Random Stuff!

By BluePringlez

These are Fan-Fic One Shots, Poem, and Short Stories. From Animes and Mangas from the following: -Naruto -Our... More

~Hayate~
~Gaara~
Horror ;_;
Poem: Moon and Sun
Please Listen to What I'm Not Saying- A Poem (Not by Me)
I Hate It-Poem
OHSHC: Gender- Part 1
OHSHC: Gender- Part 2
Random Shizz that relate to HomeStuck
Random Die-o-logs
Naruto/Princess Tutu- ISWAW [Unfinished]
POKEMON
The Girl Who Drowned in an Empty Well
Short Story: Out Of Luck
(Old Poem I found) Seams, Dark, and Prince
SadStuck! HeadCanon ;_;
The Neko and The Usagi ((DRAW WITH ME)) -UNFINISHED AND CANCELED-
Prolaugh of a Book I tried and failed to write
Vexzin's Moirail's Kismesis {OCxOC- HomeStuck}
Xurkis Arc {HomeStuck OC BG}
Vexzin//Mathis{HomeStuck}
Intervention
And I sit here quietly
Draw Me The Stars
20 Things About Me
Strangers that Love Eachother
Tagged (10 Questions)
>WNZ< The Coming of Drox

~ Kushina x Minato Short Story ~

1.2K 11 5
By BluePringlez

~Third POV~

Young Kushina sat at her desk, her right hand in a fist, holding her head up boredly, staring at the board, a strand of red hair fell into her eyes. She growled and tucked it behind her ear. The teacher droned on and on, Kushina wasn’t interested at all. She closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep. Her arm moved, thanks to gravity, and her face hit the desk. She didn’t move, and just kept it there, still sleeping.

“KUSHINA!” The teacher yelled at her. Her head shot up.

“WHATCHA WANT, YA’ KNOW?” She snapped, then seeing it was her teacher who called her, she shrunk back, getting snickers and taunts from the class.

“What was the answer?” The teacher asked.

“Which question?” She asked looking down at her paper.

“Question number two.” The teacher replied, looking at the paper he held in his hands with the answers. As soon as Kushina looked down at the paper she couldn’t understand anything. She gave up and slammed her hands on the desk, standing up.

“I DON’T NEED THESE QUESTIONS TO BECOME THE FIRST FEMALE HOKAGE, YA’ KNOW!” She yelled with a grin. Everyone laughed as she turned around and glared at them. Kushina was hot headed, and would beat them all up, if she was allowed to.

One kid didn’t see the glare she was sending, slamming his hand on the desk with hard laughter. “A female Hokage? And YOU as one? Don’t make me pee myself from laughter.” He wouldn’t stop laughing. Minato watched from his back seat in the class.

“I’ll become Hokage before you do!” Minato shouted, standing up and pointing to Kushina who glared at him.

“Ha! I’ll see you try! I’ll defeat all of you! And be the best female Hokage ever. Ya’ know!” And she sat down with that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kushina smiled softly at the memory, her hands holding the picture frame of two children, Minato and herself. They were grinning at the camera, hugging one another.

She dusted the spot where it layed and placed the picture back there. She grinned from ear to ear.

“I’m finally done with this! Ya’ know!” She grinned, doing a fistpump. Unaware that she said her catchphrase. Minato wasn’t home, he was out doing a mission with his team of Genin. She was bored being home. She glanced at her ninja headband that was on the nightstand next to her bed.

Minato told her not to go on any missions, but, she was running low on money. She grinned at the idea of just a small mission. A D-rank, doing some chores.

She nodded to herself. Yeah. Just a quick D-Rank. I’ll make some food for Minato with the money, for when he gets back. I’ll make his favorite.

She grabbed her headband and walked out of the house, locking the doors behind her. She put on her chunin jacket and looked left and right before running to the Hokage’s office. When she entered the first thing that came out from the Third’s mouth was “NO.”

“Oh come on! Just a D-Rank.” Kushina asked, her hands together in a plea.

“Minato made it clear that he didn’t want you going out on any missions without him.”

“PLEAASEEEEEE. I NEED THE MONEY! I WANT TO BUY INGREDIENTS FOR FOOD FOR HIM! COME ONNNNN.” She begged, her knees on the floor.

“No, Minato would have my head if I sent you out on a mission.”

“A D-RANK! JUST A LITTLE TINY D-RANK! PICKING WEEDS, CLEANING, BABYSITTING! ANYTHING. YA’ KNOW!” She swayed back and forth and put on a puppy dog face, her eyes wide and tears at the corner of them.

“...Fine. A D-Rank. You can go to the farm and help Enaki-san with her chores.” The Hokage grumbled, smoking his pipe. Kushina brightened up instantly.

“YES! I LOVE YOU, YA’ KNOW!” She said glomping the third, before turning around and running off towards the farm.

She sped down the street, dodging all the people, she soon found herself jumping on rooftops, feeling it’d be faster.

She soon arrived at the farm.

