Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Pie, Tears, and Bets

6K 165 19
By cloudyzaria

   I looked at my phone and Brendan has texted me 15 times. I looked through the messages and it was all him apologizing and thinking we should get back together. He was saying he could visit me sometimes. 

   As I was distracted by these stupid, useless texts, I ran into someone. It was just Hayley. Just us two in this empty hallway. First of all, I have to pee. I don't time for her right now. But that obviously didn't work.

   " Toni, you are just so unexplainable to me," she laughed, throwing her head back. " I mean, I don't know how to deal with you. But I just think you should stay away from Jax. He's mine Toni."

  I was astonished. This girl broke Jax and acts like it was nothing. As if she loved him her entire damn life. She's full of lies and is completely fake. 

  " You're so full of shit Hayley," I said shutting her up. I circled around her, as if she were my prey. " You don't really love Jax. You just want him, because he's something everyone wants. And you think he's some toy, a game. I've seen it all before, but your game is different. Your game is to make him fall for you again, make him weak. Then you completely break him by either running off with another guy or just breaking it off. You like to make men more of the weaker sex, I like that in you. That women have control, but the way you do it is just plain vile. You've done it to every man. Now tell me Hayley, what happened in your life that made you this way?" I asked.

  " I mean, people aren't just ruthless and mean for no absolute reason." I said shrugging my shoulders. She was breathing very heavy and she focused on everything but me, for her face expression would tell it all. She tried to act as if she was unaffected, but she failed. 

    I knew she wasn't going to speak up, so I continued my journey to the bathroom. 

     " You're such a bitch Toni." she whispered. 

   " You only think that because I know everything about you." I said laughing. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was watching Hangover when someone called my phone. It was Presley and I quickly answered it. 

  " Yeah Pres?" I asked happily.

   " Toni..." she replied. I could hear her sniffling and crying. I quickly stood up and paced slowly in the room. 

   " Presley what's wrong?"

    " I...I have cancer Toni..." she said. She burst out crying on the other line. I just stopped. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Cancer? How can she have Cancer? I can't deal with this! Why do all the nice people get the worst things? 

  " How long have you known?" 

   " I just found out today. I have been losing some hair already. It's leukemia. It's already very bad. I really wanted you to know because you're one of the best friends I've ever had and I think you should know." she said sobbing. " I'm in the hospital right now. I can't have visitors right now, but you can come visit me tomorrow."

  " I will after school. And I want you to fight as hard as hard as you can Presley." I said letting a tear slip. 

   " I will. I gotta get off the phone. See you tomorrow Toni." she rushed hanging up the phone. I dropped the phone on the ground, staring at the wall. I know Presley so well, and I can't handle something this bad with her. It could lead to something more....

   I brought my knees to my chest, just letting the tears fall.

  Jax's P.O.V 

  I took the cigarette from Courtney's box and just held it in my hand. I don't like the fact that sometimes I smoke, but it's very rare. Like once or twice a year. Luckily, Courtney feels bad for me so she became my friend again, even though she still doesn't forgive me. 

  " You know, this isn't my fault." I told her. She gave me twisted look and laughed. 

   " Actually it is Jax." she laughed. " I mean, you messed up everything with Toni. You guys can't even have a friendship like before. I know damn well, that you still like her."

 " No..." I trailed on.

    " You just stuck in this lovey dovey faze with Hayley. You consider her your everything and that she's everything a guy wants. I'd rather have you sleeping with multiple girls like before then dating her." 

  I threw the cigarette at her and stared at the grass. " Nobody told her she her she had to develop feelings. I want her to go back to when she hated me and I wanted to just use her and throw her away. But noooooo, she had to start liking me back. She was the one who fucked up everything." I grumbled. 

  I heard Courtney get up and walk to the car. I obviously ran after her, wanting to know why she's all of a sudden trying to leave. 

   " Court, where are are going?" I asked. She sharply turned around, her face red from anger.I don't like Courtney angry, it's terrifying. She always yells or screams when she is.

   " You're such an idiot Jax! Just because this red headed bitch came back, doesn't mean you need to just dump everybody and concentrate on her. You treat someone you started to really like, Toni, for complete shit. Ad you can't just blame the poor girl for having a heart." she said yelling. She was waving her arms around with every word she said. " I'm leaving Jax. I can't believe I actually thought you'd stop acting like this. You can go have fun with Hayley."

 " Courtney, we're bestfriends!" 

  She turned back around and looked at me. " Well, stop acting like a dick and maybe we would be."

  I watched her speed her car down the street and out of sight. Her drugs are really getting to her. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it, seeing it was Brendan. 

  " Hey Brendan, what do you want? If it's about Toni, you might as well give up." I said trailing on. I don't even understand why he's talking to me. Ever since the thing with Toni we lost connection. 

   " I tried calling and texting her, but she won't answer back. I still haven't banged the bitch1" he growled.

 " Shut up Brendan!" I yelled. I don't know why, I just got angry. He talked about Toni in a negative way.

