The Big Book Of

By cgavinl2003

More

The Big Book Of ~Introduction~
How Guys Think (my and A.J's POV!)
Book Review - The Darkest Powers Trilogy
How To Deal With Siblings (Like Mine)
6:15 poem
Inspiration
Diary Entry of a Want-To-Be Pacifist
A little bit on Africa
Bullying
Sex

Seeking Advice for Hospital Scene! Anyone?

51 1 1
By cgavinl2003

In case you didn't read the title, I am seeking advice for a hospital scene. So, here's the scenario: girl broke her ankle. Naturally, there're more details than that, but that's not what I happen to be looking for. Anyway, I have been fortunate enough to have never broken a bone in my body, so any experience you might have with that would be extremely appreciated!

So, I'm really clueless here. Any detail that may seem so ridiculously obvious about going to the hospital for a broken ankle will help! Remember, I plan on using these details in my story, simply the procedures gone through with a broken bone or ankle will be appreciated!

Thank you so much!

-gem222

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.6K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
288K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
47.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...