Manan-Mr.CEO's JAAN

By Krazyreader18

What happens when Nandini Murthy is forced in marriage in which she is totally not interested. She can't go a... More

Prologue
~1~The Wedding Invitation~
~2~Their first meet~
~3~Flight Romance~
~4~The Flashback~
~5~The Wedding~
~6~Unexpected Twist~
~7~The Bitter Truth~
~8~Friendship~
~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~
~10~First Day~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~
~12~Game On~
~13~Nazdikiyan~
~14~Manik.....!!!~
~15~Evil Minds~
~16~Change of Minds~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part A)~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part B)~
~18~First Kiss~
~19~ Madhyam Singhania~
~20~Lust VS Love~
~21~Honeymoon~
~22~Punishment~
~Promo~
~23~Take A Break~
~24~Forgive and Forget~
~25~Hidimba Gaanv~
~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~
~27~ Kudinu Nashaa Utar Gaya~
~28~First Step Towards Him~
~29~Goodbye Gaanv~
~30~Outburst~
~31~Happiness~
~32~Game of Seduction~
~33~Drunken Disaster~
~34~Aftermath~
~35~Ignorance~
~36~Proposal Date~
~37~From Love To Betrayal~

~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~

7.3K 641 41
By Krazyreader18

Manik was shocked as to how he found out so he asked "Yes Appa, but how did you find out that she told me?"

"Manik I am father, I know my daughter very well and from the look on your face I can clearly say that you are not happy with what Nandini has told you, am I right beta" Raman asked and Manik just nodded not finding appropriate words to answer him.

"And now you must be wondering why I did this right" asked Raman again which was replied by a nod from Manik.

"Before we talk about this, let's go to my study so that Nandu or Ishu won't hear our talk" Raman said placing his palm on his knees and getting up from the couch.

Manik followed is gesture and the very next second both Raman and Manik were in his study room.

Both of them sat there in a comfortable silence for a good two seconds before Raman broke the silence.

"What can I say Manik, that I am very selfish father" he said. Manik snapped his head towards Raman not able to understand what he exactly meant by his words.

"I am so selfish that I want my jaan, my only daughter to be happy and nothing else" he said.

Manik looked into Raman's eyes and found out that his eye's held only love and fully love and care for his daughter.

"When you will become a father you will get to know this feeling son, being a father makes you do crazy things for your family's happiness" Raman said with an affectionate smile on his face.

Manik was dumbstruck at his place. He did know how to react to this situation at this particular instant of time.

"Then why Appa did you do this to Nandini, her happiness was in someone else then you should have made it come true not forcing her into a marriage which she is not even interested in" Manik said with hurt in his eyes.

Raman knew what Manik meant by his words. It pained alot in Manik's heart to utter these words that he didn't even look in Raman's eyes.

Raman at the very instant knew that Manik is and will always be the best decision he did for his daughter. Cause even though it pained him to tell this out, he first thought about his princess only and not about himself or his hurt.

"Cause Manik, Nandini is getting herself into hell. The guy whom Nandini loves or let's say whom she thinks she loves from here heart is not a good person..........." on hearing these words from Raman Manik was shocked would be an understatement.

"You maybe thinking that I didn't know that she loved someone until she told me............then your wrong cause I knew it a long time before itself" Raman said and made his way to his study table.

"When Nandini was in London she first met that guy and she thought him to be a good person cause he saved her from seniors ragging" said Raman taking a picture of a smiling Nandini from his table and looking at it with some unknown emotion which Manik couldn't understand.

"Manik, Nandini may look like a fully grown up women and she also behaves like one too..........but deep down there is still this kid Nandini inside her heart. She believes everything and everyone so easily that it made me want to protect her more" he said still smiling at the picture of his princess.

Manik knew that Nandini was made up of both a matured women and immature kid. She can be a matured women in situation were it needs and will become a kid to people whom she can trust.

"So without her knowledge I arranged one of my best detectives to always follow Nandini in London for her safety, but when I got to know about this I made him search information about the boy" said Raman and placed the picture back on the table and turned to Manik.

"I was shocked with the information I got...........that boy was one of my rivals son who wanted to beat me using my daughter" said Raman clenching his fist very tightly.

These mere words shocked Manik to the core. Never did he imagine that this was the reason behind all the happenings.

"His father is also not a good person, all the money and the empire which he made for himself is all from the wrong way..........he deals with drugs and what not" said Raman still trying to suppress his anger.

"Maybe that boy was a good guy, it could be that he loved Nandini truly" said Manik still not able to understand the situation completely.

Raman let out a chuckle in reply which Manik knew that there is more to that chuckle.

"That boy truly loving my princess.........that boy is worse than his father Manik" said Raman and Manik looked at him baffled with short of words.

"That son of a b*****d wanted my Nandini only for her body and his pleasure, he was planning on selling her off after using her in the first place" as soon as Raman uttered these words he turned and banged his hard clenched fists into his study table.

Thank God that table was made of wood, otherwise if it was glass it would have broken into zillions of pieces............but his fist was hard that it brought a crack to the table.

Manik's eyes were spitting fire on hearing these words. He was ready to kill that b*****d with his own bare hands.

