my brothers best friend (came...

By lost_girl97

warning this story is sexual if you don't like it don't read bitch More

my brother best friend
My brothers best friend
my brothers best friend

my brothers best friend (cameron dallas fan fic)

16.1K 182 44
By lost_girl97

Skyler's pov

hey there bitches my name is Skyler  Grier Nash Grier's older TWIN sister I have blue eyes like my brother and long dark brown hair and a gorgeous smile...

I play volley ball bitches I'm really funny well I think I am. I make vines I have more followers then my brother because I'm hot and he's not.

"Skyler  your taking to long let's go we leave for LA in 2 hours" he said so what bitch you'll wait for ever if I say so.. oh and I love to beat the shit out of people...

i put on a pain of sweat and Cameron's baseball tee shirt that's says Dallas 28.

yes I have Cameron Dallas shirt because he left here last summer when we had sex because we were together for 4 years then broke up and went our different ways.

and I see him less then 1 hour, nervous isn't even the word I would use.

"come on Skyler!!" Nash yelled I put my last thing in my bag and put my socks on and my slides I grabbed my phone put my hair in a messy bun and got my ray bands.

"imma miss you sissy" my little sister skylyn said.

"I'm going to miss you too baby girl" I said giving her one last kiss

"all threw of my baby's are going away" my mom cried

"mom stop crying Hayes will be back in two weeks" I said Hayes is the third youngest.

we said our good byes put our stuff in Nash's truck and we were on our way.

"as long as these bitches love me!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"your killing my ear drums!" Hayes yelled over my Lil Wayne music what can I say he is hot as fuck!

Nash shut off the radio in agreement, yeah fuck you guys too.

"I hate all you mother fuckers" I whined

"LOVE ME!"  Nash yelled I flipped him off

"you guys I just realized I have not ate anything" I started flipping out because I'm hungry

"you can eat at Cameron's, because we're here!" I could tell he was excited I felt my heart drop then he realized I wasn't as excited as I use to be.

Hayes got out of the truck and left me Nash alone.

"sky I know its hard you had sex with him the night before you broke up." he said

"Nash what if he met someone else?" I asked trying to fight the tears back

"he hasn't I've been talking to him, sky he misses you and I give you my blessing as a brother to date him" good that was easier then I thought I gave him a smile and got out of the truck.

I walked inside to see all my boys I missed them but I missed Cameron and Brent most.

I hugged them all and noticed Cameron wasn't there where the hell could he be.

I walked up stairs to his room I didn't bother knocking because I've seen him necked before.

I walked in he's room was neatly picked up he might be a guy buts hes clean I heard the shower on. aww he's taking a shower.

I looked at his room and noticed he still had all of our pictures.

I picked up the one of us kissing on new years. this was my favorite.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"its my favorite pic of us" Cameron whispered in my ear.

"mine too" i leaned into his chest missing his touch

"Skyler I know I broke up with you, and I did it because I wasn't good for you. you deserve better" he said I snaked my arms around his neck

"no one is better for me then you Mr Dallas" I smirked biting my bottom lip

"is that so Ms Grier" he said getting closer to my face

"and by the way I love my shirt on you" he whispered in my ear if I was a guy I'd have a boner.

"and I like you with no clothes" I said tugging off his towel.

I started to kiss him, my hand roamed to his abs.

"I'll see you down stairs" I said smirking.

"I hate you Skyler" he hissed yup I gave him a boner. bahaha. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...