The Call Of The Moon (A Justi...

Von azela32

What happens when a broken young werewolf falls in love with a fellow young wolf Justin Bieber and their cons... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Wolf?
Chapter 2: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 3: Connections
Chapter 4: I Don't Like You..Or Do I?
Chapter 5: I Don't Hate You
Chapter 6: Confessions..Sort of
Chapter 7: Time To Kill A Witch
Chapter 8: It's Official!
Chapter 9: Your All That Matters
Chapter 10: Try Not To Kill The Witch
Chapter 11: What Am I?
Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls
Chapter 13: Mom's Back
Chapter 14: New Witch In Town
Chapter 15: My New Family To The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Plan
Chapter 17: Operation Rescue
Chapter 18: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20: A Bunch of Surprises
Chapter 21: The End..

Chapter 19: Family Problems

824 31 1
Von azela32

Casidy's P.O.V

My stomach turned in knots as I lay in bed. It seemed as if I always did my stressful thinking while laying in bed with Justin beside me. The thought of Justin made me smile. Tonight as we were getting ready for bed he had told me he had a surprise for me. I had asked him what the surprise was but of course he didn't tell me. I shifted my laying position to stare at his peacefully sleeping face. He was so adorable. He made me so happy and I was just so happy I had someone like him in my life. Thinking about my life made my mind wander back to what was causing the knots in my stomach. The fact that my half sister's mother is my enemy.

When we found out almost all of us in the room freaked out. Katie had asked why but I didn't tell her. I didn't want to shatter her illusion of having a mom. I knew what it was like to have a crappy mom and if I could just have one more day of how my mom used to be, before she tried to kill me, I would be content. I decided I was going to tell her tomorrow when we went to see her;Isabel Lightwood. Thinking about her made me shiver. I used to think my mom was evil. Yeah well Isabel is ten times worse. I still can't believe she tricked me into thinking that she was my mom. Witch spells don't lie though and neither does Emily. That's how I know for sure that Katie's mom is Isabel.

I felt bad for her. I mean at least I had Carol and she was trying to make a effort. I mean her not killing anyone is a huge effort. At least for her. Hopefully when I grew older she would be a better grandmother than she was a mother.

Ok enough with the sad thoughts Cassidy, I thought to myself. I needed all the sleep I could get. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

I tried to close my eyes but my mind kept buzzing with nervous thoughts of tomorrow. A whole bunch of what-ifs. Selfishness took over me and I shook Justin on his shoulder.

"Justin." I whispered softly. He groaned and continued to keep his eyes closed. I rolled my eyes and spoke in a normal tone.

"Justin." I said in a sing song voice. He mumbled something incoherent and turned over. Now I was starting to get annoyed.

"Justin!" I exclaimed and shoved him hard.

He gasped and his body jumped. He was so confused and alarmed that he fell off the bed in one quick motion. It left me in a fit of giggles as he sat up on the floor rubbing his head.

"Ow." he said and I peaked over the edge of the bed fighting my giggles.

Emily and Katie came rushing into the room slamming the door against the wall.

"Are you guys okay?!" they exclaimed at the same time. I smiled at them and Justin glared at me from the floor.

"Yeah everything's cool I just scared Justin is all." I said. The thought made me wanna laugh all over again.

"Notice you're the only one laughing ." he said with a scowl.

A chuckle escaped my mouth. Emily and Katie walked out the room grumpily. They didn't even close the door. I groaned and slipped out of bed. I grabbed the door by the handle and closed it partially.

"Is it that hard to close a door?!" I shouted before slamming the door. I sucked my teeth and made my way back to the bed. Justin had finally picked himself up from the ground and was sitting on the bed still rubbing his head.

"I hate that." I mumbled still annoyed by Emily and Katie not closing the door.

I looked at Justin and smiled. He just gave me another glare.

"I'm sorry baby. Are you okay?" I asked as I stroked his cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine my head just hurts a little." he said.

I grabbed the hand on his head, pulled it off and reached over him planting a kiss on his head. He smiled and snaked an arm around my shoulders. I fit my head in the crook of his neck.

"Why'd you wake me up anyway?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep. Thinking." I said simply.

"About?" he asked. I sighed.

"About tomorrow. About how Katie is gonna feel when I tell her how horrible her mom is. I know what its like to have a horrible mom Justin. It sucks. You can never have those memories like your mom coaxing you and making you feel better when you first get your period. Or shopping for bras. Stuff like that. You never have those good mom memories and I know what its like to want a real mom that's actually blood related. Katie would be better off with her adoptive mom." I ranted.

"Hey well on the bright side your mom his here now. Not all people can say that." he said trying to make me feel better. I smiled at his attempt and laid a hand on his thigh.

