Homestuck One-shots

By Tyler_woods

Welcome to my book! Of Homestuck One-shots! I really hope you enjoy this super crappy book! Enjoy and Warning... More

Fort!~Karkat Vantas!
Sol! ~Sollux Captor Male reader!
Make-outs~Kankri Vantas male reader
how you cuddle!~Scenario #1
Solkat
Your pet!~Scenario #2
kids!~Sollux x Male reader Part 2!
Kids~Karkat x Reader part 2
Kids!~Kankri x male reader part 2!
Kids!~Cronus x Male reader Part 2!
How you to kiss!~Scenario #3
Happy wiggler Day!!~Karkat Vantas male reader
Hello champ!~Dirk x English reader #1
Hello Champ!~Dirk x English reader #2 (Final part!)
please don't leave us please!~Brother Sollux x Sister Reader x Brother mituna
Requests?
Vantas!~John Egbert x Male Vantas reader!
thunder!~Brother karkat x Sister reader
Breakup!~Brother Mituna x Protective twin sister reader
Strider!~Karkat x Strider Reader
SOLLUX,MITUNA!~Grub Karkat x Reader
Your choice!
Your mine now!~Yandere Dave x Reader
This is the end people!

Flushed crush~Cronus Male reader

936 15 7
By Tyler_woods

Y/n groaned as the rain started to pour."Why!" A little string of cuss words slipped out of his mouth as he walked towards the park,to meet "Cronus ampora" You were quite nervous,why you ask?

Because that was Y/n flushed crush,Y/n wanted to tell him,but he didn't think Cronus liked him back,Y/n arrived at the park soaking wet,Y/n spotted Cronus standing in the middle of the rain,Y/n walked towards Cronus.

"You know you can catch a cold standing out here." Cronus looked at you and shrugged."Am a seadwweller I think I'll be alright." Y/n rolled his E/c and looked at Cronus."Cro I'm Serious!" Cronus looked at you.

"I don't care if your serious." Cronus turned around grabbing a cigarette and lighting it."You know smoking Kills you know." Cronus looked at you."Does it look like a care!' Y/n groaned and smacked the cigarette out of his palms.

"Y/n! wwhat wwas that for!" Y/n stomped on the cigarette putting it out."MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO! MAYBE AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU SAFETY! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT AMPORA!"Y/n turned around tears streaming down his face.

"Chief-" Y/n stopped in his tracks before turning back to Cronus and stomping to him and kissed him roughly before stomping off."I can't believe i fell in love with you!" Cronus touched his lips slightly where you had kissed him.

"CHIEF WAIT!" Y/n's eyes lit in rage as he turned around."WHA-MMF"Y/n was interrupted by Cronus smashing his lips onto Y/n,Y/n slowly relaxed and kissed Cronus back,Y/n broke it.

"Y/n wwill you be my boyfriend?" Y/n smirked as he thought of something."Meet me at my house at 8:00 then we'll talk." Y/n kissed Cronus cheek before walking off to his House leaving Cronus Smirking know what he meant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 262 72
In this story , Star is a Famous singer and Marco is a professional Football (soccer) player . Will they make a prefect couple and be together in the...
15.5K 330 8
(Contains no gendered pronouns or descriptions.) This is old, so please PLEASE don't read this. Im gonna rewrite all of this and im gonna post this b...
438K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...