It All Started with a Bang (D...

By findinglove9499

Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of f... More

Chapter 1: Bang E
Chapter 2 Bright E
Chapter 3 Pain E
Chapter 4 Selena E
Chapter 5 Deal E
Chapter 6 Fine E
Chapter 7 Phone E
Chapter 8 Ali E
Chapter 9 Sorry E
Chapter 10 ThanksE
Chapter 11 Paparazzi E
Chapter 12 News E
Chapter 13 Job E
Chapter 14: I'm Not a Perfect Person E
Chapter 15 Happy E
Chapter 16 Aiden E
Chapter 17 Free E
Chapter 18 Everything's an Illusion E
Chapter 19 Flashback E
Chapter 20 Surprise E
Chapter 21 Wesley E
Chapter 22 Caught E
Chapter 23 Heart Attack E
Chapter 24 Birthday E
Chapter 25: Mia's Birthday E
Chapter 27 Bowling E
Chapter 28 The Breakup E
Chapter 29 DEMI E
Chapter 30: When the Past Comes Knocking E
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 26 Birthday Bash E

6.1K 184 18
By findinglove9499

Mia's POV:

The warmth of the arms around me told me I wasn't alone. But the way these arms are holding me I knew it was Wes. I smiled and cuddled into him more. Wes' arms tighten around me as I moved into him. As his arms wrapped around me I wince in pain.

"Are you okay?" Wes asked in my ear.

"Yea not too tight I got a tattoo this morning on my ribs and it still hurts." I said opening his eyes.

Wes' brown eyes bore into mine. It looked like he has been crying. I moved so now I was facing him on the bed.

"Hey have you been crying?" I asked him.

"Sorry they told me not to tell you I know but I can't keep it a secret from you." Wes said his voice cracking over the last word. I just sighed and rubbed my head.

"I don't know how much they told you or what they told you but I really really don't want to talk about this right now. I had a really bad day already, and now they want to make my birthday a big deal when all I really want is to be in my pajama pants cuddling with you." I said looking at Wes.

"I told you that you don't have to tell me anything only when you're ready. But they did plan something for you Mia. How about we make a deal." Wes said smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back at him; he is just so damn cute. Wes came closer to me and took my hands in his.

"I will give you your present only if you come to the party. We could stay for a little bit and than we could come back here and cuddle, watch a movie, and eat some junk food. Sound like a deal?" Wes asked.

"You got me a present?" I asked.

"Yes I did and I'm only going to give it to you if you go to the party for a little bit." Wes said with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay fine I'll go." I said.

Wes' face light up and he tackled me in a tight hug. I let out a little yelp because I wasn't expecting it, making Wes just laugh. He peppered my face with kisses and hugged me tightly. I was laughing so hard but Wes elbowed me right in my ribs and yelled out in pain. Wes stopped immediately and got off me.

"What's wrong Mia?" He asked.

"You just elbowed me where my tattoo is." I said and rolled over in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mia." Wes said and helped me sit up.

Brooklyn, Melissa and Demi all ran into my room. Wes and I jump and turned to them. They were all out of breath.

"What happen?" Melissa finally asked.

"I hit her tattoo by accident." Wes said taking the blame like a true gentlemen.

"I'm fine it just hurt." I said.

"Can I see it? I'm guessing they all got to see it already." Wes asked.

I nodded and smiled at him. He got all happy and excited. I pull up my shirt and I look over at him. His face got all flushed from seeing my stomach for the first time. I just laughed and pealed off the bandage. Wes looked it over. Demi came over and looked at it again.

"Damn you got another guys name tattooed onto your body!" He said. I just laughed and hit him.

"Aiden's my brother you asshole." I said and continued laughing.

Wes just smiled and laughed along with me. After I stopped laugh I took a deep breath and looked at my tattoo.

"I know he's you brother I was just trying to make you laugh. I don't like to see you sad. Did it hurt?" Wes asked.

"No" I said and covered it back up.

"I don't believe that. I have a tattoo practically in the same place and I cried like a baby when I got it." Demi said.

"Well after years of someone breaking and re-breaking my ribs, I was kind of used to the pain. And now that I just killed the mood can we go to this birthday party of mine so I can go home early and cuddle with my man before he has to leave again." I said and pulled my shirt back down.

I looked up at everybody and they all just stared. Good job Mia. It looked like I all just hit them in the face with a brick. I got up off the bed and fixed my hair.

"Are we just going to stand here?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Nope, Mia and I will follow behind Demi, Brooklyn and Melissa will take their own car." Wes said and grabbed my hand.

"Yup, lets go." Melissa said.

We all filed out of my room and left the house piling into our own cars. Wes, being to true gentlemen that he is, opened the door for me. I smiled and got in. The drive was a quiet one. Wes and I made small talk and sang a bit to the radio. We both belted out Heart Attack when it came on. But overall Wes didn't ask about what I meant before, which I'm grateful for.

