Gaara x Reader : The Dimensio...

By Girly-Ivy

(Will be Re-written) What will you do when you arrive in the middle of the exams looking for Gaara and Naruto... More

Gaara x Reader : Hiiiiii!!!!!
You need to calm down Hokage
Apology
Sorry for my Derp
Just when things were getting better
Secrets
CRAP!!!
Voting
Who are you?

okπŸ˜₯

809 18 9
By Girly-Ivy

So right now, 3 years later, I'm actually really going to cry. This is so bad. This story is terrible, the plot is crazy and I literally have no idea where I was going with this. To anyone who actually read this and liked it, I love you. Thank you for keeping up with this terrible thing.

A long time ago, I promised to never give up in this. So I won't. But, it will take time because I need to rewatch the Naruto franchise again. I wanna put effort in this. And I wanna make a good story for all of you guys.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF JISOOS I WILL BE RE-WRITING ALL OF THESE DISGUSTING CHAPTERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...