BORN KILLER (BTS AMBW)

By His_Girl2000

[Highet ranks= #1 in Taehyung #4 in bts ] "So you want me to go to Korea and... More

CHAPTER 1: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
CHAPTER 2: KILLER THRILLER
CHAPTER 3:BLESSED EYES
CHAPTER 4:BAD TEACHER
CHAPTER 5: SUSPECTING
CHAPTER 6: FAN SIGNING
CHAPTER 7: HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 8: SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY
CHAPTER 9: EXPOSED
CHAPTER 10: EXPLAIN
CHAPTER 11: SCARS
CHAPTER 12: TATTOO
CHAPTER 13: BOSS
CHAPTER 14: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE PREP
CHAPTER 15: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE
CHAPTER 16: PICK A SIDE
CHAPTER 17: OLD DAYS
CHAPTER 18: OLD KADEE
CHAPTER 19: LOST MEMORIES
CHAPTER 20: SOMETHING MISSING
CHAPTER 21: HOMETOWN
CHAPTER 22: GRANTED
CHAPTER 23: IN BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH
LETTER 1
LETTER 2
LETTER 3
LETTER 4
FINAL LETTER
CHAPTER 24: NAKED
CHAPTER 25: APPROVAL
CHAPTER 26: CAN'T BE BOTH
CHAPTER 27: COMPROMISE
CHAPTER 28: BUSTED
CHAPTER 29: PARANOID
CHAPTER 31: A DAY YOU'LL NEVER FORGOT
CHAPTER 32: RESCUE MISSION
CHAPTER 33: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

CHAPTER 30: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

2.3K 110 69
By His_Girl2000

Kadee POV: 

I knew I wasn't being crazy, I can always sense when something is out of place but I feel bad for strangling Yoongi like that. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was scared for a second but I never want him to be scared of me. However, I'm quite proud of myself for not doing too much harm to him which means that I'm getting better but I feel like I only get better when I'm around Yoongi therefore I'll need him with me whilst I figure out what the fuck is happening. 

"So what are you going to do?" He asks me as he gets up from the bed and changes into a black hoodie. He throws me one of his hoodie's making me smile at him, he hates it when I wear his clothes so why all of a sudden he sharing? 

"You mean what are we going to do" I correct him making him look at me confused but then after a while he realises what I mean and begins to violently shake his head making me laugh. "Babe we are getting married so we needa do everything together" I laugh. 

"No, I'm not doing shit, we are GETTING married we are not actually married" he says emphasizing on the 'getting' making me laugh even more. I know he is lazy but I cannot be the only active person in this relationship, it doesn't work like that. 

"Come on Yoongi! There is someone watching us you should be scared and worried" I respond but he doesn't look at me but just sits on the bed with a frown on his face. 

"Do I have to?" He pouts then falls back onto the bed making me roll my eyes at him. "Why can't Jin help you? He is your side bitch-" 

"Oh hell nah I'm nobody's side bitch" Jin barges into our bedroom with his arms crossed looking at me and Yoongi. I look over at Yoongi confused and he looks at me the same way. What the fuck is going on? 

"Er Jin, how long have you been listening to us?" I ask him whilst scratching the back of my neck.  

"Long enough for me to know that I need my pink gun to kill a kigga" he responds making me slap my forehead. How on mother earth did I not suspect that someone was listening to us yet I managed to find a tiny bug on Yoongi's shirt? The logic is nonexistent. 

"See! Do it with Jin" Yoongi speaks up making me dart my eyes at him with a frown on my face. 

"But I want to do it with you" I whine whilst stomping my feet like a little child. "Come on don't you want to know what type of profession your wife does?" I ask him whilst pouting making him roll his eyes at me. 

"Number 1 you guys make me sick, number 2 I'm offended that you don't want me but I understand because you find me intimidating and number 3 do you think I should dye my hair black for the mission?" Jin says with his arms still crossed looking down at me. This cannot be happening, I cannot do a mission with Jin he'll fuck everything up and end up shooting babies instead of people. 

