Revenant ↠Leah Clearwater [2]...

By thatoneblakgirl

Revenant (n); a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead. ❝I thought you were dead.❞ ❝I w... More

cast
summary
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

epilogue

5.4K 137 2
By thatoneblakgirl

I have died at sixteen, ressurected at six months later, turned into a shapeshifter and gained precognition abilities.

My family has left and the girl that my brother loves is to be said in a catatonic state of depression.

I've said it once and I will say it again, your death doesn't happen to you. It happens to everyone else.

However, if you got a second chance at life. To make things right where you failed to do so the first time...how would make sure that you are doing right by the person's death that you sweared by?

How would you make sure that you aren't letting them down?

They say that you have never lived until you have died.

But then again were vampires, so how true can that be?

If you haven't read the first book in the series I recommend that you should it called

Stand by You ➰ Leah Clearwater

I suggest that you read that one before this one just to get the basic background knowledge of the characters, but if you don't want to that's fine.

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.6K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
153K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
593K 19.7K 64
rev·e·nant /ˈrevəˌnäN,-nənt/ noun noun: revenant; plural noun: revenants a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead. Where a...
1.6K 100 12
IN WHICH diana dies on what is supposed to be a routine patrol, only to be reborn in another universe. OR leah clearwater doesn't realise the love of...