Second Wife

By Mounchy

Being a second wife is rather like learning to perfect a set of aerial maneuvers. There are seriously complic... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Book Two
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Epilogue
Side Stories 1

Chapter Two

47.3K 1.5K 167
By Mounchy

Cong Wei Yang gritted her teeth as Old Madam Feng talked intimately with Da Fan. The bitch was getting comfortable too soon. Someone needed to put this slut in her place.

Cong Wei Yang watched as the Old Madam patted Da Fan on the hand before getting up from her chair.

"This old lady will retire; these old bones needs a rest. Join me for dinner, Da Fan." The two Madams rose and watched as Madam Feng's personal maid supported her into her room. It wasn't well noticed, but fatigue could be seen from the strong back of the Old Madam.

As soon as the old Madam left the room, it could be said lightning flashed through the room. The two wives looked at each other.

"Little Sister doesn't seem to be tired. Would you accompany Big Sister for a walk?"

Da Fan wondered if that was an invitation for trouble. Da Fan smiled and followed Cong Wei Yang to the central garden of the Feng Mansion.

Although it is call the Feng Mansion, it was made up of several courtyards and single houses. The central garden boosted the magnificence of the Feng Mansion. Ponds with glorious water lotuses and water lilies and gardens of orchids and roses created a tranquil atmosphere of sweet fragrances.

Da Fan with Meirin behind her followed Cong Wei Yang, who had yet to speak, over a bridge between the two largest ponds.

"Little Sister is so fit. I couldn't even walk after my wedding night."

Da Fan tried not to frown. Is this bitch trying to pick a fight?

"I brought an ointment in the hopes of helping little sister soothe the ache from your wedding night."

Seeing the pure, innocent, gratefulness on Da Fan's face, Cong Wei Yang sneered and laughed inside her head.

Meirin took the ointment from Cong Wei Yang's servant, watching the servant for any sign of change in her expression.

"Thank you, Big Sister," Dan Fan replied. "I wanted to pay my respects to Madam Feng so I didn't mind the discomfort."

Da Fan watched as the smile on Cong Wei Yang faltered a bit. "Husband was careful last night, but you know how your first time can be?"

Da Fan forced a blush on her face. "I'm glad Big Sister understands."

Cong Wei Yang, upon seeing Da Fan's face turn red, huffed and turned around to head to her courtyard. "If Little Sister can excuse me, I'll allow you to rest."

Da Fan expected a little more fight from Cong Wei Yang. As Meirin came to stand beside her, she whispered to her. "Investigate that cream; see what's in it."

Da Fan followed the path to her courtyard, and didn't even blink as Meirin disappeared.

At Cong Wei Yang's courtyard, a sense of darkness hovered. Broken vases and glass littered Cong Wei Yang's room. Servants stood in the corner, none hoping to attract her ire.

"That bitch, does she have to remind me that my husband was with her? He's my husband, mine! That little slut will pay."

If one were to see this, they wouldn't be able to comprehend that the once black-haired beauty, Cong Wei Yang, was this very vindictive woman that stood in her place.

Da Fan returned to her courtyard a short while later. The tub had already been taken out of the room, and the crimson veil over the bridal bed was replaced with a soft, white, semi-transparent veil with the bed freshly made.

"What's your name?" Noticing a servant girl lingering in the room, Da Fan spoke out to her.

The servant girl jumped in fright, not expecting the Second Madam to call out to her. "Su Chin, Second Madam."

"What happened to the quilt from the bed?" Da Fan asked. The evidence of last night proved her innocence, and she had forgotten to provide instructions to the servants on how to handle these things.

"A servant of the Old Madam Feng had come and taken care of it when you were at Old Madam Feng's, Second Madam." The servant was so nervous that she spoke in a rush.

Da Fan smirked; she never expected the Old Madam to move this quickly. As expected, Old Madam Feng was concern about the reputation of a woman marrying into the Feng Household. This proved that the Old Madam was still in tip top shape.

Da Fan waved away Su Chin. "You may take your leave."

Su Chin bowed before she fled from the room. Da Fan laughed at the servant; she knew she shouldn't, but it was so comical. A servant like her must be a new one to the mansion.

Da Fan sat by a table, pulling her hair from the bun, taking the pins out, and making her brown tresses fall down her back.

"Mistress?" Meirin, who returned to the courtyard, suddenly spoke in a lowered voice, "I've returned from the kitchen."

Meirin placed a bowl of delicious smelling beef stew and bread in front of Da Fan, suddenly making Da Fan feel hungry.

Seeing the servants busy around the room, Da Fa allowed Meirin to dismiss them while she served her. As she relaxed and started eating the stew, Meirin whispered beside her.

"Kuchen sent back an answer about the ointment."

Da Fan knew her servants worked quickly, but not this quick.

"Kuchen did?" Kuchen was Da Fan's secret guard and her outside doctor. "What did he find?"

"The ointment contains Ginkgo Biloba which can be taken as an antioxidant and also reduces inflammation; however, it can also disrupt the monthly cycle and cause infertility when applied directly."

Da Fan wasn't surprised by the findings, but was shocked that Cong Wei Yang could be this vicious.

"What should I do with the ointment, mistress?" Meirin was furious by the findings and no doubt wanted to stuff the whole thing down Cong Wei Yang's throat. "Throw it away?"

"No." Da Fan smiled. "It could come in handy in the future. Whenever Husband comes by in the future, make sure to have it out. Oh, and prepare a gift for Cong Wei Yang. Make sure she gets it with the Old Madam's gift."

Meirin laughed softly, her mistress sure was devious. In case of a lack of pregnancy, Da Fan could blame the entire thing on Cong Wei Yang.

"Yes, mistress. Will a batch of Kuchen's Anti-Scarring Beautifying cream work?"

"Yes, and send the Old Madam a Red Rose tea set. I see that the Madam likes to entertain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 16.8K 21
In a past time, two people from two very different kingdoms marry and all is good...until his wife meets the woman who shares his bed.
78.1K 971 60
Short stories and scenarios of couple romance.
92K 6.3K 57
They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress he barely knew? This books uncovers all...
39.6K 674 30
2 people that are truly happily married however, suddenly the husband married a second wife but the first wife was broken