From nerd to badass.

Oleh Moluccan_girl

[BOOK TWO OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] Angelina De Luca has been bullied her entire life. But she still doesn't kno... Lebih Banyak

Where it began.
Mornings. Ughh
Shopping.
Sunday.
Monday.
Work.
Really Ashton?!
I'm here.
Arthur, Adrian, Alec.
He's back.
Ailani?
Pizza.
Ball preparations.
Fall Ball.
Movie night.
Relaxing day.
Mall.
Ailani's birthday.
Mom.
Tears.
Back in the game.
Restaurant.
Sneaking out gone wrong.
Andrew.
Grocery store.
Decorating
Christmas morning.
"He loves you."
Ice skating.
New year.
A-Class.
Back to school.
Epilouge.
A/N
Sequel??
Bonus Chapter.
The New Girl.
His Precious Mate.
The Badboy's Neigbor.
Alpha Rivera

Bonus Chapter: Blaze.

11.5K 323 59
Oleh Moluccan_girl

I know that it's not super good and probably not what you expected at all but I wanted to give you guys something for 200K.

THANKS Y'ALL😫❤️❤️❤️

POV Blaze.
I groaned as Brittany, Brooke and I walked into school. We were just starting our freshman year at high school.

We went to our homeroom and took a seat in the back. I watched Brooke as her eyes focused on her phone. Her skin was slightly tanner than mine because of aunt Addelyn's skin tone.

Brittany on the other hand, was really fair. Dark blonde locks framed her face as her blue eyes scanned the room. Probably looking for cute guys.

Luckily, we weren't in the same class as Blake and Bradley. Those two could be real pains in the ass.

I frowned as three guys approached us. One blonde and tan, one with grey eyes and one brunette.

The one with grey eyes sat next to me while the others sat infront of us. He turned to me and I raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" I asked, Brooke and Brittany looked towards us.

"I'm Beckett, nice to meet you." He said a little hesitant while offering me a hand.

"Blaze." I shook his hand.

"Aren't you too old to be a freshman?" The blonde one asked.

"I'm only fourteen." I said confused.

"Oh, I though you were sixteen or something." He chuckled. "I'm Drew by the way."

"Me llamo Cortez." He winked at me.

"Mhm, Cortez. ¿Qué tal?" I asked.

"Muy bien. ¿Y tú?" He replied impressed.

"Eh, regular." I shrugged.

"Hello, I'm Brittany." She said while sitting down on my table.

"Brooke." Brooke gave a short wave and then gave me a here-we-go-again look. I rolled my eyes heavenwards because I knew what she meant.

"It's not like I can do anything about it." I whispered when Brittany started up a conversation.

"Do something about what?" Beckett asked, leaning closer.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

"I swear it is so much fun! You should really try it!" I said excited. Beck just watched me rant on and on as a small smile crept onto his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked, giving him a questioning look.

"Nothing." He said, smiling even wider. "I just enjoy seeing you excited like this."

"Okay." I chuckled. "But you should really try ice skating some time."

"I will. Only because you get so excited about it." He gave me a boyish smile.

"I'm so hungry!" Cortez exclaimed while turning around. He leaned his elbow on my table and put his head on his fist.

"Just five more minutes." I patted his cheek.

"I never thought one of The Three would pat my face." He said thoughtfully.

"The three?" Brooke asked.

"That's what everyone called you guys in middle school." Drew informed.

"Because you're always together and no offense but when you guys walk you look like mean girls." Cortez added.

"Many girls were afraid and thought you guys were bitches." Drew shrugged.

"But you girls are just dorky cuties that are really awkward." Beckett chuckled.

"I'm not cute." I squinted my eyes at him. "But I do admit that I am awkward."

"You're not very social either." Drew commented.

"If we hadn't approached you, we wouldn't be friends." Cortez said.

"And you took a few days to warm up to us and actually have a decent conversation." Beck raised an eyebrow at me.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said.

"See, not even five minutes." Brooke said to Cortez. He let out a victory cry before darting out the door, probably towards the cafeteria.

"We should go check on him." Drew said.

"Yeah, don't want him to push over any seniors or something." Beckett rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Bye!" Brittany waved at them while smiling brightly. They just awkwardly smiled back.

"What's up with you?" I asked as we stood in the bathroom.

"So, Beck and I have been texting a lot. And yesterday we were talking about his soccer match and that I wanted to watch." She started.

"You don't know anything about soccer." I interrupted.