“Hello! Enaki-san! I’m here to do the chores, Ya’ Know!” Kushina yelled with a grin. The door of the house opened and a large woman walked out from the house.

“Hello-dear! Come over here! I’ll give you the list!” She yelled, ushering Kushina over. Kushina nodded and jogged over to the woman. “Here you go, please be careful with everything. I don't want you getting hurt.”

“I’ll be fine! I’m a ninja,” Kushina said grinning, and giving her a thumbs up.

“But you’re a girl,” Enaki said.

“So are you, is there something wrong with girls?” Kushina asked, tilting her head slightly.

“No-no-no-nothing, never mind. Here.” Enaki handed Kushina the list of chores. Kushina grinned and looked at the list and read it in her mind.

“Alright! It’ll be done before the sunset!” Kushina grinned. Enaki sighed and shook her head.

“Whatever you say. Thank you very much...”

“Kushina, Kushina Uzu-” Kushina’s hand went to her silver ring and she smiled softly, remembering Minato’s words. “Namikaze.” She corrected.

“Thank you, Namikaze-san.” Kushina shook her head with a soft smile.

“Nope, thank you, helps me out, ya-know. Now I gotta go work! Ya’ know.”

Kushina ran off and went to start the first thing on the list.

Fixing the roof of the barn for chickens. She climbed the wall with Chakra and first inspected what she had to do. Then looked to the items supplied for her. Then began working.

She finished in half an hour with four other chores to finish, with 4 more hours till sunset.

Next came picking the corn and apples. Kushina did the clone jutsu, creating 30 solid clones, and they all began working, picking everything that seemed ready. It took an hour, to get everything and put them in a neat pile on the blanket provided to tie up everything.

Next was taking eggs from the chickens.. That didn’t work out very well. Turns out chickens can feel intentions, and inner animals.

Foxes and Chickens don't mix at all.

She somehow did, manage to get the eggs, and most of them, unharmed.

Next was wash and dry the clothes, and clean the floors, that took a while, considering the wind was strong that day...

Kushina then, lastly, had to round up all the cows and get them back into the barn.

“There... I think thats all of em...” She said, wiping some sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

A ring of a cow bell from the pasture proved her wrong.

“DANG IT!” She yelled, scaring one cow that was next to her.

She sprinted to where she heard the cowbell, and saw the cow was going to enter the forest. She ran after it, knowing that it the sun was soon going to set, and she had to get out of the forest before then, since the sun was her indicator of where she was and how to get out.

She followed the cow bell’s sound, going through some bushes and tree branches that tried attacking her face and found him going near a cliff.

“No, cow... come here...thats dangerous, Ya’ know...” She said, carefully making her way towards the cow. But the weight of the cow and her together on that cliff, made it break down and fall. Kushina let out a small yell as she hit the floor not too far away. She growled slightly, the cow easily stood up and began walking away. “Hey! Don’t leave me! Wait up. That’s not nice, Ya’ know!” Kushina yelled.

She tried standing up but a throbbing pain in her ankle told her not to go.

‘Dang it, Kurama, would you heal it for me?’ Kushina asked.

‘No, I’d like to see you suffer.’ Kurama, the nine-tailed demon answered in Kushina’s head.

Kushina cursed and pushed herself up, supporting herself up with a nearby tree. She pushed herself up and limped towards the direction of the cow.

“Come on cow! I need to be home before Minato does, so I can cook for him!” She yelled. The cow mooed in response, and walked slowly towards Kushina. She grinned and climbed onto his back. The cow moved out from the forest, at the exact time the sun hit the horizon. She finished all the chores by sunset. Feeling proud she locked him in the barn and tried to hide her limp, walking hastily to Enaki.

“Finished already?” Enaki asked, swinging on a rocking chair.

“Yes. Everything is done, and to as well as I could. I have to get home and cook food, before my-”

Poof.

Smoke subsided to show Minato next to Kushina, holding her by her waist with a frown on his face.

“There you are,” he said with a slight frown.

“H-here I am.” She grinned, forcibly.

“What did I tell you?”

“Not to go on any missions that would put be in danger..?” Kushina squeaked, trying to find a loop in his words

“I told you, not to go on any missions, period, because you could get yourself in danger.” He said frowning.

Kushina gave a forced laugh to Enaki. “I have some explaining to do, I’ll hopefully see you around.” Kushina said waving and poofed away to the Hokage’s office with Minato, still holding her waist, pulling her close to him.

The hokage jumped at the sudden arrival of the two.

“Hello, Third. Did you know she was out on a mission?”

The third sighed.

“Yes, it was only a D-Rank. Just some chores, she wanted to-”

“Shhh. No. I want it to be a surprise.” Kushina shushed the third.

Minato raised an eyebrow at her and sighed.

“I’ll give you the paperwork from the mission tomorrow.” Minato said then bowed slightly. “Sorry for intruding, and poofing in randomly.” He said, then poofed out.

Minato and Kushina now appeared in their living room. He let go of her waist and went upstairs into their room. Leaving Kushina alone, now having to stand on both of her feet. When he was for sure upstairs and in his room, she went to the couch and sat down, sitting criss cross and holding her ankle with her hand, inspecting the outside. There was faint swelling and it burned when she touched it. She knew it. Sprained.

