The Dragon Boy (a HTTYD fanfi...

Galing kay ggg1223456765

What if Hiccup lived his entire life with dragons instead of vikings? Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, son of... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's note

2.1K 17 0
Galing kay ggg1223456765

You all thought I gave up on this story, did you?

HAHA I TRICKED YOU!

But seriously, this story went into a hiatus mostly because I got the new update on my iphone and it won't let me paste stuff to the Wattpad app and thus I was forced to manually copy Chapter 5 to Wattpad. It was horrible BUT I DID IT!

So we'll get back to the swing of things. Chapter 6 will be coming soon. Peace out and God bless all you beautiful Wattpad peeps.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

71.5K 1.8K 41
Everyone in berk is ashamed of hiccup , including his father. But not his mother. Just because he couldnt kill a dragon. One day hiccup desides to go...
376K 8.6K 23
Hiccup is chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare to become a Viking. But Hiccup doesn't want this. Scared about the possible outcomes of the situatio...
326 5 1
How different would things be if Stoick wasn't fast enough to push Hiccup out of the way of Kala's plasma blast during the Sanctuary battle? This is...
223K 3.6K 29
When Astrid runs to tell the village, Hiccup goes through with his plan to run away. 10 years later, all raids have stopped, and a Night Fury is shot...