Abusing Me Won't Help ~ A Roc...

By LyricLovesMB

Trey and Nae's relationship started out PERFECT. Six months later, everything went downhill. Trey started to... More

Abusing Me Won't Help ~ A Roc Royal Love Story
Let Me Break It Down For You
No One Asked For Your Opinion, Alannah.
Dr. Owens
1 Year Later
Questionnnnnn
Ratchetness, Sexiness, Asianness.
She Stole Him -.-
Why Me?
A Little Hope

Moving On?

5.3K 64 10
By LyricLovesMB

^_^ Passed My EOG Baybaaaa! *Cranks Dat Prodigy*  Ayeeeee!

And I'm On School Break Now, So  I'll Be Posting More Often. Happy? YYAAAYYYYY.

But Yeah, To The Storieee. ^.^

Recap

So many questions running through my mind. Why is he here? Who was he looking for? Ray? . . . Nae? What does he want? Did he go home yet? Is he still angry at me? I invited him in. We stood in silence for a while. He began to speak.

C

L

I

F

F

H

A

N

G

E

R

Recap Over

Alannah's POV

I could tell by the longing look in his eyes. He wanted something. Something he probably wasn't going receive.

"Look, Alannah, I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now. I just wanna let you know that.. I'm not mad anymore, and I forgive you. I hope you do the same for me."

His words seemed legit, but I was still a little suspicious, and afraid. Not a afraid of him, Jesus no. I was afraid of what he wanted. Something was telling me he wanted... Nae.

I replied, "Uhh, I forgave you a long time ago Trey.. I just.. I'm not too sure as why you're here."

"Just to say that. And, to see Ray. And.. and.."

"And what?" I was getting a little irritated from my curiosity. Just tell me, damnit.

"DoyoubyanychanceknowwhereNaeis?"

He ran his words together. I guess he was trying to make it sound less horrible than it was.

"Well, Ray isn't here right now." I said calmly. But then, I went off on the second thing he spat out. "Nigga, the fuckery? Did you really think I, Me, Alannah Nicole Lopez, Nae's best friend for 12 years, would let the man, excuse me, the PUSSY ASS NIGGA, who'd laid his hands on her, would give him her info? What in the blue monkey hell do you think this is? Where they do that at?"

He was speechless. He knew I was right. He probably felt stupid for ever putting those words together to form a sentence. He had this innocent look on, kinda like he was hopeless, I was-- HA. I almost gave half a fuck.

"Well," he began, "When will Ray be back?"

My face softened. "How about you come back in 2 hours? He'll be here."

And with that, he hugged me, thanked me, and left.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Trey's POV

Those words should have never came out of my mouth. I just made a fucking fool of myself. God, I guess I really have to let the thought of seeing Nae again go. I fucked up, and there's no turning back. If only I could turn back time.

I hopped in my car, and pulled into my apartment. The apartment I haven't seen in a year.

Memories started flooding back into my head, causing my head to ache.

Flashback

I was cussing Nae out, for protesting to leave from Dr. Owens office. Well, not just cussing out, if you get my drift.

I was about to hit her again, then I saw Alannah, and two cops burst through the door.

Nae fell to the floor, Alannah ran over to her.

Loud noises.

Being cuffed.

Being questioned.

Being put on trial.

Hearing the jail cell close.

Wishing I could rewind time, back into Dr. Owens office-- no. Back a year and a half ago. That argument. The first day I hit her.

Wishing I didn't get so angry.

Wishing I continued to treat her like the princess she was.

But there was no turning back.

Flashback over

Whoa. Being in this apartment is too much for me. I think I'm gonna move. Somewhere better, bigger. Somewhere easier. Easier to forget her. Not that I want to.

Nae's POV

I got a call from Miracle today. She's coming to see me tomorrow.

I love my girls. I wish I could be back in LA, but I just can't. Now that Trey's out, there' no telling when or where I might run into him. What he might-- let me stop there.

I walked down the hallway smiling when Grace was coming my way. Well, on her way to the bathroom.

"What are you cheesing about?" She said in her heavy Korean accent.

"My friend from Cali is coming to see me tomorrow. Her name is Miracle, but--"

She cut me off.

"Can we discuss this AFTER I piss?"

I chuckled, "Okay, sure."

I went to the kitchen to grab a water. Spending time with Miracle is gonna be awesome. I love being around her, she's probably the funniest friend I have. Despite her split peersonalties. Sometimes, she's too fucking bubbly. Other times, she is sponsored by the letters G.H.E.T.T.O. But sometimes, she really listens and gives great advice. Which is what I love about her. She's not insensitive.

Grace's piss is taking longer than someone should be pissing for.

