Living With The Monroe Boys

נכתב על ידי InNarniaMeek

Ciara "CiCi" Brown she had everything from loving parents to the greatest friend she has ever had and not to... עוד

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V
Chaptere 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.A
Chapter 19.B
Chapter 19.C
Chapter 19.D The Funeral
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22-The Party
Authors Note #2
Chapter 23.-Anyones POV
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.-New Info
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.Jason P.O.V
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.She's Gone
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Authors Note 3-Your Ideas
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39-Guess what
Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?
Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Chapter 11.

27K 380 19
נכתב על ידי InNarniaMeek

“CiCi” I heard a concerned voice call out to me,darkness was all I saw.

My eyes halfway opened to a dim light,I couldn’t make out who or where I was;every thing was just a blur.My eyes closed back and before I knew it I was unconcous,I saw these weird Images.My mom and dad was there and I looked like I was two years younger than I was now,At my first MMA fight.My mother stood there holding me in her arms cause I had just lost,my father talking to my coach about the defeat.She soothed me In any way a mother knew how,my mother was a beautiful lady;Same complexion as me ,latino and long lengthy hair as me.My father was also my same complexion maybe two shades darker,he was mixed black and white,his curls cut short.

I was balling my eyes out in my mothers arms,I thought I was ready to fight but from this lost I guess I wasn't.This memory wasn't my best but It was a moment where me and my parents really connected,they weren't always there but at some fights they were the biggest supporters.I watched as the memory kept playing then something started to change,my mom gave me a forceful shove and my dad soon joined her.

“Mom,Dad what are you doing?” I screamed,they Ignored my comment as If I never said anything.They kept walking away from me,my dad's arm draped around her walking away.I tried to follow after them but my feet wouldn’t move,I started to panic I wasn’t gonna let them leave me again.I tried to force myself to move but it was hopeless,I broke down and started to cry as they faded away into a distance.

“Why are you leaving me again.” I said In Between sobs,this couldn’t be happening again.

“CiCi” I heard a unfamiliar voice call out to me,I couldn’t see it but It was coming from the direction my parents left.It was weird because at the sound of the voice my legs was moving again,I started to walk again.I followed the voice but as I walked my surroundings started to change; the arena I had been figthing in was breaking apart,a light started to shine bright right in front of me as I walked.I didn’t know where It lead but I did manage to catch up to my parents,who had stopped and turned around.I picked up my past and started to run,just as fast as any track runner.

“Mom”They turned around opposite from me.

“Please Don’t leave me again.” They Started walking again.I was just about to touch my father's back when.........

My eyes flew open wildly,I looked around my vision still a bit fuzzy.I couldn’t see much but some white walls,My head was pounding something awful the most massive headache I’ve ever had.I couldn’t really move my body ached all over,this was the most pain I ever endured even after my most intense practices.I looked around and my vision started to come back even though the lights was killing me,It wasn't helping my headache much either.

“Ciara can you hear me?”I didn’t know the voice as the face tried to come into focus.

“W-w-ho are you?” I stuttered my mouth apparently didn’t want to move,my whole body isn't cooperating with me right now.

“I am doctor mathews.” Doctor why in the hell was I in the doctors?

“Do you know where you are.” I looked around and my vision had finally returned not fully but good enough to see,a very concerned kelly and michael standing next to each other behind the doctor,a worried Rachel and Michael on the edge of their seats.

“No.Why am I here?” I was confused,I didn’t know how I had gotten here.

“You fell and hit your head.” The doctor explained.

I couldn’t remember one thing that happened,all I seemed to recall was me and Rachel in my room talking.I thought maybe I’d fallen asleep but from the stairs and doctor Mathews information I was seriously missing a huge piece of events.

“I don’t remember that.” I spoke up very low,I really couldn’t remember what happened to hit my head.

“It seems she has endured amnesia,It won't last long there wasn't server damage a simple thing with help trigger her memory.Just to make sure she is fine we're gonna keep her overnight.”He finished explaining to kelly and jason, he then turned back to me “Are you In any pain?”

“Just my massive headache,plus my vision I still not totally clear” I responded touching my forehead to find a bandage wrapped around my head.

“Well I'll get a nurse in here soon to help with that.The vision should be normal with some rest.” With that last statement he left.

“Honey are you ok?” Kelly came rushing up beside me with jason going to the other side,I notice michael slipping out the room,where was he going?

“I’ve seen better days.” I was too sore and confused to feel anything else.

