Innocent Love-Eddie Kaspbrak...

By rubycitrus

"Eddie, you're really close." Holly told the boy only inches away. She knew how being in close proximity to o... More

Prologue
The Garbage Water Incident
Holly Hates Shopping
Holly Also Hates Beer
Holly Doesn't Want To Get Pregnant
Lolita
The Key Necklaces
Calm
Stan Did IT
Fear Of Dolls
Same Boat
Fear of Drowning
Holly Brought A War
Vulnerability
Realizations
The Ceramic Mug
Lifeline
True Fear
London Bridge
Crashing Down
Lover
Battle
Coup De Grace
Bound By Blood

Official Trailer 1

5.5K 104 35
By rubycitrus

The scene opens to a view of the town of Derry, Maine. Shops line the Main Street of the small town.

A clip of Bill leading Richie, Eddie, and Stanley down a residential road is shown.

"When you're a kid,"

Beverly jumps, hand in hand with Holly off of the tall cliff in the Quarry.

"You think the universe revolves around you."

Richie, on Ben's shoulders, pushes Beverly, on Bill's shoulder's into the water. All are smiling and the camera pans to show Holly, Stanley and Eddie splashing and jumping on each other.

Bev catches Bill staring at her just before Holly catches Eddie doing the same.

Still in the water, the next scene shows a kneeling Holly situating a foot on Richie's shoulder and a foot on Stanley's, both with hands on her ankles. She stands up for a moment, putting her hands in the air before wobbling and falling forward towards Eddie, who goes down too.

"You think that you'll always be protected and cared for."

Holly steps out of the way of a thrown cereal bowl. Hitting the wall behind where she previously stood, she closes the screen door to her apartment.

"Love you to mom." The girl says before closing the heavy door behind her.

Eddie leads the entire group of Losers down a small hill, an elevated train passing in the background.

The next scene shows the Losers Club holding hands and forming a circle. They where taking a blood oath to return if things got out of hand once again. Eddie's cast is spotlighted as the camera pans the group.

The Losers drop their bikes in front of Ben's house in the background of a woman putting up a missing poster. Patrick Hockstetter.

"One Day. You realize that's not true."

School is let out on the last day and students are reminded of the 7 pm curfew.

A jarring noise is played when Holly is pushed against a brick exterior of a store by Henry Bowers.

The camera cuts to Bill hugging Georgie, who is holding the paper boat crafted by Bill.

"Because when you're alone as a kid. "

Georgie sets his paper boat, sealed with paraffin wax, into a small stream of water in the gutter of their street. SS Georgie is written on the side.

Once again at school, the Bowers Gang stare down Richie, Bill, Stanley, Eddie and Holly on the last day of school.

Holly blows smoke out of her mouth as she leans on the rail of the fire escape to her apartment complex.

"The monsters see you as weaker."

Holly jerks away from a wolf as it jumps on top of her. She falls to the leaf covered forest floor, The wolf above her snarled in her face.

A scared-looking Ben runs into a person who grabs him. Passing by Ben getting terrorized by the Bower's Gang, a couple in a car fail to stop and aid the boy.

"You don't even know they are getting closer."

A single red balloon floats to the car roof as the car enters the covered bridge, deemed the Kissing Bridge.

Back on Jackson Street, Georgie yells "No" as his paper boat speeds faster than he can run, headed directly for the sewer.

"Until it's too late."

Georgie crouches down to look into the sewer, in a fatal attempt to retrieve his boat. The background music dies down until all that is heard is the rain hitting the ground and flowing into the sewer.

A jarring noise brings the figure of Pennywise to attention. Stepping out of the shadows in the sewer, he holds the paper boat.

"Here." He says as his smile widens.

"Take it." He coaxes a confused Georgie. Slowly, Georgie's hand extends to reach for the boat before the screen cuts to black.

From Stephen King's Terrifying Novel.

"My Grandfather thinks this town is cursed." Mike says as the Loser's Club sits in the City Center. Eddie looks to Holly as she looks to him. The Fourth of July Festivities surround them.

The camera cuts to Eddie looking at the dilapidated house on Neibolt Street.

In the library, Ben flip the pages of a book containing the town history. Pennywise, the Clown is sketched amongst townspeople.

"That all the bad things are because of one thing. An evil thing." Mike narrates. Bill walks past the gates and into the yard of the same house on Neibolt Street.