"Listen babe, I understand that you want me to help but I'm tired" Yoongi pulls me into him and makes me sit on his lap making Jin begin to make vomiting sounds. 

"Liar" Jin coughs and me and Yoongi dart our eyes to him. 

"What?" Yoongi ask. 

"I said you're a liar" 

"Dude why I haven't lied about shit" 

"Do you want me to expose you?" Jin asks Yoongi with his eyes wide open looking down at him. "I will expose you" 

"Don't be a bitch" Yoongi looks up at him with pleading eyes. Should I be concerned? 

"Well you called me a bitch so imma expose you" Jin says then tongue pops catching me off guard because I'm still struggling to tongue pop but he does it so naturally. "Anyways Yoongi isn't tired" 

"I kinda guessed" I shrug my shoulders. 

"He is just scared that he'll put your life in danger like he did last time" Jin explains looking down at Yoongi who is completely avoiding his gaze. I look down at him and give him a kiss on his head before hopping off his lap and walking towards Jin. 

"If you die its not my fault" I say to him making him roll his eyes at me. I grab my black hat and an extra one for Jin then I place it on his head before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of our room. 

"Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asks whilst reading his newspaper. 

"Going to kill a bitch" Me and Jin say in unison as we put on our shoes. 

"Forget I even asked" he responds then goes back to read his newspaper. I grab the car keys then we leave the house and head towards the car. I'm upset that I don't have Yoongi to help me but I understand where he is coming from and I don't want to stress him out. 

"So do we even have a plan? Are you gonna call your agency? Do you know who is watching you? And do I have to wear this hat it makes my face look naked?" He bombards me with questions making me regret inviting him. Why did I even allow him to tag along? 

"No, no, yes and yes" I answer all of his questions then start the car. I already know who is behind this so I don't think there is a need for me to harass the agency over a small matter plus I don't wanna see Bobby again after what happened last time, it'll just be awkward. 

"Who is it?" He asks me but I just keep quiet and continue to drive. "Actually where the fuck are we going?" 

"Jin just shut the fuck up please!" 

"Someone is on their period" he murmurs making me roll my eyes at him. 

Pledis headquarters: 

"So are we just gonna walk in as if they don't have security?" Jin whispers as we stand outside Pledis and hide behind a strangers car. I didn't really plan this out properly, we can't walk in because we need ID and I need to remain unseen because me and Yoongi about to tie the knot and the fans don't know yet but when they do find out they gonna try and pin some shit on me to make me look bad. 

"Do you see that window?" I ask him pointing up. 

"Bitch there are windows everywhere" 

"Just follow me" I sulk as I quickly begin to creep towards the window around the back with Jin trailing behind me. "Give me a lift" I tap Jin's shoulder making him look at me confused. 

"Bitch your fat ass would crush me, I don't know how you and Yoongi would get it on-" 

"Shut up and give me a damn lift" I cut him off. He gets on his knees and I jump onto his back before putting one of my legs through the window then my top half then my last leg. I lose my balance and fall to the floor with a thump. "Fucking hell that shit hurts" I say to myself as I lift myself off the ground but only for me to make eye contact with two clueless looking boys. "Hi" I wave. 

"I'm coming in!" I hear Jin shout before seeing him on the floor after he jumped in. I kick him on the side trying to tell him we have guests but he doesn't notice. "So who we gonna kill in pledis?" He asks me making me slap my forehead. 

"We should call security" one of the boys says making Jin finally look up and notice that we have guests. 

"Oh Vernon hey dude how are you doing its me Jin" he beams making me slap my forehead again. 

"You can't tell him who you are"  

"Oh shit. Pretend I didn't say nothing" he says to the blonde-haired boy who just stares at us in shock. 

"Erm I'm going to call security" the small boy says as he turns around and begins to walk away from us but I grab him by his shoulder and pull him back catching him off guard. 

"Woozi if I were you I would sit down" Jin whispers to him making him sit on the floor. I look at the cute little boy who is probably older than me and just think about Yoongi, he really looks like a smaller version of my man. "So are we killing Vernon or Woozi?" Jin asks. 