“Well we all been worried about you.”She responded,Her eyes was full of concern with hints of tears.

“All?” At that moment eight people walked in with michael in front,I didn’t realize each face until some got closer,I was guessing side effect from the fall.Javaughn was the first to appear with Rachel on his arm.

“Hey CiCi.” He said a little depressed,As a matter of fact all the people I didn't recognize did.

“How you feeling hun?” Rebecca said.

“So we can clear this up I'm fine,My head is pounding like crazy but I'm okay.Also I seem to can’t remember what happened after me and rachel was in my room,any one wanna fill me in on how I hit my head?” The whole room went silent then I heard jason let out a sigh.

“Well apparently you was mad.” He started off.

“Mad about what?” I had no clue as to what he was talking about.

“She doesn’t remember anything?” I heard a all too familiar voice say coming closer,It was xavier.

“No.Doctor said its a side affect from her fall.”Kelly explained.

“Wait xavier what are you doing here?Aren't you pose to be on campus?” I could have sworn I had just seen him recently today,but he left to go back to campus from which michael told me Is a forty five minute drive.

“Well I was on my way back when I realized I left my phone back in your room,So I turned my car around.The surprise I got when I saw you on the side of the road crying,I stopped the car to see what ha-”I quickly cut him off,the memory of a car stopping came back to me.

“Wait that was you that was following me?” I remembered that much but after that It was a blur.

“Yes.I’m guessing you didn’t recognize the car because you never seen it,So I tried calling your phone and I kept getting your voice mail.So I stayed on your trail and before I stopped the car you had tripped over something and fallen.”He told me as I sat there in much confusion,Why was I on the side of the road in the first place?Damn my head started to pound faster.

“When me and becca was on our way back to the house we saw xavier over on the side holding you,You were bleeding like crazy from the gash in your head plus xavier kept calling your name but you was unconscious.”Javaughn explained sitting on my bed.

“Ok.So xavier was the one following me and found me but my question is why was I outside to begin with?”I hadn’t a clue as to why,everyone's head snapped over to what looked like three people sitting in chairs.

“Well you came down stairs after you and Rachel got hungry-”I couldn't see who was talking cause of my blurry vision.

“Hey whoever is talking I really can't see to clear so would you guys mind coming closer.” I demanded I didn’t want to even think about straining my eyes to see.

They all came closer one behind another,they all didn’t look too happy to see me awake.It was more like ther minds where some where else,Kyle came In first I assumed he was the one tlaking.Trevor came In focus second,he tried to put on a smile but his face looked as if it wasn’t happening,the person behind him came in to focus and my whole head felt like it got hit with a ton of bricks.For some reason as my eyes laid eyes on the next person my memory of what happend basically slapped me in my face.

“You!” I screamed,every one head snapped towards the person.

“CiCi” Was all the person said.

“I remember you're the reason I ran out the house,as a matter of fact all three of you were the reason.”I pointed to all three;kyle,trevor,tyler.

I tried to sit up but as I did my head started spinning and my headache got worse,my eyelids were debating whether or not to stay open or to close.Javaughn quickly laid me back down and told me not to get up just yet,I didn’t argue and laid back down my insides were boiling hot.

“CiCi Were so sorry.” Trevor spoke up,I didn’t respond

“Yeah,we should of gave you a chance to explain.”Kyle added.

“I didn’t mean to snap on you like that”Tyler said

I didn’t say anything and just looked away,right now I was still mad.Even though they apologized I still couldn’t help but be mad,I was the forgiving type but them accusing me of something I hadn’t done pushed me over the edge.

“So I’m guessing my phone is intact and you guess actually read the messages?” I said bitterly,these guys were pain in my ass right about now.

“Well After you left I checked it and told them you weren't lying,so kyle went outside and called your name but you bailed so quick no one knew where you went.Everyone except Rachel who stayed to see if you came back plus some one needed to stay with tommy,the rest of us went looking for you we received a call from javaughn half way from where you had fallen and hurried up here.” Michael explained sitting on the end of the bed near javaughn.

“Wait where’s tommy?”I notice the little guy wasn’t in the room.

“He at home,we got a babysitter because he was still asleep.” Michael explained.

I sighed in relief I didn't want him to see me in here,It might of scared him.Michael handed me my iphone which didn’t even have a scratch on it.The indestructible cases sure did come in handy,I put the phone under the blanket with me and then the room fell awfully quiet.I didn’t say much and neither did anyone else.