"I know, so we agreed to go on a date another time." She squealed.

"Say what?!" Brooke said as she came out of the stall.

"Are you sure it's a date?" I asked.

"Well yeah. He said that we could hang out another time." Brittany grinned.

"Do you have a crush on him?" Brooke asked.

"Maybe." She replied. "But we should go outside."

"Why? You never eat lunch anyway." I commented as I frowned.

"Still, let's go." She chirped.

"She wants to stare at Beckett from a distance." Brooke whispered as we walked behind her.

"Should we tell her that hanging out isn't the same as a date?" I asked.

"No, we probably shouldn't." Brooke shook her head.

**

After I came home from school, I laid in bed. Ready for my afternoon nap. I groaned because sleep didn't consume me immediately like it usually does. All kinds of thoughts started invading my mind, becoming too much to handle.

Suddenly a tear dripped from my eye, leaving me confused why I was crying. Tears kept coming as my breathing became rapid and I panicked more as I sat up.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Calm down!" She took me in her arms and craddled me. "Try to breathe with me."

"What happened?" Mom asked after I calmed down.

"I'm scared mom. I thought it was over." I cried. "It feels like I'm falling back into that bottomless pit."

"It's okay, baby." She stroked my head. "I thought everything was fine."

"I thought so too. I've been happy and hyper this week." I sighed.

"Try to get some sleep." She said and I closed my eyes.

**

I woke up the next morning because of my alarm. I also found out that mom stayed with me the entire night.

"Come on. Let's get dressed." She got out of my bed. "Do you want me to tell Blake?"

"No, I think I'll be fine." I replied.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell the girls?"

"Definitely not! You know what happened with Breaden." I shook my head.

When I got to school, I kept the hood of my vest over my head. Letting a few curls slip out. I sat in my seat and leaned my head on the table.

"Are you alright?" Beckett asked me. I made a 'mph' sound without looking up.

We sat outside with the guys during lunch. "So, Beckett. How was soccer practice?" Brittany asked.

"Normal, I guess." He shrugged. "How was dance practice?"

"So much fun! We learned a new choreo!" Brittany started rambling.

"Excuse me." I stood up and went back inside.

I got to a quiet place in the back of the hall in the stairwell. I pushed the door open and walked up a few steps and then down again. I repeated it to calm me down a bit because I could feel a panic attack coming. I felt a lump forming in my throat and tears gathered in my eyes. I halted in the middle of the stairs because I knew it wasn't working.

"Blaze?" A voice asked at the bottom of the stairs. I turned around and saw Beckett standing there.

"Please leave." I said as my breathing got ragged.

"No, what's wrong?" He asked while grabbing my hand. "Get down." He pulled me slightly so that we were both on the floor.

"I'm having a panic attack." I whispered.

"Should I get the girls?!" He asked concerned.

"No, don't." I grabbed his sleeve because he was already turned away. "I just need some time to calm down."

"Okay, what can I do to help?" He asked as I clutched his sleeve tightly. "Take deep breaths, try to stop hyperventilating." He instructed when I didn't reply.

"Not working!" I said between breaths.

"Uhm, hold your breath." He said and I obeyed. Only for a few seconds and then I started all over again. "You need to do it longer!"

"I can't!" I shook my head. He placed his hand over my mouth and nose. "Smothering me won't help!" I gasped as I pushed his hand off.

"Well, then here goes nothing." He mumbled before placing his hand on the back of my neck. He put his lips on mine, causing my eyes to widen. I went to pull away but his hand held me in place. I closed my eyes and put my hand on his shoulder as I started to kiss him back.

Slowly, he pulled away. He leaned his forehead on mine and smiled brightly. "Why did you do that?" I asked while looking up at him.

"I told you to hold your breath." He let go of me. "And I'm also pretty into you."

"I thought you were into Brittany." I said confused while taking a step back. "She told me you suggested a date."

"No, I wanted to hang out. Only because she was kind of insisting because she wanted to." He took a step towards me. "I want to date you." He gazed in my eyes, making me smile.

"I can't. Brittany likes you." I snapped out of it as I shook my head.

"But I like you." Beckett said. "Do you like me too?"

"I do but Brittany said it first. And I don't want to hu-" He silenced me by kissing me again.

"I stopped listening after 'I do'." He said after he pulled back. "Be my girlfriend?"

"What about Brittany?" I asked.

"Forget about her. It's about you now." He took my hand in his. "It's your turn to be selfish for once."

"Okay." I agreed and he grinned widely.

*A WEEK LATER*

"I really enjoyed your game yesterday." Brittany said to Beckett. "The way you scored that free ball."

"That was a penalty." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why did you get a penalty?" She asked confused.

"Don't even try." I shook my head. "She won't get it."

"Will you explain it to me?" She pouted as she leaned her head on Beckett's shoulder.

"I have to use the bathroom." I stood up and walked inside. I went to the stairwell again.

I went up the first few steps and then went down again. And up again, I kept on repeating it.

"Blaze." Beck's voice interrupted my pacing. "What's wrong?"

"My best friend has a crush on my boyfriend." I stood infront of him.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Wha-" I got cut of by his lips on mine.

"I'm all yours." He whispered. A small gasp was heard and I turned to the sound.

Brittany stood there with a shocked look on her face. She shook her head before walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled, going after her. "Let me explain." I grabbed her wrist and turned her back to me.

She slapped me in my face. "You are the biggest, backstabbing bîtch ever." She spat and then walked off.

Tears streamed down my face as I watched her retreating figure. "Are you okay?!" Beckett asked concerned as he examined my cheek.

"I think that we should stop seeing each other." I said as I looked at him.

"You don't mean that." He shook his head.

"Please don't speak to me anymore." I removed his hand from my cheek.

"Blaze please don't do this." He begged, his voice cracking. "I'm in love with you!"

I walked away without turning back. His soft, heartbreaking sobs were heard through the hallways. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom.

When I walked into the classroom, everyone was already there. I walked towards the two jokesters of the class. "William, will you please switch seats with me?" I asked.

"No." He said, refusing to leave his best friend's side.

"Please?" I begged.

"Dude, don't be a dick and switch with the girl." Xavier said. Even though he cusses and jokes a lot. He has great respect for women and is actually really sweet.

"Alright." Will stood up and walked towards my seat.

"Thank you." I sat down.

"Are you alright?" Xavier asked me.

"No." I whispered.

"What happened?" He asked in Spanish so no one would understand.

"I got in a fight with my best friend and broke up with my boyfriend after he told me he is in love with me." I sighed.

"Did you break up because of your best friend?" He asked and I nodded. "It's gonna be okay." He said and pushed my hair out of my face. "Why did you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you break up because of her?" He explained.

"Because I was dating her crush. She told me they had been texting all the time. So I didn't have the guts to tell her that I liked him too." I looked at Xavier.

"But he chose you and she found out." He ended the story himself.

"Pretty much." I nodded.

"You didn't have to break up. Both Beckett and you look like you got your hearts ripped out." He shook his head.

"I didn't tell you it was Beckett." I said confused.

"I know but he has been staring at you since you walked in and his eyes are bloodshot." Xavier shrugged as he looked back. I did too and Beckett was indeed staring at me. I looked in his eyes and they were so sad that my heart broke even more.

**

When I came to school the next day, Brittany kept giving me dirty looks. I sighed and sat down next to Xavier again.

"You look a lot better than yesterday." Xavier commented when I sat down.

"Is that an insult or a compliment?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"A little of both." He chuckled. His eyebrows frowned in confusion at something behind me. I turned around and saw Cortez in the seat next to me.

"Hey Blaze." He smiled.

"That's not your seat." I said.

"It is now." He shrugged. "Anyway, why are you sitting with him and not with us?"

"Because she likes me better." Xavier stuck his tongue out.

"Ignore him." I shook my head. "I know I'm not wanted there."

"Of course you are! Drew, Brooke and I miss you!" He exclaimed.

"That's only three out of five." I replied.

"But Beckett has been really depressed or somthing. And Brittany has been glaring at him all the time." Cortez explained. "Oh and she has been trying to put everyone against you."

"So you know what happened?" I asked.

"Yeah, you stole something from her and it got her upset. When you saw that, you got rid of the thing you stole." He nodded.

"The thing I stole was Beckett." I explained. "I was dating Beck even though I knew she had a crush on him. But he told me he liked me and that I should be selfish."

"That's why he is so grumpy." He said to himself.

"Who wouldn't be grumpy if the person you're in love with leaves you?" Xavier said.

"He is what?!" Cortez his eyes widened.

"He told me he is in love with me. But I walked away." I sighed.

"I don't know who is more stupid, you or him?" Cortez shook his head.

"Both of them are idiots." William said from behind me, giving me a jump scare.

"You've been there the whole time?!" I put a hand over my heart.

"Pretty much, now I understand why you wanted to switch seats." He sat down on my table.

"Incoming." Xavier said as he averted his gaze.

"We need to talk." Brooke's voice said. Before I could reply she grabbed my ear and dragged my with her.

"Ow! Ow!" I whimpered as we entered the bathroom.

"Spill." She ordered. "And don't you dare to lie."

"I was dating Beckett. After a week Brittany found out and she slapped me. I broke up with Beck even though he told me he is in love with me." I said in one breath.

"You moron! Beckett has been blaming himself for all of this." She scolded me. "Why did you even date him!?"

"He told me he liked me. And that I should forget about Britt and be selfish for once." I answered.

"How selfish can you be?! You stole her crush! And then dumped the poor guy after he confessed!" She started yelling at me and my vision started to blur.

"Do you know what Britt has been going through?! Losing a best friend and a crush at once!" She continued as my breathing got heavier. "Are you even listening to me?!" She exclaimed.

"Beckett..." I mumbled, leaning on the sink. I stumbled out of the bathroom and collided with someone. The both of us fell to the floor.

"Blaze?" Cortez asked after helping me off his chest. "Get up." He tried to pull me up. "Woah are you okay?"

"Beck..." I said as I tried to take deep breaths.

"You want me to get Beckett?" He asked and I nodded. "Beckett! Beckett get over here!" He started yelling.

"Cortez! Shut up!" Beckett snapped irritated as he approached us. "Blaze?" He said in confusion as my hand reached out for him. He kneeled beside me.

"Help, Please... Brooke can't know." I hyperventilated.

"It's okay." He stroked my hair. "Breathe in and out calmly, just like we practiced." He started breathing loudly. "Come on, you know what to do." I followed his lead.

"Blaze, it's been five minutes. You have to calm down now." Beck informed. "Or is the rule still on?"

"Dude screw the rule and help her!" Cortez exclaimed.

"Fine!" He growled and forced his lips on mine. He kept my head in place as tears streamed down my face. I closed my eyes, not wanting to give in to his soft lips.

"It's okay, you're okay." Beckett assured after he pulled away. He brushed my hair back and smiled when he noticed my breathing. I gazed in his grey eyes.

"Blaze, what just happened?" Brooke's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I shook my head while getting up from the floor.

"I told you not to lie to me." She warned.

"In the summer, I started having panic attacks. They stopped when we started going to school. But they came back when Britt started crushing on Beck." I started. "I started to like him without even noticing."

"I talked her into dating me after I helped her stop a panic attack. We practiced what she should do if I'm not there but it wasn't working." Beck added.

"When Beckett and I broke up, the panic attacks came more frequent and also a lot worse." I turned my gaze to Beckett. "That's when I realized that I need you."

He went to say something but Brooke beat him to it. "Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I didn't want you to push me away like with Breaden." I said as the bell rung. "We should get to class."

"I just want you to know that you're not like Breaden. There was more with her, we just didn't tell you. You're like my sister, I'd never push you away." She hugged me. "We're good."

"Alright." I smiled at her.

"Blaze, please listen to me." Beck grabbed my hand as Cortez and Brooke walked to the classroom.

"I can't. You deserve much better than me." I smiled sadly at him before walking away. I entered the classroom and sat down between Xavier and Cortez.

"Why don't you understand that I don't want anyone else?!" Beck yelled as he came into the classroom.

"Beck, don't cause a scene please." I said as I stood up again.

"I don't care about a fûcking scene!" He yelled as he stood infront of me. "I just want you to understand that I don't care about all the baggage you have. I just want you." He leaned his forehead on mine as I looked at the ground. "You are the only one I want." He wiped a tear from my cheek. "Isn't that enough?"

"It is." I looked up at him. "It is enough." He smiled brightly as he hugged me.

After we let go, I went to Brittany. "Britt, I'm sorry for 'stealing' your crush but I'm going to be selfish and keep him. Because he is my anchor that keeps me from going insane. So you can accept it or you can let it break us."

"I'll accept it." She stood up. "I really don't want to lose you and I'm sorry about slapping you in the face."

"That's okay, it didn't hurt anyway." I wrapped my arms around her tiny frame.

"I didn't expect it to." She chuckled.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
222K 8.4K 46
DIABOLIC SERIES 2 This story is not so simply about a girl who hides from loneliness in books and a boy who wants to show her there's more to life th...
1.1M 29.3K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...
5.6M 123K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...