Killing her Mate

Garroth Pov

When Scar came home, I decided to tell her about what Gene was planning on doing to Emi.

"Hey Gar, whats up? How's Emi doing?" She asked.

"About her...Scar, I need to talk to you." I said. Scar tilted her head.

"Hm?"

"Gene came by the gates today." I said.

"What?!"

"He demanded for Laurence. And if he didn't come with him...he was going to kill Emi."

"Fuck!" Scar said as she punched the wall. I just stared down at the floor.

"Laurence was telling me this...but then Emi heard our conversation. She knows that someone's going after her." I said.

"She...knows? Do you know how scared she might be right now?!" Scar asked.

"I know...I'm really sorry. I should have been more careful." I said. That was when all of the sudden Scar hugged me and buried her face into my chest. She started sobbing.

"It's...fine. But I'm not going to let Emi die. I am going to protect her even if it's the last thing I'll do."

"That's the Scar I know." I stroked her hair. She cried softly.

And all I could do was comfort her.

>~<

Ruby Pov

I decided to go to Laurence since he is a Shadow Knight; I wanted to know more about Gene. I knocked on the guard tower to see if anyone was inside, then walked in.

"Laurence? You in there?" I called out.

"Sorry, I'm here. Hold on, I'll come down," A couple seconds later Laurence came sliding down the ladder. "What's up Ruby?"

"So...I met this guy by the gates earlier. His name is Gene? Yeah, he told me that you were a Shadow Knight, so I figured you would know who he is, and what he's up to. I'm just curious." I said. Laurence stepped back.

"Wait...he told you that I was a Shadow Knight...?" He asked. I nodded.

"But I don't mind, I trust you. Anyway, about Gene..."

"R-right. Ruby, don't go near him. He's dangerous."

"Really? He seemed like no harm."

"You don't understand Ruby, he wants to kill Emi." I froze.

"He what?!" I asked.

"If I don't go back to the Nether with him, he's going to kill Emi." Laurence repeated.

"But...you aren't going right?!"

"No, I'm not...instead we'll have to make our defenses stronger."

"I don't think that's going to be enough. I'll stay up for the night and patrol Scar's house."

"It's fine Ruby, you need to rest—"

"I am not backing off unless I know that Emi is safe!" I yelled. Laurence looked down.

"...fine." He said.

>~<

??? Pov

It was night, and I was at the location Master Gene told me to kill the girl at. It was a small house.

Why did Gene send me to kill her anyway? Couldn't he just kill her himself? Wait I remember...I'm supposed to be Scar's wolf mate. The she can't hurt me. I snickered. That makes my job much easier. That was when I heard a shuffling from the bushes and a blond wolf came out, about to pounce on me. I dodged her attack, and she fell on the floor.

"Y-you...!" She said, realizing who I was.

"Yes, it is surely me. The black wolf." I said. She growled.

"I never knew Gene had brains...why did he have to use my culture against me...!" Scar struggled to get up.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to my duties." I said as I started to walk off. Scar growled. That was when all of the sudden I got knocked to the ground by a figure.

"Ruby!!!" Scar said.

"What the—where are you?!" I asked. That was when the figure came back out from the bushes. She had long brown hair, horns and tail, a red and dark grey dress, and grey skin.

"Why are you fighting in your human form? Show me your true power so we can fight this fair and square." She said. I obeyed and let my pitch black wolf take over. He growled.

"Better." The figure said as she took her sword out and ran towards me. My wolf bit into her sword, blocking it. But with a single hand movement, she shook it off, and he fell onto the ground.

That was when Scar stood up and ran towards me, and without hesitating, bit into my neck.

>~<

Ruby Pov

Scar let go after a good bite on the neck, and turned back into her human form. Her mouth was covered with the black wolf's blood as she wiped it off.

"You killed your mate..." I said.

"If he was going to hurt you or Emi, I didn't have to think twice." She said with a grin on her face.

"I don't think Gene's going to mess with us anymore." I laughed.

"Ha, we must have scared the fuck out of that bitch!" Scar said.

"Come on, we need to get you cleaned up." I said as I started heading back to her house.

Scar took one last glance at the dead wolf, and followed me.

------------------------------------------------------

AWE MAN THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT MUAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA

THAT BITCH GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Ahem

Anyway I'll cyall in the next chapter!

BAIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDD