Someone Else (Aphmau Fanficti...

By _RubyBleau_

[Book #2 in the Aphmau Fanfiction Series] This story takes place 5 years after Laurence and the others got su... More

5 Years Later
My Dimension
Runaway Child
Shad
Back at Phoenix Drop
Bandana
Gene
Killing her Mate
Lord Ben
Not your fault
Hunters
Spell
"I have something I need to tell you."
Ahem
Ein
Kirina
Wings
Raina
How She Died
Answers
Be My Guest
Fears
Bonus Chapter
Midnight
Mal's Rage
Evan and Eve
Together (LAST CHAPTER!!!)
Credits and Thank You's
Book #3
When you realize you got 300 reads

Thinking

13 2 8
By _RubyBleau_

Ruby Pov

"G-Garroth!!!" Laurence yelled, running to him.

"I-is he..." I said.

"N-no, he's still...he's still breathing." Laurence said. Scar didn't move. She just stared at Garroth, her face emotionless, but still in tears.

"I'll go get Zoey." Mal said as she ran off.

"Maybe my healing charms can help..." Aphena said.

"It's useless...we need much more magic than just a charm to heal him." I said.

"Then what do we do?!" Laurence asked.

"For now...for now let's just wait for help." I said.

"What do we do with him?" Aphena asked, looking down at Ein. He had escaped my body, and now there was the werewolf we saw in the flashbacks.

"We should inform what happened to everyone, so that they don't get confused. But right now, let's just try to drag him out of this plaza." I said. Aphena nodded. That was when Scar spun her head around towards the woods.

"WHO'S THERE???" She yelled.

"Huh?"

"Th-there was someone watching us..." Scar said.

I looked towards where Scar was looking. I felt something, like a pull, a fear that struck me every time he was near...

And then, it disappeared.

>~<

Nerida Pov

"Kagon...?"

"Yeah, you've never heard it before? Kagon, the O'kasian Phoenix!" The man named Kagon said.

"Nope, never heard of it." I said.

"I guessed you wouldn't know—I mean...hm, strange!" Kagon said, coming out of the shadows. He was tall with dark skin, brown eyes, and a blue jacket.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"So, are you going to tell me your name, or what?" Kagon asked.

"It's Nerida." I said. "Now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Do you even know where 'here' is?" Kagon asked.

"Umm..." I looked to the side.

"That...sounds like a no." He said.

"Yeah...where are we exactly?" I asked.

"We're in the Forbidden Forest."

"What?!"

"Yup, you heard me right." Kagon said.

"B-but they say that it's almost impossible to get out of the Forbidden Forest!" I said. Kagon sighed.

"Yes...yes I know. And to answer your question you asked earlier...I wanted to get to Meteli to do some business there...but I got lost."

"Wait, you said you're going to Meteli...and you're going through the Forbidden Forest...wait, are you from O'kasis?"

"Duh."

"Wait, but isn't that place controlled by Tu'la right now?" I asked.

"Well, yeah...I kinda hide around and stuff, you know?" Kagon said.

"So you're a criminal?" I asked.

"No!" Kagon said. I shrugged. "So...what are you doing here?"

"I..." I said, leaning against a tree. "I...don't know."

"How come?"

"I...kind of saw something that I shouldn't have and...I don't know." I said. Kagon raised his eyebrow.

"Like...walking in on two people having—"

"KAGON!!!"

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!" Kagon said. I rolled my eyes.

"I just overheard a conversation." I said. I explained the conversation Kirina had with the mystery man, and how they found me.

"They might be after you right now." Kagon said.

"I know." I said. "I'm just...confused. Kirina was supposed to be dead. I even helped with digging her grave. But...I also saw that werewolf dig up her grave. What did he want Kirina's corpse for...?"

"Dark magic..."

"Huh?"

"If this dude has dark magic, and is somehow related to this Kirina person...then there's a high chance that her body was possessed." Kagon said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I used to hang around people who controlled dark magic. I'm not with them anymore since, the things they did were just...evil." Kagon said.

"Oh..." I said.

If Kirina's body was possessed, then it kind of makes sense. There's a possibility that this werewolf has magic. Wait no...there's no way Kirina is related to that werewolf. She's not a werewolf...then how did that werewolf—

"You got this body for a reason..."

Or maybe...

"...and I didn't give you my magic for no reason either."

Just maybe...

"You better make the best out of this...before the darkness of magic consumes you."

It's not his magic...?

"Ein..."

Ein...that's his name.

"Nerida."

Huh?!

"Nerida?!"

Wh-who's that?!

"NERIDA!!!" Kagon yelled in my ear.

"Gah!!! K-Kagon! You scared me!!" I said.

"I scared you?! It's more like you scared me! You weren't moving so I thought something happened!" He said.

"Sorry, I was just...thinking." I said.

"Mhm..." Kagon said, raising his eyebrow.

"A-anyway! What...do you think we should do?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea. We're both lost here, aren't we?" Kagon asked.

"Actually...if you want to get a start on going to Meteli, then you can go to Phoenix Drop."

"Huh?"

"You just follow this river. You'll get to the village in no time." I said.

"That's actually a good idea. Thanks!" Kagon said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I guess I'll get going now. It was nice seeing you." Kagon said.

"Nice to meet you too." By the time I had said that, Kagon was already far from my sight.

And I was alone....again.

>~<

Ruby Pov

"W-will he be alright...?" Laurence asked. Zoey looked up at us.

"I...don't know. But for now, I think we should give him some rest." She said.

"I-I'll stay here." Scar said. Zoey nodded.

"Lets go." I said. Once we were out of the room, Zoey looked at the ground.

"There's...something I need to tell you guys. I didn't tell you guys earlier because...well, I don't think Scar would want to hear this." She said.

"Huh?"

"Well you see....Garroth had been hit with more dark magic than a human could ever handle. He's in a very dangerous state right now...it'll be a miracle if he survives." Zoey said. I gasped.

"N-no..." Aphena said. Laurence clenched his fists. Mal looked to the side.

"You can't be serious." Laurence said. "Garroth is strong. He can't die! He can't possibly..." His voice trailed off.

"Laurence..." I said. That was when—

"Um...am I interrupting something here?" A voice said. We turned around.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mal asked. The man smiled.

"My name is Kagon, and I'm looking for directions to Meteli. And some food. I'm hungry as hell."

-----------------------------------------------------

aAAAAAAHhhhhhhhHHH Garroth why

Do y'all think he'll be okay? Or will he....>:3

Aanyway I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!!!

BAIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 223 24
(I hope you guys like the new cover!) We all know how Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance, Katelyn, Emmalyn, Kenmur, Aaron, and Zane went missing for 15 years...
77.7K 2.6K 60
Y/n is on adventure to find out who she really is. As Aphmau's sister she takes on the role of the Lord's second hand, but who was she before this? A...
92.4K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
1.8K 73 16
Hello geeks, this story takes place after the incident at the lodge. It's a fanfic focusing on Zane, Lucinda, Garroth and Kim mostly on Lucinda and Z...