I left the kitchen and stood in front of the bathroom door. I knocked. "Grace?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"What the fuck are you doing? You said you had to piss." 

"Well. I WAS gonna tell you when I came out of the bathroom, but yo ass so anxious to tell me about Musical--"

I cut her off. "Miracle."

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, I wanna go somewhere. And I'm trying to get ready."

"Get ready for what?" I was confused.

She opened the bathroom door dressed in stunning club attire. She looked amazing, and she was smirking. "The club." she said.

She knows how I feel about clubbing.

Well, I think it's dangerous. When you hook up at a club, you don't know who you're talking to. It could be a fucking serial killer.

"Grace, you know I--" I started, but she cut me off.

"Look, I know what you're going to say. And I want you to shut the fuck up. Get dressed. So we can leave. You have an hour and a half. I'm trying to help you move on. And you're not helping the cause. So come one. Get a move on."

Then she just smiled and walked away.

What the fuck.

Ray's POV

"Whatever Jacob, fuck you." I said, laughing.

"What it's the truth!" Jacob replied.

"I have never in my life sucked dick for money. Nigga please. That's that Perez Hilton shit." I said. This nigga finna get his fragile lil feelings hurt.

"Nigga whatever. You know you used to do a lil head work."

"You the gay one. Writing girls love letters and shit." Hmm, I think that go to him.

I pulled down his street in my purple Porsche Camaro.

"I do that to get pussy. Bitches love it." He said.

Oh please, he falls in love quicker than Kim K signed them divorce papers.

"Aight. If that helps you sleep at night." I laughed.

I pulled into his driveway, and we had another laugh, and dapped up.

I headed home. I can finally go home to my beautiful wife of 4 months. I couldn't be happier right now. But I have this feeling I'm forgetting something... I just can't put my finger on it.

***

I walked into the club, scared out of my mind.

"Relax!" Grace said, trying to calm me down. "Nothings going to happen to you."

"Yeah, I'll trust your word for it." I said, scarcastically.

So, I was partying and having fun. CRUNK NIGGA. I walked over to the bar for another drink, which I did not need, and ran into someone. I looked up. That someone was sexy as hell.

"My bad," he said, which a dazed look. I don't blame him. I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.

We started talking, and I felt a little bad for not going back to grace, but this is what she wanted me to do. So I'm mingling. Happy, bitch?

His name is Daniel, Daniel Simmons. He's single (Praaaaaise Tee Loordt), and wants to meet up in a few days, He has my number. My night is complete. THANK YAAA JESUSS.

Grace walked up to me and started cussing me out in Korean.

O.o

o.O

O.o

o.O

"English please?"

"WHERE DF WAS YOUUUUUU? HOE I COULDA BEEN RAPED."

"Says the one who said nothing was going to happen. But antyway, I did what you wanted. I met someone."

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Her face brightened with excitement. "OH MY BHUDDA!!!!!!!!! WHO IS IT??!!??"

"Can we talk when we're out of here?" I asked.

"If that's the case, LEGGO." This hoe is anxious.

Ray's POV

I stil don't know what in the almighty fuck I'm forgetting. But it's bothering me, so I decided to think about it until it pops up. It's been a few hours. I have no life.

Just then, Alannah walked in.

"Sooooooooooooooo.." she started.

"Soooooooooooooo, what?" I guess I'll talk to the love of my life, and stop thinking for a while. It's making my brain smoke.

"Sooooooooooooo.. Trey came by today."

THAT'S IT NIGGA. TREY OUTTA JAIL. How the fuck could I forget that?

"I COMPLETELY forgot he was out today. I think I'll go see him tomorrow." I said.

"Oh, Uhm, Okay." She said.

"Well, why did he come over?" I KNOW this nigga wasn't tryna get with mine. This is mines nigga. MINES. MINES. ALL MINES.

"He asked me for Nae's number." I turned into wtf mode. Put my stank face on.

"DAFUQ. Did you give it to him?"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll the fuck NO. N. O. NO. The fuckery."

"As long as that's the case, this conversation is over. KISSY TIME!!" I tackled her and kissed her. She was laughing up a storm. I love when she laughs. ^_^

The love of my life. Together forever. : )

We did some other thangs. Some censored thangs. Y'all chillens too young for alladat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAII EARTHLINGS. ^_^_^

Okay. I haven't posted in a while.

HOP OFF MY DICK. But Uhrm. I gotta go to bed to get my hurr did tomorrow.

SO VOTE ON MY STORY MY SISTAS FROM OTHA MISTAS.

First one to comment gets the dedi. ^_^

Byeeeee HunBun. : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...