   " Dude I just-"

  " No." I said interrupting him. " She's not a toy Brendan. You're still caught up in trying to get into her pants. Just leave her alone!"

    " But we made a bet, remember!" he exclaimed. " And I want my money." I could already tell he was smirking through the phone.

   " Bet...." I said trailing on. 

   Flashback 

  " Toni, the new girl right?" asked Brendan. He took another sip of his beer and his eyes still were focused on the t.v.

  " Yeah. She's so stubborn though. I try, but nothing seems to work."

   " C'mon, she can't be that difficult." he chuckled. He drank the rest of his beer and threw the can in the garbage. 

  " Really? Why don't we make a bet?" I questioned. Knowing Brendan was the competitive type. He turned towards me with all smiles with a challenging look on his face.

    " Bet is?"

 " Whoever gets to fuck Toni first gets five hundred dollars." I told him. He looked at me mouth agape and eyes nearly bulging out of his head.

    " You know how long that would take me to get that much from my job? I don't have money like you." he said running his hands through his hair.

  " C'mon Brendan. It would be easier for you, because she already likes you." I told him. He thought about it for a while and nodded.

   " Okay, you're on Henderson." he said shaking my hand in a firm grip.

  Flashback Over  

  " Hello....HELLO! Jax you there bro?" he asked through the phone, bringing me out of my trance. 

 " Look Brendan, the bet is off. You're gone and I have a girlfriend. There's no need to bet on anyways." I replied. I really didn't want to hurt Toni's feelings more than I already have. I wish I never made up the bet in the first place. It's pretty selfish now that I think about it. 

    " You have a girlfriend? Who? And why did you change your mind? I thought you didn't give two shits about anyone. You're Jax Henderson. The world is practically yours man." 

  " Bye Brendan." I said hanging up the phone. I called Hayley and she instantly answered. 

    " Yeah babe?" she said softly. 

  " I'm on my way to your place. You better be ready in what I bought you the other day." I said climbing in the car.

   " Ready as I'll ever be." she said giggling. I knew she was smirking. She always does it. 

  " If I come home and you're not, there will definitely be a punishment in mind."

   " No promises sweetheart."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Toni's P.O.V 

  Mom and Adam came home to me crying on the floor. I told them about Presley and they instantly understood. They comforted me, telling me everything was going to be alright. But it sure as hell didn't feel like it.

   " Toni, she's going to be fine." she said rubbing my back. " She's going to be fine."

  " No she's not. She said it's already pretty serious." 

  I heard a soft knock on the door. I walked over to it, forgetting to wipe my hideous face. It was Maggie, her mascara running down her face. 

   " P-P-Presley...S-s-" she stuttered. I pulled her into my arms, crying on her shoulder like she did with me. 

  " I know." I said soaking her shirt with my tears. " It sucks. Why do all the good people always get hurt."

   " Ummm.....I don't know how to deal with crying girls." said my mom. " I can barely handle Toni."

  " Do you girls want pie?" Adam asked awkwardly. We both turned to him, seeing a pan. 

  " Is it apple?" asked Maggie, wiping her eyes.

  " Yeah..."

   " Okay!"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " So how've you been Toni." Maggie said taking a bite of her pie. Yes we stopped crying. We're just in my room eating pie like boss ass bitches. Yeah you can tell I'm feeling better. 

  " Great actually, besides Presley's news today. You're going to the hospital after school right?"

   " Yeah of course. I like how you put in Hayley in her place today. I think that you're actually the first to tell her off. Jax can't even talk to her. Zayne has started talking to her again and he said Jax thinks that Hayley's not the same." she said with food in her mouth.

  " I thought you Brits were more proper than that to be eating with your mouth full." I teased. She slapped my arm and continued eating. " Like, she was nicer?"

   " Yeah I guess. But only a wee bit, yeah. But all I know is that she isn't the number on girlfriend. I just think that Jax is so in love, he's blind to see how terrible she is. I mean she's rude and completely out of order. I just wish she'd be nice for once."

  " She can't help it. I talked to her in the hall today. Someone did something to her that made her feel like she needs to shatter men. She doesn't even love Jax. He's just like another level in a game." I said taking another bite. " Damn, whoever made this pie is now my new husband or wifey."

   " Right. My mum can't cook for shit, this is te best meal all year."

  Yeah just a random chappie I guess. She put Hayley in check right....right? This book my achievement right now. I mean come on...43. something k reads. I love you guys so much. This is such an honor. It's like a damn Emmy or Grammy. And comment( you know how much I loooooove them) and vote. Thanks for reading you guys really encouraged me to write another book thats in the works right now. Thanks lovelies. 

  _perksofbeingawkward ouuuuut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 24
(Y/n) rose,a child who never been loved by his family,getting beaten by their sisters,or getting slashes from his mother,aunt,Dad and his uncle,But o...
143K 6.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
187K 21.7K 34
❝𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚. 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘊𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘌. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌 𝘐𝘚: 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘍 �...
244K 11.6K 35
In most situations, it's the bad boy who finds himself falling for the innocent girl. This is not that situation. Rori Villan (no pun intended) is...