Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 10 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 3 [Part 1]

1.7K 55 6
By missrose25

Cole’s pov

15 minutes later, Jac walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She had papers in her hand but I didn’t know if the marriage contract was among those papers.

“Did you talk to her?” I asked anxiously as I got to my feet.

“Yes I did?” Jac replied without giving anything away in her expression.

“What did she say?”

“She didn’t like it when I told her what you were, she was frightened,” Jac told me nervously.

“She’s scared of me, she doesn’t want me does she? I knew she’d say no,” I said sadly. It was stupid of me to ask for her hand in marriage but she really is the one. I guess I can’t have her and should go home to get back to my miserable life but how will I live without my soul mate?

“Cole s-” Jac began to say but I cut her off.

“It’s ok, I understand. She’s a Vampire and wants to marry her own kind, not a Demon like me,”

“Colesheagreedtomarryyou,” Jac said quickly before I could say anything else.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“She agreed to marry you, she signed the contract,” Jac showed me the contract which clearly displayed a signature.

“That’s her signature? The girl that I told you about, the one who was in your office earlier?” I asked to make sure I had the right girl.

“Yes, this is her signature,” Jac confirmed as I grinned like a fool. I can’t believe it, I’m getting married after all.

“How did you get her to sign it?”

“I convinced her you wouldn’t harm her because I know you well enough to know you will treat her well,”

“Thank you Jac. I will never forget this, I am forever in your debt,” I vowed. Seriously, Jac changed my life forever for the better and she’ll receive whatever she wishes without question.

“There’s no need for that, just take good care of her. Don’t ever hurt her because she’s been through enough,” Jac told me.

“What do you mean she’s been through enough? What happened to her?” I swear if anyone hurt her, I will kill them if they aren’t dead already.

“It’s not my place to say but if things go well then I’m sure she’ll tell you herself when she is ready,” She’d better tell me or I will go crazy thinking of what could’ve gone on in her life. I should have asked Jac for her name because I keep saying her and she but I guess I’ll find out when my wife introduces herself to me.

“I hope so,”

“Ok Cole, you just need to sign the contract and once you do, you’ll be married,”

“Ok,” I said and was about to sign but Jac stopped me.

“You are sure about this aren’t you?” Jac asked. “It’s not too late to change your mind,”

“Of course I am sure, why would I even dream of changing my mind?” I asked angrily. How can Jac even think that? I have found my soul mate, I will never change my mind about her. Once she is mine, she will remain so for eternity no matter what happens.

“Sorry I had to ask to make sure,” Jac held her hands up in surrender and I rolled my eyes.

“I guess,” I replied and took a seat. I signed my name on the contract before Jac took it away from me with the pen.

“Congratulations, you are now officially married,” Jac declared with a smile which I returned. I can’t believe I am now married to my soul mate, I never dreamed of finding her at all and now I have. All I need to do is meet her properly.

“Cole I’ll be back with your wife,” Jac told me and then she was gone leaving me alone. It wasn’t long before she returned and I could feel a presence with her. I didn’t look back to see who it was but I knew it was my beautiful wife.

“Is that him?” I heard the sexiest voice I had ever heard ask.

“Yep, that’s him,” Jac confirmed before leaving the room. I turned the chair around to face the beauty. My wife’s hazel brown eyes landed on mine but then they went wide. Oh no! She doesn’t find me attractive, she’s going to call the marriage off I began to panic.

“You,” my wife’s eyes narrowed. Great! Even better, now she is angry with me. Definitely see a divorce coming when we haven’t even been married five minutes.

“I what?” I asked.

“You........... I saw you earlier,”

“I know,” I confirmed. “I-”

“It’s ok, I was only messing with you,” my wife surprised me and I gave a sigh of relief. She really had me going there. ”I’m Tegan,”

Tegan is such a beautiful name for a beautiful person. Also Tegan and Cole sounds perfect.

“I’m Cole,” I replied and held my hand out. Tegan immediately took it. Her hand felt so perfect in mine, I didn’t want it to leave but sadly it did back to her side.

“Is everything alright here?” Jac asked as she opened the door and popped her head in to check on us.

“Everything’s fine as you can see,” I replied.

“Tegan?”

“We’re fine,” Tegan confirmed. I guess she doesn’t hate me after all otherwise she would have walked out by now and demanded the termination of our marriage contract.

“Ok but we should go into my office, there’s some things we need to discuss before you can go home,” Jac said.

“Of course,” Tegan said. She began to follow Jac out the room. I stood up and followed.

Once we were in Jac’s office, she shut the door and told us to take a seat. Tegan sat down and I took the seat beside her.

“So what do you want to discuss?” Tegan asked.

“First of all, I would like to discuss your living arrangements. Now that you’re married to Cole, you have to live together because it’s in the contract. In your case, I think you should move in with Cole,” Jac answered. I smiled, I would love Tegan to move in with me.

“I agree, I mean I live with humans and I doubt they would understand and my family would probably disown me if they found out that I am a Vampire,” Tegan agreed. “I’d better get my stuff together,”

“Of course,” Jac said and Tegan stood up.

“I’ll be back later,” Tegan said before leaving the room. Jac had to see another client so I had to wait in the waiting area for Tegan to return. Tegan is perfect, I can’t wait to take her home and get to know her.

A while later, I’m not sure how long but probably an hour later, Tegan was back with her belongings and was ready to go.

Jac called us in to have a final word with us.

“Here’s a copy of the contract. If you’re not sure of anything then come back and see me or give me a call using the number on the contract,” Jac said. “It was great to see you both again and may you have a long happy marriage,”

“Thank you,” Tegan said as she took the copy of the marriage contract from Jac’s hands.

“I’ll take those,” I offered with a glance to Tegan’s suitcase and gym bag.

“Thanks,” Tegan replied.

“Grab onto my arm,” I said.

“Why?” Tegan asked in confusion.

“It’s the quickest way to get home,” I refereed to my Demonic abilities. I am able to travel to wherever I want to go no matter what the distance within mere seconds without thinking about it. I don’t know how much Tegan knows about Demon’s and their capabilities.

Without a word, Tegan placed her hand on my arm. I guess she knows a lot more than I thought about my kind.

A second later, we were home.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13.1K 35
Oh darling, did you forget? The devil was once an angel too. Forced to marry the most dangerous man in England, Aurora wasn't optimistic about her fu...
1.8K 71 18
Welcome to a dark and twisted world where the powerful pull the strings, leaving the weak with no option but to obey. Here, Lily and Allora must figh...
Black Sheep By Golden

General Fiction

424K 20.6K 64
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...
6.8K 480 30
Kat. She comes from a history of original vampires. Well one of the first vampires/werewolf. Yes, she's a hybrid. Her biological parents left her as...