"Yeah I guess." I said still feeling down.

"Maybe you'd feel better if you went to sleep." he said. I looked into his tired eyes and felt guilty. He looked exhausted and I was keeping him up.

"Yeah you're right." I said even though I knew I was just gonna be awake and thinking like I was earlier.

We laid down and got comfortable. We snuggled up against each other. His body was so warm and cozy. Like the home I've never had. Unexpectedly he began stroking my hair and singing softly.

"Across the ocean, across the sea,

Starting to forget the way you look at me now

Over the mountains, across the sky,

Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight." 

The lyrics mixed with his voice were so beautiful. Slowly but surely I fell asleep.

********

I woke up the next morning to the bright glare of the sun. I squinted my eyes and groaned irritably. I was definitely not a morning person. Mornings really suck. When I was finally able to open my eyes I looked over at Justin. He was still sound asleep like a little baby. I half smiled as I stared at him. God I love him. I wasn't just saying that either. I really, truly, deeply,from the bottom of my heart, love him.

"I love you." I whispered.

I quietly slipped out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth thoughtfully as I stared at myself in the mirror. Gosh I really didn't want to tell Katie about Isabel. The thought made me nauseous. I also didn't want to go see Isabel. Not after everything that's happened. The only way I would be happy to see Isabel was the day we kill her. The day she wasn't a threat. I shivered at the thought.

No Cassidy you're not a killer.

I sighed, rinsed and spit before making my way out of the bathroom. I looked over at Justin to see he was still sleeping. I chuckled to myself thinking about last night.

With that I tip toed my way towards his side of the bed. Then with one quick motion I jumped on his body so I was straddling him. Instead of jumping and being surprised like I thought he would he opened his eyes and grabbed my waist. I shrieked in surprise and started laughing. He began tickling me to the point where I was in tears. 

"Justin . . . stop!" I shouted between laughs. One thing lead to another and now he was straddling me. Finally he stopped tickling me and was holding my wrist back with his hands. We were both breathing heavy and grinning.

"Oh by the way . . . I love you too." he said breathlessly. I gave him a weird/confused look.

"You heard that?" I asked. He nodded smiling.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me bringing his lips to mine. The kiss turned into a passionate make out session. About 2 minutes in we were interrupted by Hazel's familiar voice.

"Ok ew ew ew! Enough with the PDA people." she said with mock disgust. Justin and I both pulled away. He plopped right down next to me and we lay together laughing.

"Oh hush Hazel don't be jealous." I teased.

"Trust me I'm not jealous but you don't have to constantly show your affection for each other. We get it your in love." she retorted with a smirk.  I rolled my eyes.

"So what did you interrupt us for?" Justin asked.

"Well if you must know Mr. Bieber its time to visit the wicked witch of the west. Its also time to tel you know who about her evil mother." she said without a frown.

The knots and nausea instantly came back.

"I have to use the bathroom." I mumbled as I held my mouth and hopped out the bed.

Justin's P.O.V

"I have to use the bathroom." Cassidy mumbled before rushing to the bathroom covering her mouth.

"Is she okay?" Hazel asked with concern. I shook my head no.

"This Isabel stuff has been really getting to her." I said. Before Hazel could say anything else I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stood there leaning in the doorway as I watched Cassidy throw up. Her harsh gags and spits were heartbreaking. Throwing up was the worse thing in the world. I hated it. 

I walked over towards her and crouched beside her. I began rubbing her back and soothing her. Finally she stopped and sat up straight. I grabbed a roll of toilet paper and ripped off some before handing it to her. She gave me a grateful look and wiped her mouth.

"You okay?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah I'm fine." she nodded. "Know what sucks?"

"What?" I asked curious.

"I just brushed my teeth." she said with a half smile. I chuckled and helped her up.

"We don't have to see Isabel today. We don't have to tell Katie about you know . . . if you don't wanna." I suggested. She didn't seem up for it in my opinion.

"No no we're gonna have to do it sooner or later. I rather not wait so I don't have to think about it." she grimaced. I nodded in understanding.

********

Instead of teleporting, which was how we usually traveled to places we decided to walk to Isabel's house. It would give Cassidy a chance to talk to Katie about what Isabel is really like and it would also give Katie the opportunity to make a run for it. I know I would. That would be her best option in my opinion. I mean Isabel raised Emily and she's fine but that was when she putting on an act. Who knows if she's just as evil as Carol. 

A random thought popped into my mind and I made a point to remind myself about it later. Cassidy elbowed me lightly in my side trying to get my attention.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you give us a minute?" she whispered so Katie wouldn't notice.

