Best Friends Boyfriend (DISCO...

By ive_2467

"We shouldn't be doing this,it's not right." "But she is not here,what she doesn't know won't kill her." "It'... More

Introduction
Friends with benefits
The new boy
A/N
Taken🔐❤️

Frimzy gets jealous

700 2 2
By ive_2467

Ive's POV

My eyes start to flutter open as I hear my alarm clock going off, I groaned and turn it off. I see that I got a text from Xavier and a big smile comes on my face.

Bae❤️💍
Gm baby girl, I hope u had the sweetest of dreams and I can't wait to see u at school today😘

To Bae❤️💍:
Awwwww, omg ur sooooo sweet babe, can't wait to see u too😍❤️

I get up out of bed and go to take a shower, brush my teeth and then my hair. I go to my closet to choose an outfit to wear.

I get dressed and then I started to head down stairs to get breakfast,"hey Ive."

I jump a little in surprise when I see Adym, I didn't expect him to be there."oh hey Adym, good morning."

"Good morning sexy." Adym says to me with a wink and an ass slap, I give him a look and he raised his eyebrows at me. "What? I always do that to you, it normal for us."

I take a deep sigh,"yes I know but I have a boyfriend now and I can only be for him and no one else."

"Who you dating, wait don't tell me that you and Frimzy are finally happening cuz I need to know."

I chuckle lightly,"no I'm not dating Frimzy, I'm dating the new boy Xavier."

"Oh I seen him before, aye ok I see you Ive. Get it onnnnn." I smile at Adym,"thanks Adym."

"So dose this mean no more Frimzy?"

"Um yeah I guess, I think that Xavier will make me forget about him and that I can be happy with someone else."

Adym nods his head and continues to eat his cereal, " well I'm still rooting for you and Frimzy to happen but if your happy I'm happy too."

"Awww, thanks best frienddddddd." I then give Adym a hug and he slaps my ass hard, I give him another look.

"I'm sorry I just had to do that one last time, wait does this mean we can't be friends with benefits anymore." Adym says giving me a pouty face," no we can not be fbw's anymore, I have to stay loyal to Xavier."

"Aww man, well I'm always here if you wanna, you know." Adym then winks at me and I roll my eyes.

I grab my school bag and leave my house to start walking to school. I'm just walking down the sidewalk I always take to go to school when out of nowhere I feel someones arms wrap around my waist.

I was scared, I didn't know who it was so I pushed my elbow back into the persons stomach and they at an instant let go. I turn around ready to swing at them but I froze in place and my eyes widened. I just hit Xavier and he is clutching his stomach in pain.

"Oh my god, babe i'm so sorry. I didn't know that it was you."

"Nah baby it's OK I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm good, I've been through worse."

I just nod my head in response and I look up to see Xavier with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"You know now that you have to make it up to me for hurting me."

I playfully roll my eyes," But I already said sorry though."

"Still, you owe me now."

"Ok fine, whatever." I roll my eyes and smile at his childishness.

"Now come on, let's go before we are late for school."

Xavier grabs my hand and puts it into his, we then walk up to the school hand in hand.

I see some people looking at us, I then see the girls from my class that were staring at Xavier yesterday looking at us with jealous eyes. They sent me dirty looks, I shrug it off, it not my fault that Xavier wanted me and not them.

We walk into the school and I see all of my friends together like always. They then fix their eyes on us, some with shocked and confused expressions. Except for Adym since he was the one I told first out of my group of friends.

I then look over at Frimzy, and I had to do a double take when I looked at him. I swear I saw him clench his jaw at the sight of Xavier and I but when I looked into his eyes I saw saddness.

I thought it was just my imagination at first or that I was seeing things due to the fact that I am very tired from lack of sleep. I then just decide to shrug it off because it's probably nothing.

Aria then comes towards Xavier and I with a grin on her face, "soooooo Ive, who is this fine boy that is stuck onto you like some glue?"

"Well, this is Xavier. My boyfriend."

Frimzy's POV

I'm currently in the hallway talking and chilling with my girlfriend Roxy and my friends like I always do in the mornings.

We are waiting for Ive to get here and I'm a little curious as to why she isn't here yet. Ok, not a little curious, I'm a lot curious as to why she ain't here yet because she is usually here by now.

I then see my friends look at something in the distance, I then decide to turn my head to see what they are looking at and my heart deflates.

I don't know what takes over me but I clench my hands into fists, I was angry but I also wanted to cry at the same time.

I never felt this way before and it only happens when I see another boy with Ive and it's not someone from our group of friends. It's someone we don't know and he is very attractive too, no homo.

I then remembered myself that I have a whole girlfriend right next to me. I still have my hands clench into fists and I still have a feeling of sadness.

Wait, why am I angry and sad at the same time?

Because you see someone else with the girl you have feelings for but could never actually admit it.

I hear the little voice inside my head say and I shake off the thought completely. I can't be thinking like that, I have Roxy.

I then look to the left of me at the mention of my girl's name and I see that she is not next to me.

I was so entranced into my own thoughts that I didn't see her leave my side to go over to Ive and the boy next to her.

I then decided that I should go over there with the others but I soon regret my decision as soon as I approach them.

The next words that come out of Ive's mouth make my world come crashing down and my heart falls to the pit of my stomach.

"This is Xavier, my boyfriend."

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

I know i haven't updated in a long time, and I'm so sorry for that but I have been writing for my other books and I have been so busy with school, also a lot has been going on with my personal life for the past month with like relationships and just drama at school😢 it was very hard to deal with and it's still hard to deal with at times but it's okay, ya girl is fine (not really) lmao😂

Anywaysssssssss, as always I love allllllllll of you guyssssssss, like yall make my day better and every nice comment I get just makes me so happy.😊

Kisses😘

~Ive 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...