The Mafia And His Angel (Tain...

By AuthorlylahJames

The Mafia and His Angel, a love story of a lifetime - a love story between two broken souls yet they found pe... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Trailer
AUTHOR'S NOTE. IMPORTANT!
HIS ANGEL: Chapter 1
Announcement
WATTYS
THE MAFIA AND HIS OBSESSION
The Mafia and His Angel PUBLISHED?
TO BE PUBLISHED + FAQs
The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 COVER REVEAL
Today is the day. TMAHA is LIVE
Paperbacks and Signed paperbacks
The Mafia and His Angel Part 2 NOW LIVE
The Mafia and His Angel Part 3 LIVE

TMAHA: Part 2 Cover and a little bit of Aylessio

81.5K 2.2K 761
By AuthorlylahJames

Hey lovelies *waves*

It's been so long. I am alive, just been busy. But I am coming out of my hole now, because today is another important day for Aylessio.

It's cover reveal for Part 2. Ready, lovelies?

I am so excited to share it because I am so in love.

Here we go 😊

Front cover:

Full paperback:

Release date: October 24th

Blurb:

Ayla...

The darkness never truly left me. It's always there, waiting for the right moment to strike.

It's been months since I ran away from the nightmare that was slowly killing me. I ran for my life, straight into the arms of a man who I thought would be worse than the nightmare I'd left behind.

Little did I know he'd become my savior.

But my happy ending was ripped away from me in a blink of an eye. I had everything...and I lost everything.

Alessio...

I didn't believe in angels. But then I saw her. I touched her. I kissed her. I made love to her.

In return, she saved my soul.

I was no longer unlovable, because my Angel found it in her heart to love me.

I had her...and then I lost her.

But I will not stop until I find her.

Even if it means starting a war and spilling the blood of everyone who gets in my way.

I will find my Angel

***

And because I know we all have been missing Aylessio, so here is a little something. Who remembers this scene?

Ayla

I wanted him to keep looking at me with the same loving, gentle, soft eyes. I wanted his smiles. His soft words and gentle caresses. I wanted them forever.

Every day with Alessio felt like heaven. It was a breath of fresh air. A glow of happiness. He was my happiness. And I had come to the point where I craved his attention.

He was like a drug, my addiction.

"You don't want to get into the water?" I asked with a pout. Alessio shook his head mutely. The little grey speckles in his blue eyes were twinkling brightly in the sunlight.

Sending him a smile, I bent down and scooped some water in my palms. My steps were slow as I walked toward him, shoving my hands into this face. "Here." I giggled.

Before he could do anything, I threw the cold water in his face. Alessio flinched and reared back in surprise. "What the-" Alessio growled, swiping his hands over his wet face.

Hiding a laugh behind my hands, I took a few cautious steps back. "Oops." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Alessio raised a questioning eyebrow, a smirk on his face. His eyes twinkled mischievously as he cocked his head to the side. Without saying anything, he removed his suit jacket and threw it on the grass. As he rolled the sleeves of his white shirt up, he shook his head.

"I'm giving you a head start, kitten," he said, his voice deep and playful.My eyes widened and I let out a small laugh. "You won't be able to catch me," I teased before jumping out of the water and running past him.

"Let's see about that," he yelled. Looking behind my back, I saw him coming at me in full force.

Letting out a yelp, I ran faster, turning in circles and running toward the stream again. I felt him coming closer, and as soon as I was on the edge of creek, his arm lashed out and wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me back.

Alessio picked me up and spun me around in circles, my laughter echoing around the creek.

"Got you," Alessio whispered in my ears. He placed a kiss on the back of my neck. "I'll always catch you, kitten." I melted in his arms, pressing my back against his front. "You've been very bad. Such a little minx."

"Alessio," I breathed as he placed a kiss behind my ear.

I was about to turn around in his embrace but my feet slipped on the wet grass. My eyes went wide as I let out a yelp, my hands going to Alessio's collar to hold on.

"Fuck," he swore.

Everything happened so fast. First, I was falling, and then I wasn't. But as soon as I had straightened myself, I heard a splash of water and a spring of curses coming from Alessio. Quickly swiveling around, I faced the stream, only to let out a booming laugh when I saw him.

He was sprawled in the water, completely wet, his face a mask of astonishment.

I quickly lost my smile when I saw his face turn expressionless. Standing frozen in my spot, I bit on my lips nervously, scared that he was going to be angry. There was only silence for a few moments.

