Langst One-shots

By gay_ghost

Multiple Langst ideas that may come to mind Hope you enjoy :) KLANCE MAY BE INCLUDED IN SOME OF THEM (other s... More

You're Right
3 days ago
Paranoia
Deaf
Happy Birthday
Quiet
Quick A/N
Quiet Part 2
Flores Mortem
Emotions
Emotions pt 2
Important
Healing Pod Upgrade
Healing Pod Upgrade pt 2
Those Days [Sad Ending]
Those Days [Happy Ending]
:')
Dance
Klance Boiiii
Klance
I Relate All Too Well
Broken Boy
Love, Lance
Love, Lance [pt2]
Love, Lance [pt3]
Love, Lance [pt4]
Love, Lance [pt 5]
Love, Lance [pt 6]
Love, Lance [pt7]
Love, Lance [Happy End]
Skinny
Piano
Suicide Hotline
HIATUS
Heat Stroke
hey
I'm Fine
Trembling
Dead Boy In The Pool
Glitch in the System
No One Noticed
One More Pill
Filthy
tumblr

Those Days

2.1K 32 24
By gay_ghost

TRIGGER WARNING: self harm and suicide

----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever have one of those days? The ones where it's nearly impossible to get out of bed, but not because you're tired, it's because you don't see the point. You feel empty almost. Useless.

Lance was currently having one of those days.

He knew if he didn't get up he would miss breakfast, but he couldn't find it in him to care. The team would just assume he overslept again and leave it at that.

So Lance simply turned to look at the wall. He didn't notice he was crying until he heard the soft thuds of his tears falling off his face onto the bed.

This was starting to become a routine. Lance was breaking, anyone who really cared would be able to tell.

Soon enough breakfast had passed and no one came to check on Lance. So he slowly made is way into his bathroom, grabbing his Bayard from his bedside table before entering.

He scanned the counter for a familiar piece of metal. He grabbed the razor and got to work.

A pinch and then a sting.

And then it just burns. But he can't stop, no he deserves more pain. At least, that's what he thinks.

No one likes you. A pinch

You are useless. Then a sting

Seventh wheel. A pinch

Nobody cares. Then a sting

Just die. A pinch

They'll be relieved. Then a sting

You won't be a burden anymore. And then it just burns.

Lance turns his attention to his bayard. He grabs it, but it won't activate. Lance sobs, desperately trying to activate his bayard.

"Stupid fucking bayard!" Lance throws his bayard against the wall.

With shaky hands, he picks up the razor again. This time he cuts deep, all the way from his wrist to the inside of his elbow.

He winces and let's out a choked sob before sliding down the wall. His sobs become quieter and his vision blurs out.

"Lance?!"

------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger lol

Who do you think called for him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.3K 80
~Re-editing all chapters, I am noticing a lot of grammar mistakes, so I am going back to fix it all~ If there is one you want me to make an actual st...
195K 6.4K 30
I have a lot of Langst one shots in my mind so I just decided to to make a story of them! If you have any prompts of Langst, please comment them and...
491 4 5
Don't expect a lot of oneshots, right now I have two brain cells and both are centered around two ideas, so technically it's a two shot. Stories are...
102K 1.4K 43
One-shots and short stories centered around our favorite blue paladin, Lance. Sad stuff based on my exp. Requests are highly welcomed. Profile pic an...