GHOST ๐Ÿ‘ป (A Paranormal Roman...

By Cocosghost

Frizzy haired and overweight, sixteen year old Elizabeth Summers hears ghosts. She also reads people's auras... More

Cover Girl
A Good Old Fashioned Haunting
Dylan
The Sight.
Just One More Thing
Believe
Intent
Julia
UHH (Union High Hell)
The Plan
Night Moves
Gray Wolf
Makeover
Main Street Club
Ghosts In The Eyes
Blue Moon
Something's Not Right in Dresden
Donna's Dilemma
Intervention
Close Call
En Garde
Strange Coincidence?
Bad Blood
Soul Mates
An Unmarked Grave
Armed and Dangerous
Recovery
Secrets
Love of My Life
Sarah
Dreams
Searching for Sarah
Homecoming
Diary
Grimoire
Prom Dress
Starry Night
Connor
Blair
Motive
Harlan
Betrayal
The Summons
The Seance
Katherine
The Sect
Elementary
Under Attack
Dark Forces at Work
Hitchhiker
Skullduggery
Night Creatures
Mason
Strange Bedfellows
A Dark Tale
Premonition
These Things Happen
Shadow Play
Spirit World
Houseguests
The Devil's Key
The Order of the Dragon
Unholy Alliance
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
Stab the Devil in the Back
Payback's A Bitch.
The Fury
Death and Destruction Triple X
Endgame
Vengeance and Salvation
Heaven's Gate

Til Death Do Us Part

2.2K 230 120
By Cocosghost

I lay there, barely breathing, but nothing happens. Opening the trunk, I cautiously ease my wobbly legs onto the ground. It's pitch dark and quiet. I don't see anyone. My kidnapper's disappeared. Standing up, I try to get my bearings in the darkness. Muffled curses, followed by screams coming from the forested section of the cemetery tear through the silence. Someone's being attacked in the park! Struggling not to trip, I move towards the frightening noises. I can see enough to make out the lumpy shapes of tombstones, surrounding the yawning trench that was meant to be my grave.

Just then, a flickering beam of a flashlight cuts through the inky night. I want to run as fast as I can in the opposite direction, but for some reason I'm drawn to this light, like a moth is to a flame. As I move closer to the noises, I hear a man's frantic cries, "Get away from me!"

Arriving closer to the shouting, I nearly stumble into another freshly dug grave. Who was this second death pit meant for? Breathlessly peering over the edge, I'm shocked to see Harlan stuck at the bottom of the hole. Insane with fear, he's frantically clawing at the grave's sides, pulling earth on top of himself as he tries to climb out. "Keep it away from me!" He keeps screaming.

Behind me, I feel an unearthly cold chill. Without turning around, I say her name out loud. "Donna?"

Spinning around, I see her face. She looks horrific. Her specter's form is bloody and mangled, while her eyes are a demonic red. Without a word she jumps into the grave and starts clawing at Harlan's face.

"Stop!" I shout, but I know it's useless. Donna's become a horrific spirit. She's so enraged at being run down in her prime, her fury knows no bounds. She wants to kill Harlan. I hear Harlan whimpering, backing away from her in the earthen pit. The light I saw in the distance is now in front of me. Suddenly, I'm blinded by it. I hear a gunshot crack through the night, followed by silence. The light moves like a strobe light, illuminating the shooter's face. "Julia?" I whisper. She stares into the gaping hole, then moves the shining light onto Harlan's still form.

"Stay away from my granddaughter you ugly son of a bitch!" I've never seen her so cold blooded as she angrily spits on the grave dirt covering Harlan.

I hear more footsteps as officer Cruise arrives, gun drawn, to stand next to Julia. Dylan's not far behind him. Hobbling on crutches, he calls my name. It's all too much for me. Feeling my head start to spin, I pass out.

Thank you for reading! 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 156 37
Stacy playfully rolled her eyes and noticed her Gucci flops that she wanted to keep for herself. Faith lifted her leg straight into the air and wigg...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
34.8K 2K 38
๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...
1.2K 672 30
#1 spiritual powers 30/08/22 "......your soul? It's beautiful, unlike the ones I have seen here, it's quite unique" "But surrounded by dark mists, y...