Henry Bowers is walking towards a single red balloon attached to his mailbox.

Back in the library, Ben shuts his book, startled by what he has read.

An unsure Bill walks through his own home. The lights are off as he follows muddy foot prints down the stairs. Once at the bottom, he turns to his kitchen. Georgie in his yellow rain coat pass. Bill drops the turtle formed by Legos, which breaks into many pieces on the dark wood floor. He descends the basement stairs. The reflection of water dances on the roof and walls.

"Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float too." The figure of Georgie says ominously as a terrified Bill watches.

"Georgie." Bill breathes, barely able to get the name out.

Pennywise rose from the water beside Georgie who was now fully facing Bill.

The scene switches to the Losers walking beside their bikes on a paved road.

"I saw something." Bill explained. Holly nods her head along, staring at the ground. All of the kids do the same.

"A clown." Eddie says, causing all of them to look at him. Holly frowns at the idea of Eddie being terrified like she was. "Yeah I saw him too." He confirms.

The scene cuts to Beverly turning into the clown. His hand wraps around her neck as she stops.

This September

"What happens when another Georgie goes missing?" Bill says. He masks the voice of Georgie repeating the chant, "You'll float too". Bill picks up the shoe belonging to Betty Ripsom in the sewer.

Henry Bowers flips the blade of his lost knife up.

"Or, one of us?" Bill finishes, standing on the steps of the Neibolt house. Georgie's chanting becomes more intense as his voice gets deeper. Becoming more demonic.

Stanley flashes the flashlight down the tunnels of the sewer. The light catches Pennywise peek out from a corner.

"Are we just gonna pretend it doesn't happen like everybody else in this town?" Bill's voice is heard over flashes of different adults.

Mrs. Kaspbrak.

The Pharmasist, Mr. Keene.

Holly's mother.

The camera changes to the Losers with a red glow on them.

The Losers, minus Beverly ride down the road.

"If we stick together," Bill's voice-over continues as an image of Beverly is flashed. Georgie's chanting grows in volume and intensity as Bill leads Richie, Eddie and Holly up the stairs of the Neibolt house.

"We win." He finishes.

The scene cuts to the Losers running through the sewers, flashlights in hand. A flashlight is shone on Beverly. The girl was floating in the air, seemingly in a trance.

A horrified Holly is shown, staring up at her best friend.

Mike tries to fight himself away from burn hands, reaching out for him.

Eddie runs past the Neibolt house and away from a Leper who is chasing him.

Ben runs down the middle of a wide stream of water.

Pennywise crawls out of a cabinet.

A hand reaches for Eddie who peers down a hole in the second floor of the house.

The Losers stare in horror at Pennywise, now with a clawed hand. Some are on the ground and others are against the wall. All are trying to make more space between themselves and the psycho clown.

Ben yells as his head is being pulled by what seems to be mummy wraps.

Beverly is hunched over her bathroom sink as blood spews out of the drain and onto her face.

Stan is lifted into the air by Pennywise.

The missing Bowers Gang member, Patrick, stares in horror at whatever is out of frame. He yells and fire engulfs the view.

All of the chanting, yelling and music dwindles to nothing as Richie turns towards the camera. With only a small blue glow illuminating him, it is difficult to see the room full of clowns he is in. The lights flash as he steps forward. He approaches a box, walking in between the clown figurines.

A yelling Pennywise is flashed as he jumps off of the box Richie was approaching before, running to the camera. Richie, terrified, runs backwards and away from the clown as it reaches for him.

IT

September 8

A/N: So i saw other authors do this simular thing to give a glimpse of what is in store and I thought it was cool as hell. So I did one. Obviously, credit goes to whoever it is due. My original thoughts are mine though, you know how it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 16.5K 34
Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole! Richie Tozier "Do you need to be a virgin to see this fucking clown?" Henry Bowers "I'll kill you, you little fu...
2.7K 17 8
Y/N Wheeler/Tozier Is Beverly Marsh's bestfriend. She just so happens to be in love with her brother Richie's, bestfriend, Bill Denbrough. She calls...
15.9K 1K 26
Eddie Kaspbrak swears he keeps seeing things, hearing things, things he cannot explain without sounding crazy. He believes he is being haunted. Haunt...
5.3K 97 18
You've been friends with Bill since diapers! And when he started his friend group you gladly joined it. Of course,some more people were added to your...