Mr. Styles meet Ms. Mermaid (...

By Swissgirl10

{Book 1} "I watched you as you slept." Yeah, that's something you'd read in Twilight not a Harry Styles love... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

The Sequel

2.1K 80 28
By Swissgirl10

Hello Reader,

I'd like to first introduce myself. My name is Lydia Sky, the 18 year old genius who somehow got Harry Styles to fall in love with me. Crazy, I know. It's crazy to think that this would have never happened if I didn't visit Ryan Carter, my bestfriend who acts like my brother, in Los Angeles.

Life hasn't been the same since I met my long lost father and my twin brother, both of them being mermaids like myself. Did I forget to mention that? Oops, yeah, I have a tail.

As I was saying, my life has changed a lot and I'm pretty scared of the future. But, I was wondering if you'd want to come along for the ride, again, and read about how crazy it's been since Harry found me.

That's all I wanted to ask. And by the way, you all should really follow the person who is telling my story. The world I'm living in would be quite dull without her, aka Swissgirl10 aka Caroline.

Love always,

Lydia xox

Ps. Hopefully falling in love will be "Like the First Time", if you know what I mean ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 178 34
BOOK TWO: Victoria Melbourne's life changed in a million ways when she met Harry Styles, the most important of which: she fell in love. But of all th...
647K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...
13K 157 12
When I woke up I heard someone next to me. Wasn't that seat empty? Or did i just dreamt that all and was Deborah just next to me on the plane? I open...
9.5K 75 8
This is a story of One Shots about Harry Styles. "I see you in words, places, sunsets, lovers...... In everything"