I'm also grateful for this party. It's going to be a good distraction from the thoughts and ideas going around in my head. We pulled up to a restaurant a half hour after leaving the house. There are a few paparazzi hanging around the front of the place.

I've slowly started to get used to them being around when I going out with Demi. Even when Wes would take me out for a date there would be some around, but not as much as Demi. Demi still has made some statements about hitting me but not giving my name or the fact that I'm her new guitarist. She almost let it slip when she went on Ellen though. Her fans have a lot of ideas about who I am and I'm pretty sure they put to and to together that she hit me.

Wes opened my door and snapped me out of my thoughts. He held out his hand for me to take. Once I did he helped me out of his car. After he closed the door he put his arm around my waist. We walked toward Demi's car and waited for Brooklyn and Melissa to join us before we entered the restaurant.

After they parked we all walked into the place together and walked straight to the back door. Demi pushed the door open and everyone yelled surprise. I jumped and I was really surprised about who I saw. Wes dragged me into the room and I started to say hi to everyone.

The first person to come up to me was Ali. Well she more like ran into me. I missed her though I haven't seen her in a while. She picked me up and spun me around like a child. After she was done I said hi to her fiancé Tyler. I loved them together, they are so cute.

Next were the rest of the Emblem boys, Drew and Keaton. My hello to them was quick because Maddie grabbed my after. I said hi to the rest of Demi's family and went over to Selena and Taylor. Last but not least was Brooklyn and Melissa family. There was James and Dawn, Melissa's parents, Brooklyn's older sister Karina and younger sister Isabella. Brooklyn doesn't have a relationship with her parents after they kicked her out when she came out to them.

Overall the party was great. I actually enjoyed myself. My mind was off my brother's death and on everyone else around me. After dessert people started giving me gifts. That made me a little upset because I really didn't want anything, but they all forced me to take them.

Most of it was money but some people actually got me gifts. But the best gift of all had to be the one from Brooklyn and Melissa. They finally gave me a key to their house; well it was more like my house now too. And since tomorrow Brooklyn is taking me to the courthouse to legally change my name, they ask if I would take their last names.

I thought about it for a few seconds and said yes. After I said yes the waterworks started flowing again. They both grabbed me into a big group hug and everyone clapped and yelled congratulations. The cake was cut after everyone settled down. Everyone has dessert and Demi stands raising her glass. She hits her glass with a fork and everyone quiets down.

"Excuse me everyone I would like to say a few words." Everybody stopped what there doing and gave Demi their attention.

"Well I would just like to thank everyone for coming tonight to honor Mia on her 18th birthday. I would like to make a quick announcement; even though my family knows about this I haven't told my band yet. I'm not returning to X-factor this season, because we go on tour later this year!" Demi said excitedly.

Demi's band started to go nuts. They were all really excited about going on tour. I was happy though; I'm going to be able to live my dream. The smile on my face couldn't have gotten bigger than it was at the moment.

"Are you ready for this Mia?" Demi asked.

"You have no idea how ready I am." I said with a smile.

The rest of the night was great. Wes and I didn't leave early because I was having a great time. When all of the guests left it was just Brooklyn, Melissa, Demi Wes and myself still at the restaurant. After the bill was paid we left. Demi went home and Wes came back to my house.

Wes and I went straight up to my room when we got home. I took a seat on my bed and Wes sat next to me. He put a box and bag on my lap and smiled at me.

"Open them, what ever you want first." Wes said. I smiled at him and unwrapped the box first. After the wrapping paper was off, I pulled the top off. Inside the box was my favorite sweatshirt of Wes'. I've tried taking it from him but he never let me take it.

"Guess you got tired of me trying to take it from you huh?" I asked and looked back at him.

"Maybe, now open the bag." Wes said.

Chuckling, I pulled out the tissue paper. There was so much tissue paper. In the middle of the paper was a snap-back. I looked at Wes and cocked my eyebrow. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Yea I was kind of tired of you trying to steal my stuff so happy birthday babe." Wes said and laughed. When Wes stopped laughing he took the hat and put it on me. After it was on he pulled it down over my eyes. I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.

The rest of the night was fun. Wes and I joked and watched a movie. Brooklyn even let him sleep over. This was the best birthday I've ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.6K 65
A 16 year old girl named Jamie always dated guys but never really fell in love. Until she meets the love of her life online.
645K 14.3K 70
Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up for adoption. Fast forward a few years lat...
26.5K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
63.4K 2.6K 17
A Demi Lovato/You story. Y/N, still heartbroken from catching her girlfriend cheating on her, attends an Emo Nite with her best friend. Little did Y...