Adopted by Team 10 •Editing•

By ukfangirl2001

COMPLETED As Team 10 only have 2 girls, Jake decided it was time to bring in another female to the house. Ar... More

Meet Aria Grace•
Chapter 1•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Authors Note
Winners
Chapter 6•
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Instagram
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
UPDATE

Chapter 36

1.7K 42 10
By ukfangirl2001

Aria's POV

We had finished watching to film and we all decided to go to bed. I went upstairs to my room, took off my shoes, necklace and makeup and got into my bed. I trued to go to sleep but something felt weird, I didn't feel safe. I got out of bed and walked to the twins room, I knocked on the door. I saw Emilio open the door.

Emilio:Hey, what's wrong?
Aria:I can't sleep, can you come sleep with me please
Emilio:Sure, I'll be in in a sec I just gotta tell Ivan
Aria:Okay, thank you (kissed his cheek)

I then went back to my room, sat on my bed and waited for Emilio to come in. A few seconds later I heard my bedroom door open, I watched as I saw Emilio enter.

Emilio:Hey
Aria:Hey
Emilio:How come you couldn't sleep?
Aria:I don't know, after watching that movie I got scared
Emilio:It's okay

He then sat down on my bed, I got up and sat on his lap. He hugged me.

Emilio:It's gonna be alright, I'm here to protect you
Aria:I know you are

I then looked up at him and saw his sapphire blue eyes. They were drawing me in. The next thing I knew, we were kissing each other.

*this is where it starts*

I put my hands under his top on his torso. I could feel him smile in the kiss, I slowly lifted his T-shirt up and took it off him and then put it on the floor.

Emilio then started kissing my neck as I started to breathe heavily. He moved my bra strap further down my arm as he kissed where the strap was. I quietly moaned, he then grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. He threw it on the floor as he later down on my bed, I was straddling his waist. While we were kissing I felt his hand on my ass, I giggled.

Aria:A little touchy feely I see
Emilio:Why not? (smirks)

We went back to kissing and I started feeling his chest. I stopped kissing his lips and then kissed his chest. I heard him moan as I was doing it more. His hands were on the hem of my shorts as he pulled them down, I them pulled down his joggers.

He flipped us over so he was now on top. Emilio was then kissing my stomach as I arched my back, he put one hand behind my back. I felt him unclip my bra and threw it on the floor as I was pulling on his hair. He stopped kissing my stomach and looked at me.

Emilio:You're so beautiful

I then started blushing really hard. We went back to kissing each other, he was massaging my boobs at the same time. I moaned into the kiss while he smiled. I felt his hands leave my boobs and his lips leave mine. He then started pulling off my panties and put them on the floor. I smiled as I started pulling down his boxers. I threw them next to the rest of his clothes.

Aria:Did you bring a?
Emilio:Yep

He then got off me and pulled out a condom from his joggers pocket.

Emilio:I always keep one with me when I'm with you
Aria:Really?
Emilio:Yeah

He then got back on top of me and put on the condom.

Emilio:Is this your first time?
Aria:Yeah.....
Emilio:It's okay, it's my first time as well
Aria:Really?
Emilio:Yep

We smiled at each other

Emilio:Tell me to stop is it hurts
Aria:Okay

I then felt his dick go inside of me, a few tears started to fall out my eyes due to the pain. But it was soon replaced by pleasure.

Aria:Faster

He started going faster and faster. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I moaned into the kiss, I put my arms around his neck and he had his hands at either side of my head.

The moans were getting loader and I was pretty sure that the whole house heard us. I sure hoped they didn't.

About 10 minutes later, we stopped and we were both sweating and out of breath. Emilio later beside me and kissed my cheek.

Emilio:Most....amazing.....night.....ever
Aria:Yep

We got the cover, which was on the floor, and layed it on us. Soon we both fell asleep.

That was the most amazing night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it.

Comment ideas that you want to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1K 32
This is gonna be a story about Rebecca and the twins. In this story, She's 17, soon to be 18, and she moves to L.A into the Team 10 house! Becca soon...
98.7K 1.2K 37
This is my first story. Aria is a single teen mother of a beautiful seven month old baby girl, Olivia. What will happen when she meets a handsome man...
126K 1.5K 56
Kaitlin is 15 shes been living in the care home for awhile now she hasn't had much help in her life and has a passion for sports , singing and dancin...
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...