made markings on the trees."

"And where do the markings lead to?"

"...The hospital." I stopped in my tracks.

"I'm not going back there. I'm going home." I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay,okay, but can you find your way home from the hospital?"

...

"No."

"So, I'll have to bring my little cousin home too. You're such a hand-full." I looked up to see he was smirking even though he sounded alittle annoyed. However his smirk wasn't as scary as his grin.

"Thank...you?" I asked and somewhat said.

We continued walking when I saw a light up ahead.

Is that one of those street lamps?!

Me and Ibiki walked out of the forest and it was, in fact, a street lamp. I paused to look at it. Ibiki then began walking down the street, pulling me behind him. I jogged alittle to catch up to him.

I yawned and wiped my eyes. Was I ever this tired? I guess I just need to adjust to the lesser amount of sleep. I closed my eyes and let Ibiki lead me with his hand.

"You okay?" Ibiki called.

"Yeah." I mumbled quietly.

"You tired?"

"Mhm."

"We're almost home." I nodded, keeping my eyes closed.

The sound of dirt and shoes hitting the floor was blended in with the sounds of cricket chirping and night animals. I opened my eyes and looked up to the sky again. I could now see the dark blue sky and thrown in white stars shineing.

There was a very bright star in the middle of them all. Polaris.

I traced the stars and made pictures in my mind.

I didn't realize we were in front of Kakashi's house until Ibiki rung the doorbell.

The door opened hurriedly, as if had been waiting for a long time for a package to arrive.

"There you are." Kakashi breathed out.

"Here I am." I said with a small yawn. He looked at Ibiki then back to me.

"Thank you so much for finding her and bringing her back." Kakashi said.

Ibiki shrugged. "She got lost in the forest." He smirked down at me.

"Sounds like something she'd do." Kakashi said rolling his eye.

"Right, I'm going to head on home. Cya 'Soka."

"Bye Ibiki." I said. He turned around and started walking home. Kakashi turned his gaze to me, hard and cold, but at the same time relived.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Training." I said with a shrug as if it were no big deal, which it wasn't.

"Training?! While you're recovering?! You have no idea how worried I was when I returned to your room with food, and you suddenly disappeared. Please-stop making me worry like this." He put his hands on my shoulders. Oh? I'm the cause of his worrying? Why would he care?

"I'm not doing anything bad, or to worry anybody. Its you and, whatever issues you have. I'm fine, tired, hungry, but fine. So if you'd excuse me." I said pushing past him in the door frame. He turned around, watching me, closing the door behind me.

I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed an apple, quickly ate it, and went to the couch,and as soon as I lay down, I fell asleep.

KAKASHI POV.

She fell asleep. She ate an apple, not nearly enough for a full day, and fell asleep.

I sat down in front of the couch in criss cross and put my head on my hands. Thinking about it.

She gave me a heart attack, leaving all of a sudden, and unhealed aswell.

The hokage told me not to worry, but, its not possible.

Asoka is amazing, if I had ever lost her, or if anything would have happened to her, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I picked her up softly and took her to the bedroom. I placed her into the covers and covered her.

Asoka's breathing was heavy and slow, almost silent, if it weren't for the way her covers moved every time, and the color in her cheeks, I would have thought she was dead.

Her black and red mixture of hair looked...shorter. Alot shorter then I last saw it. Her bangs went only to her forehead and the side bangs shaped her face slightly. Her eye twitched slightly as she hugged the covers into a clump and stuffed her face in the clump, hugging it slightly.

I smiled a little and bent over, lowered my mask and kissed her on the cheek softly. I couldn't help it, she was the best thing that ever happened.

Her emotionless-ness, is something she hides behind, her smiles are beautiful, her eyes are like a sparkeling purple ocean created with blood, her true personality draws people towards her and brightens others. Quiet, emotionless and shy when she doesn't know people, normal and shows slight emotion when she's with people she knows. Talkative and outgoing when she really gets to know you.

I walked out of the room quietly and closed the door behind me.

I leaned my back on the door, hearing the soft click as it stopped by the frame.

What if I ask Asoka out...?

Oh gosh-

What am I thinking?

Did I just-

...

What is she doing to me?

This is madness.

(A/N: NO! THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!)

I walked away from her room, into mine, opening the door and shutting it behind me.

I plopped down on my bed, my face in the sheets.

"Ughhhhhh." I moaned, muffled by the sheets. "How am I going to show her how I feel? Her social skills are worse than mine..."

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Asoka...

*end chapter* 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry it took this long to upload, and its pretty sure...

Fuqfillers. :c

I have three weeks of fillers to write.

MOMMAHHHHHHHHHH!!

-runs to Ashley-

AUNTYYY

-Runs to Firooz-

SISTERRR

-Runs to Rachel-

;_;

The fillerss.... theyz everywhere! D:

Help meeee.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.4K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
78.2K 2.5K 34
'Her heart beat fast as she ran through the woods, moonlight casting shadows of trees in her path. The only noise was the soft sounds of the women's...
98.8K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...
366K 7.4K 69
Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi. Disclaimer: I do not...