She was careful not to show any pain from her burning ankle. Later, when she was alone, she’d complain about it to herself. There was no reason to get Minato more riled up and worry unnecessarily then he already was. He always was a worrier, and overprotective one at that.

She heard footsteps coming down and quickly let go of her foot and put it down, seeming to search for the remote to the T.V.

“Kushina.” She looked up and saw Minato.

“Yeah?” She asked, with a slight hesitation.

“Please don’t scare me like that.” He said, giving her a peck on the cheek, and hugged her sitting form.

“Ah- okay, sorry. I just wanted to surprise you with your favorite food when you got home-Ya’ know.” She said giving him a half hearted laugh, scratching the back of her head. “We were running out of food, and I didn’t want to take your money, so I wanted to get my own, so I cleaned the house, looking for any extra change, but I didn’t have enough for the ingredients.”

Minato sat next to her and picked her up, and placed her on his lap. “My surprise would be, you being here for me all the time, no matter what.” He said, putting his head in the crook of her neck. A soft blush covered Kushina’s cheeks. Even though he was always doing that to her, and she would never get used to it.

“H’n.” Kunisha said nodding, giving him a hug back.

Minato seemed to notice something was wrong with her and stepped back. “What’s up, motor-mouth? Did the engine die? What's wrong?” He asked.

Kushina smiled a little, at the ridiculous nickname that he gave her. “The sky is up, and there’s nothing wrong. Just a little tired.” She said with a yawn to prove her point.

“Kushina, don’t lie to me.” Minato cupped her face with a frown. He didn’t like it when his to-be-wife wasn’t telling him something. His free hand played with a small strand of her red hair.

“I’m not lying..” Kushina said looking to the side, an obvious indicator that she was lying.

“Kushina, look at me.” Minato said softly, looking into her eyes lovingly. Kushina hesitatingly looked into his eyes. “I want to know what’s wrong. I don’t want anything to be locked up, whether it be pain, feelings or anything.”  

Kushina bit the inside of her lip a little, and her eyes flashed downwards towards her ankle.

“What’s wrong?” Minato asked again.

“My ankle. It hurts.” Kushina let out a sharp breath as she said it. Minato looked from her, to her ankle, and stepped back, then kneeled on the floor. He removed her shoes and inspected her foot. He wasn’t a medic ninja, but he knew it wasn’t fine. It swelled a little, and when he touched it she winced and tried to pull her foot away. “I’m fine!” She yelled.

“Kushina, obviously you aren’t fine, if it's bothering you.” Minato said, standing up and going to the kitchen to get an ice pack, which he returned with. He placed it on Kushina’s ankle holding it as she hissed in pain at the pressure.

“You don’t have to- Keh. Don’t worry.” Kushina hissed as he touched it..

“I’ll always worry, because I love you.” Minato said, looking up at her with a soft smile.

Kushina’s face blew up red, almost the color of her hair.

“I-I love you too, but you don’t have to worry about me like crazy, ya’ know.” She said with a smile, trying to keep her eyes on him, even though her awkwardness wanted to pull her eyes to the side.

“But I like worrying about you.” Minato said with a smile.

“But I don’t want you to worry about me,you have better things to worry about, ya ‘know.” Kushina said, giving Minato a said smile.

“You are, and always will be my top priority, no matter what, it won’t matter if I’m next to you, or in the other lands, my mind will always be thinking about you and your safety.” Kushina blushed from the true words of her fiancee.

“B-”

“But nothing. I would be broken if anything bad happened to you. Infact, it hurts me to just look at that ankle. I love you so much.” He kissed her on the lips with a smile. She kissed back softly, her stomach feeling light and bubbly. A light feeling in her head.

No matter how many times she’ll kiss him, she knows it’ll never get old, and she would never stop loving him.

They broke apart from the kiss.

“I love you too.”

                  n    n

THE END? (////v////)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My Favorite One Shot Ever !!! >///<

Kushina and Minato are my favorite couple in Naruto <3

No! My favorite couple in all animes and mangas in the world!! :DD

KAWAII NO MATTER WHAT- DESU

:DDDD

Okay!!~

Hope you enjoyed!!

Comment, even if it's a year after I uploaded this! All comments are appreciated and make me happy!

Vote! It’ll tell me that you read it, and enjoy it, even if you don’t comment, or don’t want to, please vote.

Something! Do something to show me you read this~ Wether it be sending me a PM or chatting with me on Meebo :D

Arigautou!

~Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 1 5
A book entirely dedicated to various OHSHC males x Fem (or Y/N) readers. All rights for Ouran High School Host Club goes to the amazing Bisco Hatori...
41.3K 1.5K 9
A collection of one-scene stories based on the zany characters of Ouran High School Host Club, mainly focused on Tamaki and Kyoya and all the weird...
17.2K 630 33
One-shots for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! https://www.tumblr.com/nh2022
2.3K 64 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...