“So we should be getting home,It’s still a school night and everyone in here needs some sleep.”Jason said breaking the silence,there was a lot of aw’s around the room. “Don’t aww me everyone lets go,CiCi still needs rest to recuperate after you guys come from school she will be home.”

Everyone didn’t say nothing after that Jason words were law to every one excluding kelly,Everyone got up except xavier.

“Sorry pops but i'm stating here.” He said with a smirk,the boys loved pushing jasons buttons but tonight there was no need to argue.

“Fine.Just make sure she gets the rest she needs.”Jason replied walking out.

“Goodnight ciara.” Kelly said kissing my cheek then following after her husband.

“Night CiCi hope you feel better.” Rachel added and walking out with michael right behind her,he said his goodbye kinda low.

“Night ciara”Javaughn and rebecca said in unison before walking out.

The rest of them said bye lowish as well and walked out,It was only xavier and me left in the room.

“So you stayed because..”I didn’t understand me and xavier weren’t the best of pals.

“Just cause im a ass to you doesn’t mean I don’t like you.” He replied with the same grin he given Jason.

“Okay but what's the real reason?”There was more to this story than he was letting me believe.

“You got me,well mom wanted me to stay the night at home but with Jason mad as hell right now I wasn't up to here all the screaming.”He wiped his eyes and then sat on the bed when javaughn and michael preciously was,His shirt Is what caught my attention It had blood splattered all over it.

“Is that my blood on your shirt?”I asked pointing.

“Why yes it is.Too bad though I rather liked this shirt.” He responded examining the shirt then stripping from it down to his white wife beater.

“Jason is mad?”I asked trying to change subjects no doubt xavier had a body just like his brothers,He was nicely defined everywhere.

“You wasn’t awake to hear any of it,But when mom and jason arrived he was going off.Like he wanted to know who?why? and what exactly happend.So now kyle ,trevor and tyler are in some very hot waters.Frankliy I believe they deserved it a bit,Tyler had no right to snap on you and neither did the rest.Im surprised you didn’t break out any of your moves to handle them.”He laughed still mocking my abilities.

“Whatever.”I rolled my eyes at him.

“So you know tyler really likes you.”He said getting serious.

“Please Xavier that boy is the last thing on my mind.” I said dismissing the subject,I was beat and really didn’t want to discuss my feelings.

“Whatever.Just move over so I can get in.” He responded getting up and walking on the other side of the bed.I moved over since I was small he had no problem getting in bed with me,I had to admit it felt a little weird.He wrapped his strong arms around me basically cuddling me,I was at this point creeped out and he felt that.

“Calm down Im not gonna rape you,Just so we have more room.” I didn't understand his logic but I didn’t question it,The feeling of being in someone's arms felt good right about now.By midnight Xavier was knocked out,I was still awake for some reason though.His chest heaved up and down on my back while he inhaled and exhaled.I was jsut starring into space when my phone started to vibrate,I tried to pick it up with out disturbing xavier.The more I stretched for my phone the more xavier unconcously held tighter,I finally was able to grab my phone.I held It under me so the light wouldnt bother him,It was from justin!

Justin:CiCi?

Me:Justin I told you we couldn’t be friends.

Justin:I don’t care what those monroes think,this is between me and you this has nothing to do with them.

Me:Since I live with them It kinda does.

Justin:Please reconsider,I really want to get to know you better

Me:I'll call you tomorrow okay?

Justin:What about now?

Me: Can’t too tired.

Justin:Well I’ll see you tomorrow.

Me: Not going to school.

Justin:WHY?

Me:I’ll explain later goodnight.

Justin:Okay.Goodnight CiCi

I closed my phone,at this point I didn’t care If i was going against their wishes.After today I was too mad at them to give to shits,what they dont know wont hurt them right?

***************************************************************************************************************

phew cici is alright!

she is beyond pissed with the boys!

xavier being nice?

Authors Note: Thank you guys for all the support ^.^ Ive reached 1000+ reads im very happy and recieved Teen Fiction #281 and Humor #445. That to me is a great acheivement, so my little meekers (Friend came up with nickname for fun meeka+readers=meekers) Thanks so much and lets keep upthe awsomeness!

Next Chapter: CiCi plays with fire

Next Update: Got a feeling it will be this week (Maybe,since you guys been awsom!"

Special Word: Emotions

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

569K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
60.8K 10K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