our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you 😀❤
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
Epilouge
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)

856 23 1
By uhhh-catwina

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 5.9K reads. i really appreciated it. I wrote this chapter because I really wanted to update because of all the comments I got and they were all nice. I also wrote a new chapter and THE LAST chapter before the epilouge because I GOT A 100 on my PHYSICS and I wanted this to be my reward for me and the people who read it. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER! (P.S. My mom walked into the room and I almost had a heart attack because she doesn't know  I write or read and write here. I have a mini panic attack. She thinks I'm 'doing homework' but I am.)

~JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Today was Christmas and we were all on the floor because we all stayed up until midnight then we fell asleep at different times. Jin and Jisoo were in the kitchen making breakfast.

Last night we were talking about having a mini party for Christmas. We were going to invite some groups that we were close too like Got7, EXO, and Seventeen. The girls decided to invite TWICE, Mamamoo, Girls' Generation, and April (JUST RECENTLY STARTED STANNING APRIL)

"Hey, we need to get ready and we need to plan this party out." Jisoo said looking around the table while drinking her coffee. 

"We already made the list we just have to set up the food and decorations." said Jin stuffing his mouth with food. 

We all nodded and we got up and put all the plates in the sink. I got up and Lisa was on the couch watching TV. I walked into my room and picked out something to wear. I picked out something to wear and took a shower. I got out and Jin and Jisoo weren't here and Jimin and Rose weren't here either. Yoongi and Jennie were at the door and said bye. 

"Jin and Jisoo went to pick up some decorations, food, and their presents. Jimin and Rose went to pick up their presents for tonight and that's goes for Jennie and Yoongi. I'm just going to get dressed and then we can head out to get presents. Okay?" Lisa said and asked in one sentence. 

I nodded and sat on the couch and waited for her to get ready. I looked through the channels and turned it off when Lisa came out. Lisa was wearing a jean shirt and black jeans. She grabbed her coat and walked to the door. I got up and walked over. 

I out on a jacket and walked over to the door. I opened it and we walked to the elevator and walked in. 

"I'll go pick up my presents and you'll do the same. We'll meet in the small cafe at 12." Lisa said smiling. I nodded and we got into the van. 

He drove us to the mall and we split up. I bought all my gifts for almost everyone except for Lisa. I looked around and saw a shop filled with rilakkuma plush. I went in and looked around and found a plush that was almost bigger than me. I got it and walked to the register. I payed for it and during Christmas they had a place where they can wrap the gifts you bought. They took it and put it in a box and wrapped it. I walked to the van so I can put away the box and the other bags. Lisa was right behind me when I turned around.

"What's in the box?" asked Lisa trying to get a hold of it. 

"Nothing. It's for......Nayeon." I said too quickly without processing it. 

"Ohh...instead of meeting in the cafe later, let's just meet in the van." Lisa said and put her stuff in and walked away. I slapped my forehead and walked around the mall some more 

I still had an hour and a half. I walked into the jewelry shop and looked around.

"Looking for something to give to someone special? (WOW SO cliche)" asked the salesman. I shook my head and kept looking around.

I saw a necklace that had the treble clef and the bass clef that made a heart. (Thank goodness that orchestra and learning all these notes and symbols payed off) I looked at it carefully and asked the man how much it was. HE said because it was Christmas that it was only $39 for one and $29 for two. I bought one for Lisa and one for me. I paid an extra $10 to get our names carved into the back. They said it will take a few minutes so I went out and bought two cups of hot chocolate. The line was long because of how cold it was getting. 

I walked to the jewelry shop again and picked up the two necklaces. 

~TIME SKIP~

I made it to the van on time and Lisa was already in there. She was on her phone and she didn't look up. I got in and handed her a the coffee. She didn't look up but she just grabbed the cup of coffee. She said thank you and went back to looking at her phone. I just stared out the window and waited until we got home. 

We got to the dorm and I grabbed everything from the van and walked up. I told Lisa to go up and that I'll just bring up everything. Lisa walked up but I left the box down in the van because I was carrying everything. I put everything by the Christmas tree because everything was already wrapped and walked back down to get the box. 

~TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY~

One by one each group started coming and we started the party. Got7 and Seventeen were in the living room screaming their hearts out with karaoke. Others were just talking and catching up. Others were at the food stuffing their faces.

After a while it was 10 and we have been here for about 3 hours. We have been catching up and we have been singing. 

I was time to open presents and we all sat on the floor or the couch. Everyone got up and gave gifts. It has been 30 minutes and wrappers were everywhere. It was my turn and I gave every present except for the box and the small jewelry box that was wrapped. That was in my jacket. I haven't put it out but it was wrapped. Everyone opened their present except for Lisa. Lisa sat their not opening anything. I heard a bunch of "thank you's". I nodded and walked over to the box.

"Okay, so this is one of the last gifts I have and there are two people who hasn't gotten a presents. I held up a smaller box but bigger than the jewelry box. The two hasn't gotten gifts please come up here." I asked and held the two gifts in my hand. 

The two girls walked up and stood me. Lisa's head was down and I handed the gifts. Nayeon already knew what was going on  but Lisa didn't. Lisa thought she was getting the smaller gift but I handed her the bigger box. She looked at me shocked and she took it and fell on the floor. She ripped the paper and then opened the box. She opened it and saw the rilakkuma plush. She pulled it out and then hugged it. I looked over at Nayeon and she smiled and held up a thumbs up. 

I still had one more thing to do and it was to give her the necklace. I sat beside her on the floor and took out the box. Everyone gasped but then saw that it was a rectangular box which means it wasn't a ring. I was a necklace. I handed her the wrapped object and she gasped when she opened it. 

She saw the two necklaces that had a bass and treble clef. It formed a heart and it had our names carved into the back. She hugged me tightly. I was happy that she wasn't mad anymore. After that we cleaned up by picking up all the wrappers and putting it in a bag. 

We decided that we would all have a mini sleepover and we all slept in the living room. Lisa was beside me and I hugged her. We were all lying down and we all fell asleep for the night. 

I thought about the future for all the groups in this room and our groups' future. I will never leave Lisa, Blackpink, or BTS' side. NEVER (EVER). I fell asleep with Lisa in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
9.3K 293 23
this is the story where seven girls thought their bestfriends were dead but later found out they were alive and all of this was a scam Contains loads...
62.5K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
21.9K 809 34
Something unexpected happens at a circus that ended up for four girls to move in with four boys, alot of things happen during the time the four girls...