SATURDAY // VKOOK // COMPLETED

By MinGramps

Where two boys bump into each other on a Saturday evening. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
!! NOT AN UPDATE !!
15

10

2.8K 100 8
By MinGramps

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was walking back with Tae... the silence was killing me so I opened my mouth.

"How am I going to face Jimin?" He looked at me after I said that.

"You'll find a way." He answered back... I looked up to see we were almost to my dorm. If I was going to be honest his company makes me feel safe.

I was standing in front of my door. I froze, my hand was an inch away from knocking. I turned and shouted for Tae.

"Tae... can I, um, stay with you? Just for tonight?" He stood there then turned around.

"Sure..."

I ran to him.

He started walking to his car. I was looking at him until he said get in.

He opened the door and I climbed in. Where does he live anyway? I always thought that he lived in the dorms.

It came to a red light and he started talking.

"Why didn't you wanna stay at your dorm... but with me instead?"

I just said I couldn't face Jimin. Not tonight, anyway.

He pulled up to an apartment block. He opened my door and I got out.

He walked to the third floor and got his key out. I was just looking around until he patted my shoulder letting me into his apartment.

"You hungry?" He asked while closing the door. I nodded in response. I didn't eat much today as Jin had to go shopping but the money was tight to feed three people. So I decided not to eat.

Tae got his phone out and ordered something... after he hung up his phone dinged, notifying that he got a message.

He looked at the phone then shrugged going to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"You like movies?" He shouted.

He came back in with 2 full glasses of orange juice with a couple of ice cubes inside.

I answered his question finally.

"Yes," He went over to his TV and turned it on, then he sat back down. He was looking through netflix until he heard a knock at the door.

He sat up and went to the door. He got his wallet on the way there and opened the door. Then he opened the door.

"Hel-" he looked up and stopped.

Who was at the door?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 902 10
"There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice."
126K 2.5K 21
In which a creative clumsy girl who always has paint on her, literally stumbles upon the most dangerously fun summer of her life. I'm sorry I'm not...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
56.1K 7.8K 48
It is a collection of short stories from Naagin 5, mainly centering around Vani. You can expect:- 1. Tracks based on loopholes and series 2. Independ...