"Bloody hell...........how dare he.........how bloody dare he try to think of lay his dirty hands on Nandini........my Nandini.........Manik Malhotra's Jaan" thought Manik while clenching his fist in anger.

The mere thought of Nandini made him feel sas, cause poor Nandini she believes that that guy loves her truly. If she ever gets to know the truth she will be broken.

"He planned up everything, he was the one who planned on making his friends rag Nandini and that he will come to save her and become her hero" said Raman still like a ragging bull full of anger.

"My Nandini is the most innocent soul Manik, when it comes to believing people, she will believe anyone and everyone so easily in the blink of an eye, but I don't have to tell you that all people in this world don't fall under that category" he said again looking at the picture of Nandini with slight tears in his eyes.

"My princess will breakdown if she gets to know that he cheated on her, so I didn't stop her from being close to her...........but I didn't let that boy near my princess too" Raman said wiping his tears and standing up straight.

"When I got to know that he planned on making Nandini marry him but my daughter wanted to talk to me.............so at that time I planned on making her cone here" he said and turned towards Manik.

"The very next day Raj came home asking for Nandini's hand in marriage for you Manik, and how could I say no to gem of a person, my son" said Raman with a smile on his lips looking at Manik.

Manik also looked at him bit his eyes held anger, sadness, rage and love all the feelings at once.

"I don't just call you my son cause your no different to me your also like Cabir and Abhi only to me. I have seen you grow in front my eyes" he said and walked towards Manik.

"When I know for sure that no one can take care of my delicate princess more like you and you will love her more than me, than what more will a father want" he said and the next second Raman took Manik's hands in his.

"I know that I what I did is wrong with the both of you my son, but this selfish father wants both my kids happiness. I know that you love my daughter and that she doesn't love you" he said and looked at Manik with tears.

"But Manik, I know that love as the capacity to change anyone's heart. I know for sure that my daughter doesnt love that boy cause I am her father Manik and I know what my princess feels like............she was forced to live him cause he proposed her in front of the whole college............she didn't get her share of say in it" he said and wiped his tears which were not in the modd to stop.

"Your love and care cab change my daughter Manik, I see the same spark in your eyes which I have for Ishu and which Raj has for Nyo" he said.

"I hope you won't let this selfish father down, I hope you will take care of my daughter like princess and will make her realize what true love is.........." Raman said still holding Manik's hands in his.

"I will Appa, I promise you today that I won't let Nandini go back to that man again and I will make her realize what is true love" he said wiping Raman's tears.

Maybe Raman's tears were waiting for Manik's hands to stop causw after that his eye's didn't shed a drop of tear.

Father's are always like that, they are the backbone which supports and gives strength to the daughter's. And daughter's are the heartbeat of father's.

When the daughter is in danger, father is the first person who comes to cover her back to protect her from all evil. He will go to any extent to protect her..............even to kill if necessary.

Raman is also no different then this kind of father's, he just wants his daughter to be in sade hands, he doesn't want the world to know that Nandini is his weakness but wants to show that world that Nandini is his strength.

"But Appa, I don't know if Nandini as feelings for me or not, cause I can't force her into living me" said Manik.

"She does bhai, I know cause I can see that in her eyes, she just didn't realize it cause she is a stubborn head" said a voice from the door.

Manik and Raman turn their heads to see Navya standing at the door. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have overhead your conversation, but I did and I can assure you that Nandini is ready to give this relationship a chance" she said but Raman ans Manik were still shocked.

"Hum samjh sakthe hain ki aap dono kya soch rahe honge, Nandu ne hame sab bata diya" she said clearing their confused faces.

"I knew that papa can't have an heart attack cause he is hale and healthy then I thought that I need to talk with him to ask him what made him do so" she said.

"I know that bhai loves Nandini to the moon and back but then I wanted to know what made bhai tell Nandini that he was forced into this marriage" Navya said and came next to them.

"When I came here, I saw you two coming up here so I followed you two and heard all the conversation. Aap dono ne jo bhi kiya sahi hi kiya" she said giving them a smile.

"I can tell that Nandini will do anything for her families happiness and that she doesn't even love that guy whom she claims to love" she said.

"Bhai you just have to win Nandini's heart which she thinks she gave it to that scumbag............and the whole family is there to help you in this task" said Navya holding Manik's hand.

"What more do I need when my family's support is there to win my girls heart" said Manik and took Navya in a bone crushing hug.

**********************

1995 words.

Howdy partners.............

We meet again. So how was today's chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it.

I had an emotional time writing this part cause, every girl dad is her super hero and even mine too.

So now, I hope no one is anger with Raman, I guess. What he did from his pov of is correct.

Now that Navya knows the truth what will be her plan to make Manik and Nandini Manan?

What will Manik do to win Nandini's heart?

Will Nandini lose her heart to Manik or will she break his heart?

What will happen if Maddy return back into their life..........?

What will happen when unexpected circumstances occur in their lives?

So now that I have given some clue to the upcoming chapters I want you people to answer the questions.

To know more, keeping reading the story.......

Yours
Bella..........😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
15.2K 1.5K 12
"Agar tumhe lagta hai you can break me, then you are sadly mistaken. Main nazuk...innocent type sirf ek hadh tak hoon par after that, main puri shern...
856K 68K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...