But then a sudden laugh startled me and I jumped slightly.

I stared at Alessio, shocked. He was laughing. Alessio Ivanshov was laughing.

I had never seen or heard him laugh before. He was always a brooding man, his face impassive and hard. Occasionally he would have a full smile on his face, but never a laugh. It was as if it was forbidden in some way.

Such a joyous sound coming from Alessio sounded so foreign. His laugh was deep and rich. His whole face was lit up with it. As his whole body shook, all I could do was stare at him in amazement.

Such a beautiful sound coming from a broken man. When was the last time he laughed so freely?

This...whatever I was feeling in my heart as my chest grew fuller with unnamed emotions...this was heaven. This was true happiness.

A smile spread across my lips until my cheeks hurt from it. "I've never heard you laugh before," I whispered, kneeling down on the edge.

Alessio quickly lost his laughter and he looked confused for a second, like he couldn't believe he was actually laughing. He cocked his head to the side, looking at me with a strange expression on his face.

And then he smiled. "I don't think I ever had a reason to laugh before," he whispered back.

We were lost in each other's eyes. Blue to green. Not once did we look away, both of us refusing to break this connection.

When I finally blinked away, I looked down at the rushing water. "You said you didn't want to get into the water, right?" I teased.

Alessio let out a small chuckle. "How the fuck did I fall and you didn't?" he muttered under his breath.

I shrugged at his question. "Give me a hand," he said, holding out his hand. Instead, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I know what you are doing, Alessio. I'm not going to fall for that."

He dramatically placed a hand over his heart. "You wound me, kitten."

Shaking my head at his teasing expression, I stood up. "You should get out of the water or you'll get sick. It's too cold."

"I really need a hand, Ayla. I think I hurt my back."

At his words, I let out a gasp. "What?"

With my heart filled with panic, I ran into the stream and bent down, giving him a hand. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Where?"

When I realized my mistake, it was too late. His hurt expression turned into a smirk. Alessio grabbed my hand and pulled. The next thing I knew, I was half sprawled over his chest.

"Oops," he mimicked my words from before. Slapping him gently on the arm, I looked down at him. "Alessio," I scolded.

"What?" he feigned innocence.

"You're so bad," I murmured, shaking my head.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, his fingers tangling in the dark strands. He pulled my head down until our lips were mere inches apart.

"I never said I was good," he replied, his voice dropping to a huskier tone. And then he claimed my lips in a hard, bruising kiss.

This kiss wasn't gentle or sweet. It was possessive. His tongue licked at my lips, coaxing me to open to his demanding advances. I readily complied, parting my lips to allow him entry. His other hand framed my face to pull me harder into him.

There was so much feeling behind this kiss that I wanted it to last forever.

Starved for air, I broke away long enough to gulp in a breath before Alessio took my lips again. His tongue danced with mine, touching, licking, claiming me.

His lips moved to the corner of my mouth and he placed a kiss there before dragging his lips down my jaw and the side of my neck. Throwing my head back, I gave him better access, completely lost in him, his kisses and touch driving me insane.

Alessio sat up and shifted me around until my legs were wrapped around his waist. He stood up, his lips never once leaving my skin as he walked out of the water.

Then I was slammed against a tree. His fingers dug into my hips as he brought his lips to mine again. My hair was wrapped tightly into his fist, pulling my head back. I felt his hard length resting between my legs and my fingers tightened around his shoulders.

Alessio suddenly pulled away harshly. My eyes snapped opened in surprise. Both of us were gasping for breath when he laid his forehead against mine. "We need to stop here," he said gruffly, his eyes still closed.

Thank you.

My hands moved from his shoulders to his neck and I held on, as if he was my saving grace. "Okay," I whispered back.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Lust. That was what I saw. His need for me. His blue eyes glinted with it.

"Alessio."

He shook his head. "I just need a minute," he said before closing his eyes again, his breathing harsh.

Alessio always stopped himself. For me. He put his need aside, giving me what I needed. Always thinking of me first. After my breakdown, he never pushed for more. This was the first time he lost control like that, yet he didn't let it go too far.

Palming his face, I gently rubbed my fingers over his cheeks. I placed a kiss on the tip of his nose and then gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you," I whispered against his lips.

***

Part 2 comes out next month, lovelies.

And guess what? *whispers* Part 3 comes very soon after...Maybe in November *wink wink nudge nudge*

Until next time,

Lots of love, Lylah xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.5K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
373K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
28.4K 2.2K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...
22.4M 787K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...