I glanced at Katie and she was absent mindfully following the group. She wasn't paying attention at all. It also creeped me out how much her and Cassidy looked alike. They were definitely related. Their father's genes were definitely the strong ones. Katie barely looked like Isabel or Emily. Then again Cassidy barely looked like Carol though there was some resemblance.

"Sure." I nodded in understanding. It was time.

I got Hazel's attention and gestured that we should move up. When she gave me a confused looked I glanced at Cassidy and Katie with my eyes. She nodded and began to pick up her pace as did I. I decided to make some conversation since we were all so quiet. I guess it the nerves of going to see Isabel.

"Hey Emily your brother Whyatt is still living with your um . . . Isabel?" I corrected myself. I didn't know if she wanted to refer to her as 'mom' or Isabel.

She sighed. "Yeah sadly. I told him my concerns but I guess she's brainwashed him so badly nothing I said mattered. He said that it was disgusting of me to betray my own mother and that I was shunned by our family coven." she said sadly. He eyes were glisening with the tears she was clearly fighting.

"I'm sorry." was all I said. I didn't what else there was to say.

"I mean I can't help that I don't believe in what she does. I never thought they would shun me. Being shunned is just," she paused and wiped under her eyes. "It really hurts. Family is supposed to love each other unconditionally and they shunned me. I still love them. Now I have no one."

"Well that's where you're wrong Emily. You do have someone, you have us." I gestured towards Cassidy, Hazel, Katie, myself and even Carol." 

"Yeah I guess I do." she cracked a smile.

"And we're one hell of a crazy bunch." I added which made her grin. I put an arm around her to give her a side hug. She touched my arm and laughed.

 That internally hit a soft spot because I realized Emily reminded me of my sister. She died when she was twelve and I don't like to talk about it often because it hurts. I blinked away the tears and memories and continued to walk in silence.

Cassidy's P.O.V

Hey Katie can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. Gosh this was going to be really hard. I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah sure. What about?" she said with a chipper voice. I knew her chipper mood was due to the fact she was going to meet her mom. I just hoped this didn't shatter her little heart.

"It's about Isabel." I started. A grin spread across her face.

"I'm so excited to finally meet her; my real mom. Finally." she stated. I cleared my throat uncomfortably.

"Listen Isabel isn't as . . .good as she seems. She may try to make you believe that she is but she's not. I used to believe that is she is but-"

"What do you mean?!" she cut me off.

"Well she's Emily's mom as well and don't you think there would be a reason why she isn't living with her?" I said hoping it would state the obvious. 

I kept forgetting that since Katie's mom is Isabel it would make Emily her sister too. It was very weird to think about but I don't have a problem with it at all. There was a time where I thought that Emily was my sister but even when I found out she wasn't she still felt like one. 

"Are you trying to imply something Cassidy?" she snapped at me. I sighed and gulped before explaining. I told her absolutely everything. She showed no emotion just listened. When I was finished tears were welling in her eyes.

"No. NO!" she exclaimed.

The group turned around to look at us. Justin and I caught each other eyes and he sent me a wave of sympathy. 

"Katie I'm sorry." I whispered trying not to cry myself. She had every right to be angry and hurt. I knew what it felt like and it tore me up inside. I didn't want her to feel like this. I reached to give her a hug but she flinched away.

"No don't touch me!" she shrieked. The group stopped and looked at us again. 

"Katie please." I pleaded embarrassed at the scene she was making.

"No. You're just jealous! You're jealous and you want my mom to be just like yours so I don't have a better mom than you! You're jealous because she didn't want you." she yelled.

What she said really hit home. It really hurt me but I knew she was just upset.

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." Carol said out of no where. Everyone gave her a dirty look. "What? Not a good time?"

I rolled my eyes and went back to comforting Katie. She had fallen to her knees and buried her face in her arms. She was hysterical crying. I knelt down beside her and grabbed her so she was curled up in my lap.

"Shh it's okay." I hushed her as she cried.The group walked over and stood around us. 

"So what now?" Justin asked. I sighed.

"Lets just go home." I said in defeat. I picked up Katie and held her in my arms as we all began to walk back home.

A/N: Hey guys so sorry it took so long for me to write this and sorry its so short. The next part will be better and it might be the last part sadly. There won't be a sequel :( but don't worry I still have to finish Hate That I love You and I'm working on another fan fiction I'm going to call Change Me. That's all you get to know about it for now but I'm telling you right now it's going to be amazing. I'm so excited to post it but I want to finish Hate That I Love You first so yeah. Those are just some things I wanted to share with you. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and I love you guys :). Don't forget to favorite, comment and share! (Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5M 233K 48
Jordan's life changed the moment she met Jesse Jacobsen. He was immature, cocky, and the most annoying boy she had ever met in her entire life. And h...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
84.8K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...