The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

Av AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... Mer

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

29~ Immediate Makeup Sex

1.3K 25 5
Av AnemoneLovesFiction

"Lolo?" Y/N asks her girlfriend.

"Yes?" Lauren asks, while gently sweeping her eyes over to her girl.

"Can I ask a question?" Y/N asked, unsure of how to ask it.

"Silly, you just did." Lauren chuckled.

"Lolo!" Y/N yells angrily.

"Come here." Lauren laughs a little, pulling her girlfriend from her waist, and setting her gently on her lap. "What, baby?" She asks while gently pecking her lips.

"Why did you, uhm, cry..." Y/N asks.

"What?" Lauren asks, confused at what her girlfriend had asked.

"During Christmas Eve or Christmas day, I don't remember, but I woke up and you were crying." Y/N states staring deeply into her green eyes.

Lauren physically tensed then rolled her eyes and  furrowed her brows slightly. "Don't worry about it." Lauren speaks and pushing Y/N off her lap.

"But-" Y/N started.

"Stop talking." Lauren ordered and stood up to walk out before she yells at her girlfriend.

"Lauren." Y/N spoke sternly.

"Shut up." Lauren argued and reached out to grab the doorknob only to have her hand slapped away.

"What the-" Lauren spoke and was met with her girlfriends angry eyes. "If you don't-"

"What, Lauren. What will you do if I don't get out of your way." Y/N asks sternly.

"Oh my goodness." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Don't yell at me!" Y/N offensively yelled back.

"I wasn't yelling!" Lauren argued.

"Now you are!" Y/N rebutted.

"You're so childish!"

"Me!"

"Yes you." Lauren pushed.

"Well I'm so sorry I'm worried about you! Maybe I shouldn't give a shit about you then." Y/N could feel her eyes stinging. She knew tears would start forming soon.

"You mean like right now?" Lauren asks.

"Fuck you!" Y/N angrily yells at Lauren.

"Newsflash, you already have." Lauren rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Is this why you and Lucy never lasted?" Y/N huffed angrily to only feel a sting on her cheek, and she wasn't facing Lauren anymore.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Y/N asks, holding her cheek. She was letting her tears fall not giving a damn if Lauren was watching her cry or not.

Lauren's demeanor changed immediately upon seeing her girlfriend cry. She wasn't sure what had gotten over her and now she regrets everything. She should have just told her the truth. "Baby I'm sor-"

"Get away." Y/N backed away and only ended up tripping over her own two feet, falling on her ass. The embarrassment of falling, the pain in her cheek, and the fact that Lauren was the cause of it all made her start crying harder.

"Baby." Lauren sighed, she was clearly angry at herself while she got on her knees in front of
Y/N.

"Leave me alone." Y/N uttered through choked sobs while she nursed her cheek.

"No." Lauren gently pulled Y/N closer, only to have her swing around like a crazy crying bat.

"Y/N stop!" Lauren yells above the girls flailing and she goes limp in her hands. Her crying had gotten softer but the hiccups were still there.

Lauren finally pulled the girl up over her gently parting her hair. "I should have just told you."

Y/N stayed quiet. She just wanted to leave as soon as the opportunity presented itself, but Lauren had her arms wrapped around her and she knew that chance wouldn't be available.

"I don't want to lose you." Lauren answered. "I don't want you to fall in love with someone else. I just love you too much for this shit to happen." Lauren backs away to reveal Y/N's face, a pink mark surrounded her cheek where Lauren had slapped her and Lauren physically winced.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." Lauren speaks. "I tell myself to do everything in my power to never let anyone hurt you and I end up being that person."

"It's okay." Y/N whispers and Lauren's eyes widen.

"No, no it's not." Lauren speaks still shocked.

"Shut up and make love to me." Y/N speaks while leaning in and catching Lauren off Guard.

Lauren could feel her slowly grind her hips on her, making Lauren JR. wake up. "N-no Y/N, we can't jus-" Lauren started but was then slapped.

"Now we're even." Y/N speaks while diving in to kiss Lauren's neck.

Eventually, after all their clothes were off, Y/N had gently gone down on JR and licked a stripe on the underside of the veiny penis.

"Oh fuck." Lauren jumps slightly at the cold air focusing on that stripe of saliva underneath her cock.

"Shut up. I said I didn't wanna hear you." Y/N speaks, eyes on Lauren.

"S-sorry." Lauren speaks apologetically.

Y/N went back toward her lover's penis and stuck the tip in her mouth, playing around with it as if it were a lollipop. She could tell Lauren was restraining herself from moaning or making any other noise.

Y/N smirked at Lauren's struggle and began to moan, making the vibration feel even more tremendous on Lauren's head.

"Fuck this," Lauren speaks. Y/N was about to tell her to shut up before Lauren flipped them around to face Y/N's glistening cunt.

"Let's see how well you do." Lauren barks angrily. She immediately attacked Y/N's clit by sucking it as if she were a newborn baby on her mothers breast. She shoved a finger inside and began working her magic.

"N-no fu-fuck ugh." Y/N immediately writhes in pleasure and can't really stop herself from moaning.

"Yeah thats what I thought." Lauren speaks, only to have her head shoved back in-between her girlfriends legs.

"Lo-lo, pl-please." Y/N moans out while almost riding Lauren's face.

"Of course baby, but what do you want? I don't understand gibberish." Lauren teased, slowing her fingers down until finally pulling them out and sucking on them sexually.

"Fuck." Y/N moaned involuntarily at the sight of her girlfriend sensually eating her juices like that.