"What no! None of them we aint killing nobody-" 

"Then why the fuck am I here?" 

"I don't fucking know, you can leave if you want" 

"I don't wanna miss anything though" 

"Don't worry not much is gonna happen" 

"Don't worry imma make shit happen" 

"You two chat way too much" someone says forcing me to look up but only for me to see that boy Minghao with a smirk on his face. "Follow me beautiful" he winks at me making me scoff at him, I begin to walk towards him but Jin stops me and steps in front of me. 

"What the fuck dude?" 

"I know for a fact he wasn't calling you" he says to me then begins to follow Minghao. I wave goodbye at the two clueless boys and trail behind Jin, he leads us into a dark room then he claps his hands and the lights go on. To my surprise the room is filled with computers and CCTV cameras. 

"I believe you have something that belongs to me" Minghao says looking down at me with a half smirk painted on his face. I take out the bug from my pocket and pass it to him but he just drops it on the floor. "Babe not that" 

"What then?" 

"My heart, you took it earlier and I want it back" he licks his lips making me kiss my teeth at him. 

"The bitch is taken for fucks sake" Jin rolls his eyes at him. 

"Why are you watching me and my fiancé?" I ask him with my arms crossed. He looks at the ground then back up at me and rubs his forehead. 

"I was only watching you" he smiles. 

"Which agency do you work for?" I ask him as I begin to walk around and look at all of his gadgets and computers, there is no way that all these are just for him to make music. I'm 100% sure that he works for somebody. 

"The one that wants you dead" he says with an evil smirk on his face. He presses a button and the ground below me begins to open up, I quickly jump and hold onto the rail on the ceiling. 

"Oh shit just got real!" Jin shouts as he jumps onto a chair nearby him and stares at the open ground. 

"Please be more specific many agencies want me dead" I say to him making him laugh at me. My arms are strong but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep dangling up here like this, I should have just jumped on a chair but then Jin would be dead. 

"I knew that you would find the bug that way you'd come after me but I was hoping you'd bring Yoongi with you since he is the main target your just an innocent bystander who got in the way" Minghao speaks up whilst walking around the big hole in the ground just to be closer to me. 

"Hello! I'm here too, what the fuck, am I?" Jin waves his hands then quickly places them back on the chair. 

"I honestly don't know why you're here" Minghao laughs whilst clapping his hands. He presses a button that causes a bridge to appear allowing him to walk on it and come closer to me. 

"Why do you want Yoongi dead? Are you working for his dad?" I ask him as he looks up at me struggling to keep myself up. 

"Oh no honey, Yoongi's dad was just a distraction that was nothing but what is about to come is something big. Too bad you won't be able to witness it" he winks at me then walks closer towards me to the point where I can feel his breath on my face. 

"Fuck off-" 

He crushes his lips onto mine forcefully, I try my best to wiggle myself out of the kiss but he places his hands firmly on my face. I swing my leg and kick him causing him to stumble backwards. 

"I'm sorry Minghao but that was pathetic, do you feel better now after raping her lips?" Jin asks him but he just ignores Jin and walks away from me. His phone begins to ring and he takes it out of his pocket and answers it. 

"Hello Big boss" 

"Do you have her?" 

"Yes but she didn't bring Yoongi" 

"Leave the room" 

"What? But boss I want to see her die-" 

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE!" 

He hangs up the phone and looks at me and Jin before beginning to walk out of the room. 

"You have 5 minutes before that rail breaks honey. It was nice knowing you" he waves at me with a smirk on his face before leaving the room and slamming the door making the rail shake a bit more. 

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" I sigh as I look over at Jin. 

"You're such a shitty spy, I actually fucked up by listening to you" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
207 51 10
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺." Star is the daughter o...
176K 5.8K 24
Y/n L/n loves her job. Well, kinda. When Y/n is assigned to watch over the biggest criminal in Korea, her life turns upside down in more ways than on...