demigods meet wizards

By _accio_fandoms_

In this story thalia, Nico, Percy and Annabeth go to hogwarts to protect the golden trio but will they be dis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
epilogue

chapter 3

5.2K 201 268
By _accio_fandoms_

hey sorry I haven't been updated but holidays recently started and my friend dragged me into doing a holiday program with her and yesterday my family had a day together for Anzac day

so anyway enjoy this chapter.

This is Percy's, Annabeth's, Thalia's and Nico's Schedule.

1. Transfiguration-McGonagall ....7:30-9:00

2. Magical Creatures-Hagrid.....9:05-10:00

3. charms-Flitwick....10:05-11:30

4. Lunch....11:35-12:00

5. Potions-Snape...12:05-1:30

6. history of magic-Binns.....1.35-2:30

7. Defense Against the Dark Arts-Walski (oc) 2:35-3:45

8. herbolagy-Sprout....3:50-4:00

9. divination-Trelawney...4:05-5:00

10. Study Hall...5:05-6:00

11. Dinner....6:05-7:00

12. Muggles Studies-Zappia (oc)...7:05-8:00

13. Astronomy-Firenze....8:05-9:00

14. Free/Bed....9:05-10:00

Nico's Point of View

I was actually surprised that our room had dummies for us to train, thank Hades though, or else I would have to practice with skeletal warriors. We decided to practice our spells. We open our books and thanks Hades they were in greek. Even though the note said so, I was still pretty thankful.

We went to bed and I thought about the day. Draco had been my buddy when he was at camp. He always teased people but in a nice sort of way. Oh that son of Hermes.

I fall into dreamless (yay!) sleep.

Sorry Nico's POV is short, I am not very good at Nico's POV! PM me if you have ideas for Nico

-Time Skip-

Percy's Point of View

"WAKE UP KELP HEAD, FREAKING WAKE UP!"

I groan. "It's only like 2 am guys!"

Thalia starts shaking me. "Percy, it's 7 am, It's breakfast time!"

"What!" I scream! I quickly put on a shirt and race down to the main hall. I hear Thalia racing down. "Darn you, Percy! Wait for me!" She races down after me and goes to the great hall. I look up to see Dumbledore pointing to the Hufflepuff table. I nod and sit down. After a few minutes I pull out a little jar of greek fire I used yesterday for offering. Thalia had gone back up to wake Annabeth and Nico. "Poseidon." I whisper in a very, very quiet tone and throw some scrambled eggs in.

"You burn food!" I hear someone behind me say. It was that Rob or Robert guy, you know the red haired guy. "Religion. Rob, Religion." Is all I say. I hear him say something about Ron but thats it. I start eating when a bunch of girls start sitting next to me giggling and flirting with me. I put on a I'm really uncomfortable face but they don't pay attention to it. "Hi, Handsome." One girl says to me giggling and holding on my are. "Ooooh, so strong and muscular." She says flirtatiously.

"Ummm, can you get off of me?" Is all say

"Noo, you're going to interrupt the good part you keep talking," as she tries to kiss me.

I turn my head, " I have a girlfriend."

"You'll forget abut her soon enough"

I shove her face away from me.

"Don't you like me?" She says in a puppy dog voice.

"Umm, I don't know?" I say pulling a get away from me face.

"Well, you'll like me soon." She say closing her eyes leaning toward me, about to kiss me again. I push her away. And want to know what she does? She just smirks.

"Tough aren't you?" She says. She grabs me pulling my head toward her, I try to squirm until I see Annabeth coming in. I mouth the word help to her and she nods. The hufflepuff girl is right about to smash her lips onto mine when Annabeth slams her fist into the girls nose, missing me by centimeters. As the girl is in shock, trying to recover, Annabeth slaps her in the cheek. Then that hufflepuff girl faces Annabeth and Annabeth judo flips her.

"Don't ever mess with my boyfriend ever again, got it bimbo?" Annabeth growls as the hufflepuff girl whimper. And just for a good measure, Annabeth twists her arm until Hufflepuff girl screams in pain. Annabeth then comes over to kiss me. I kiss her back. "Thank the gods, Annabeth!" I say to her kissing her.

She smiles, " Come on, we'll miss Transfiguration." She leaves making me have to chase after her

Hermione's Point of View

Transfiguration today. I head to McGonagall's room and of course, I'm the first one there. Proffessor McGonagall was busy writing on the board, about what page of the book we were using, spells, etc. I open my book to the correct page. I know something is suspicious about those exchange students. I pull out a fresh sheet of paper and start writing all the suspicious things.

Annabeth falters over Halfblood question

Don't respond that much to Harry's name (A/N I didn't write it in other chapters so after this chapter i am going to write it at the bottom.)

Talks about "camp"

Has weird Nicknames

Talks in some sort of different language

Percy isn't hurt with needles-like he has iron skin

Calls headmasters by first name

School is camp?

Laughs at "Hera's Dove"

Gets private room that only they can go through

I hear Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia come in. Or just P.A.N.T for short. They sits next to me as I quickly hide my list under my book. Proffessor McGonagall starts her lesson.

" Today we will be turning animals into goblets. The spell to do so is on pg.37 in your text books. You all have a raven on your desk. Please turn it into a goblet." I'm already on the page and I look over to Annabeth's and Percy's desks. Their books were in some weird different language.

"What language is that?" I ask.

"Something that we can read." Is the reply I get.

The they turn back to reading. I turn to my desk, reading what the spell is. I don't quite get it on my first try. I look at the P.A.N.T's and see that they are mumbling something and as soon as the word's leave the'r mouth, the raven has turned into a goblet! I look at my raven, enunciate my words and it turns into a raven. BUT instead of me getting praised, the exchange students get it!

"Wow! You have turned your ravens into goblets so quickly! If you were in a house I would've given you points, good job!" McGonagall says.

"Blimey, they beat Hermione!" I hear a familiar voice say. *cough*Ron*cough*

I glare at him. Trying to find fault in the exchange's students work I say to them " You need to enunciate your words, if you mumble them, the spell could rebound." But I really should not have said that.

"Listen here Buck Tooth, we'll do our spells our way, got it? If our way doesn't work then we'll try your way so until that happens, BUT OUT! The Thalia say angrily says to me. The rest nods and the walk out of the room.

Darn it.

And the how they met the trio:

Harry's POV

The exchange students sit near us.

"Hi, I'm Ron Weasley." Ron says.

"Hermione Granger."

"Harry Potter." I say, then pause waiting or their reaction. All they do is nod and say hi.

"Don't you know who he is? He's the boy who led! You know, the chosen one!" Ron blurts out surprised and angrily.

"No we don't know who he is, and we're from America so things run differently our world." Thalia says glaring at Ron who had interrupted her while she was talking to Nico. "Now Death Breath, what were you saying about Clarisse's failed date with Chris?

I have noticed how some authors give their readers nicknames if you want me to do that and have any ideas comment them.

thanks for reading

~ destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 4.1K 20
Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico go to Hogwarts. (After BoO) The Golden Trio are in their 7th year. This is just a story of them at Hogwarts. Harr...
276K 4.7K 23
Percy, Thalia, and Nico go to hogwarts to protect Harry in his 4th year. Percy also competes in the Triwizard Tournament as a student from Hecate's S...
15.1K 225 8
Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and Leo get called away from Camp Half-Blood, when they were settling down after the Giant War, to go on an urgent miss...
524K 13.4K 59
What happens if Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico (and maybe a few more) find out they have wizard/witches blood in their veins? They go to hogwarts...