"You ready baby?" Lauren asks as she starts getting in position to enter her girlfriend.

"Yes." Y/N immediately spoke as Lauren started shoving the head in.

"Oh fuck," Y/N moaned at the feeling.

Lauren had waited for her to get adjusted before slowly shoving her cock inside of her almost cumming at how tight she was. She felt as if her girlfriend had gotten tighter than christmas.

"Oh fuck Lolo, go deeper." Y/N urged as she wrapped her legs around Lauren's hips.

"Shit." Lauren moaned while feeling herself go deeper than she could have a couple of seconds ago.

Y/N moaned at the feeling of Lauren slowly grazing her g-spot. Her eyes shut quickly as she pushed her body against her girlfriends and hugged her hips tighter.

"Wanna try something?" Lauren asked and
Y/N opened her eyes wondering what could be better than this.

"What?" Y/N asked and felt Lauren slip out of her, unwillingly of course.

"What the-" Y/N began before Lauren lied down.

"Ride me."

To Y/N it sounded like a challenge, so she quickly placed Lauren's penis in her wet cunt and immediately slid down causing her eyes to roll back at the feeling and death gripping her own thighs.

Lauren was in no better state at feeling her penis being swallowed up by her girlfriends vagina whole, without any struggles.

"Di-did you for-get how gravity works?" Lauren tries to make a joke of it but her moans cut in between her speech.

"Oh fuck!" Y/N starts grinding her hips, her clit rubbing above Lauren's penis and her g-spot being hit repeatedly. Her voice was pitchier than normal and she couldn't stop herself from going faster.

Lauren felt herself disappear as her body took on some action of its own before it registered to her brain as she forcefully picked up Y/N by her ass to lift her up, only to completely let go of any force she held on the girl, to have her slam back down on her cock with a loud slap noise filling the room.

After getting tired of what she was currently doing, Lauren flipped them over so she was on top again, and began to mercilessly pound deep into her girlfriend. She held on to each of her breast while fucking her crazily.

"Lolo!" Was all Y/N could mutter out before Lauren smirked evilly and slowed way down.

"Ugh- uhh, Lolo, faster!" Y/N whined before trying to move her hips down, willing to start doing the work herself.

"I love you." Lauren spoke honestly before going at an even slower pace.

"I love you so much." Lauren then gently grazed on her g-spot.

"God damn it, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, if you don't go any faster-" Y/N cut herself off and grabbed Lauren's neck squeezing the outsides to give her girlfriend an amazing blood rush.

Because of her use of Lauren's full name, rough handling on her neck, and the semi-yelling, Lauren found it extremely hot and sped up a bit. Y/N noticed her speed up and smirked to herself.

"Do you wanna cum inside my pussy? Make me your little cum dumpster, and make me take it like the good girl I am." Y/N moans after as Lauren speeds up again.

"Oh fuck, Lolo, don't stop!" Y/N moans again and lets go of Lauren's neck.

"If you need to hold on, you'll do it here." Lauren angrily spoke while grabbing her girlfriends hand and placing it back on her throat. She could feel the immediate grasp take an effect on her while watching her girlfriend writhe below her.

"Yeah thats it, you take my cock so well baby." Lauren praises as she watched her arch her back while thrusting her hips upward.

"Come on baby I'm close." Lauren was barely able to get out due to the constant squeeze kept on her throat.

The sudden loss of oxygen, the blood rushing in her heart, and the pleasure she was feeling was starting to give her a release stronger than Christmas.

"Cum in me." Y/N moans loudly as she feels Lauren start to cum, spurt after spurt of cum being squeezed out by the contractions of her vaginal walls squeezing everything it can, greedily taking in all the sperm.

The two were in pure bliss as they moaned together, Lauren riding out her orgasm, and
Y/N becoming overly stimulated at the feeling, but loving it none the less. The two could have sworn they were floating and as the pleasure slowly subsided the two embraced one another.

"Did I mention I love you?" Lauren asks while looking down at her girlfriend.

"I fucking love you, Lauren." Y/N speaks while immediately kissing her girlfriend hungrily, as if her life depended on it.

"I do have a question." Lauren spoke.

"At least I'll answer it." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry," Lauren began apologizing immediately only to have Y/N firmly press her pointer finger on Lauren's lips.

"I got even. And I got to choke you out of it. So shut up." Y/N smirked.

Lauren kissed her girlfriend, but they two ended up getting carried away wit a make out session to the point where Lauren Junior had woken up again.

"Hell no, I'm too sore for that to go back in there again." Y/N shut whatever Lauren hd going through her head down, before Lauren could protest she had a warm mouth wrapped around her penis working some magic up until the moment that she came again, praising her girlfriend for doing a wonderful job.

Y/N wiped her mouth before being kissed yet again.

"Wait wait," Y/N spoke, causing Lauren to back away.

"What? I'm not going to get hard again!" Lauren swore.

"No, you idiot." Y/N joked. "What was that question you were going to ask earlier?"

"Was I better than Pennywise would have been?"
______

I realized theres muh more sexual content between Jasper and Taylor than between Lauren and you 👅👅

I apologize for that, but thank you guys for reading!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Edge Av Jori_Cade

Fanfiction

547 63 14
Tori Vega followers in her father's footsteps and becomes a cop. An already dangerous investigation of a powerful criminal gets more complicated when...
534K 18K 54
SEQUEL TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET You and Camila are officially a public couple. This time your whole lives are different. While she's working on the Refl...
890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc