Tum Meri dost bhi ho aur Pyar...

De Aanya1999

It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other. Mais

character sketch
Author note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
New Story
Author note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6( Maha episode)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Author note
Part 10
Author note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
part 34
Promo
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
author note
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 23

573 53 28
De Aanya1999

Suman was sitting on the bed and shr was getting ready. She was very excited as they were going to Disney land.

Su: Shr jaldi kro na. Kitna time lga rhe ho.

Shr : main time nhi lga rha Tum jaldi ready ho gyi ho. ( chuckle)

Su: ho toh. I'm very excited. ( very very excited)

Shr chuckle seeing her. Shr got ready in

( Shr outfit)

Shr come towards suman.

Shr : chale

Su: Ha Chalo

She was going when shr pulled her towards him. Sumo gave him a confused look.

Shr : u r looking cute.

Su: Thank u. Ab chale.

Shr : Ha baba Chalo ( chuckle)

( Suman outfit)

Suman peaked his lipes and they both went to Disney land. Suman was very very excited. They went to many rides. Suman was all the time smiling and enjoying it. Shr was admiring her. He lso smile seeing her. They clicked many pics

( imagine them as shr and sumo)

They were enjoying each other company. They shopped a lot. They were walking when shr got a call. He saw the caller ID and pick up the call.

Ram: hello shr. Where are you both ?

Shr : dad actually we are at Disney land , anything argent papa ?

Ram: actually I called to confirm that when are you coming back?

Shr : papa kal sham tak Aa jayege.

Ram: Ohk. Everyone is missing u both

Shr : we r also missing you all.

Ram: OK beta u enjoy. Bye

Shr : bye papa .

Shr hang the call. Shr was thinking something.

Su: Kya hua Shr?

Shr : Pta nhi, but Kuch toh gadbad h sumo.

Su: matlab,

Shr : Pta nhi. But their is something wrong. Jis tarah se papa baat Kar rhe the, he was sounding disturb.

Su: maybe work pressure.

Shr nodded and smile.

They both were walking still in each others arms, shr hand was on her waist, she kept her head on his chest and they were walking and talking. Then only they heard a familiar voice calling Shr.

They both turn to find a girl, shraman were shocked. Suman was afraid, she hold Shr hand tightly. Shr saw fear in her eyes. He hold her more tightly to assure her that nothing gonna happen.

The girl again shouted.

Girl: hi Shr

This time shr answer her.

Shr : hi riya ( not interested tone)

Riya : u here? Work ki vajah se aaye ho?? Roaming around city?? Voh bhi.......

She stopped as she saw suman beside him, side hugging him. He was also holding her very tightly. She fumes in anger.

Suman was scared and shr saw that so he decided to go back to hotel.

Shr: actually riya we are here for our honeymoon. So plz excuse us.

Riya waa shocked and angry.

Riya : honeymoon. U both are married? ( shocked)

Shr : we got married 1 week ago only. So plz excuse us.

Without giving any chance to riya, Shr went from their holding Suman. Suman was walking very slow and was in shocked. So, shr carry her in bridal style and kissed her lips passionately. Suman also respond the kiss after few minutes.

Riya was fuming in anger seeing this. She call someone and smile evily.

On the other side shraman enter their room still in each other arms. Shr made her lie on the bed.

Shr ordered their dinner. He came back after changing and looked at suman. She was lost somewhere. Tears were flowing through her eyes. Shr know the reason and went towards her and wipe her tears. As saying her not to cry.

Suman hugged him tightly. Shr know she is very very scared.

Shr : shhh. Jaan, nothing gonna happen. OK. Just relax.

Su: how can I, even after seeing her. U know na what happened three years ago. How came she is here. I mean...

Suman was scared and was started panicking.

Shr : jaan just relax. Iss bar Voh Kuch nhi Kar sakti. I'm always with u. U trust me na ?

Suman nodded .

Shr : then why to worry when shr is here. Chalo let's have dinner as I need energy for night. ( winking at her )

He said to lighten her mood.

Suman blushed and playfully hit his arm. Shr chuckle.

Shr made her eat with his hands and Suman did the same. Then after sometime they both were talking. Shr notice that suman is looking a little distracted. He know the reason. After sometime they both slept cuddling to each other.

Ksisa tha?? Hope you like it?? Plz vote and comment??

I know u want to know about riya. Suman fear. What happen 3 years ago. Right guys.

Yar thoda wait kro, sab Pta chal jayega. U all know na, sabar ka fal meetha hota h. So wait.

ND ya sorry for late update. I was little busy in... Aree aur Kya ho sakta h studies studies and only studies.

This time I will update soon surely. Till then bye and have a nice day.

ND ya guys

HAPPY DUSSEHRA TO ALL OF U.

May this Dussehra brings u loads of happiness, success and prosperity and may ur worries burn away with Ravan.

Once again happy Dussehra guys.
Thank u.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.3K 624 6
Two friends in love with each other since childhood but their ego and lack of trust on each other along with fate and family make them hate each othe...
37 0 2
It's a married woman and her husband and you have to read it to found out whose child belongs to who best friend..........
30.5K 1.4K 46
It's all about family and their bonding sister and brother relationship and their trust on each other