Billionaire's Love (completed)

By MokshDa_xoxo

UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New update
Completed and Extras
Made for him
Hidden Pegasus
TAKING BOOK DOWN
Version 2.0- Important announcement
Chapter 1- V 2.0
Chapter 2- V 2.0
Chapter 3 - V 2.0
Chapter 4 - V 2.0
Chapter 5 - V 2.0

NEW BOOK ALERT

164K 3.3K 62
By MokshDa_xoxo

Hey guys!

Guess what!!!! I have started writing a new book and there is already one chapter up.

Don't forget to go and show some love.

Here's a little sneak peak:

I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl walking up the pavement. Wow that girl is beautiful. I slowed down and followed her. I feel like a stalker doing that. I should stop. I started to speed up when I saw a man walking up to her. That does not seem good. She slightly turned and noticed him and she started to speed up her steps but she stumbled and fell. Shit! I quickly pulled over and got out of my car. I ran to where she was but I saw her kicking the man in the balls. Wow I was going to save her and she didn't even need it. That girl is just perfect. I stood so close to her that as she got up and turned she collided with my hard chest. She stumbled and was about to fall when I gripped her waist. She looked up and met my gaze. I instantly got lost in her beautiful blue eyes. I heard some groans coming from the man lying down and that caught my attention when suddenly the girl freed herself and ran away. Where is she going? I don't even know her name. I quickly ran to my car and sped up the road and caught up with her. She was going up a driveway so I parked at the end of the road and looked at her getting in safely. When I touched her I felt something that I never felt before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to comment and share my book. I love you guys so much.

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
1.8M 56.1K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
4.3M 153K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...