When the ice melts (girlxgirl...

By caradele1

Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the... More

Hi, weirdos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Who plays who!
Cast and Author
Q&A

Chapter 30

99.1K 2.3K 968
By caradele1

Mia's P.O.V.
(after talk with Sam and Dušica)

It was already 8pm and I still didn't dare to call Elena. Sam said I should talk to her. So I should talk to her, right? Right! I need to speak to Elena and tell her everything. That's exactly what I am going to do.

I took my phone from bed and nervously played with it until it fell down from my sweaty hands. Eww!

"Come on Mia, you can do this" I said and rolled my eyes at myself.

Damn! I'm going crazy, I even started talking to myself...

I took deep breath and dialed her number. It rung once and then twice and then..

"Hey Mia" her sweet voice was heard and my phone almost fall again.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath but looks like she heard it.

"Sorry, what?" she asked and I face palmed myself.

"Nothing. I just um- can we talk?" I asked nervously.

"We are talking" she said and giggled which made me smile.

"Yeah. But can we, I don't know, like meet?" I asked and nervously scratched back of my neck.

"Are you okay? You sound nervous"

"I-I'm fine"

"You are such a bad liar. Tell me, what's wrong?" she said sternly.

"Nothing"

"Oh god, is this about Tom!? What an ass! I swear I'll-"

"El, can we just meet and talk?" I asked and there was silence. "You know I can't see you nodding right?" I added with giggles.

"Oh right! Yes, meet me in our park in twenty, okay?" she asked and I nodded.

Like she could see you idiot!

"Okay, see you" I said and immediately hung up, before she could even say anything.

"Come on Mia, get you shit together" I said to myself and clapped my hands.

Quickly, I got up and walked towards my closet. What should I wear!? For god's sake, I have only 10 minutes to get ready and then I need to get going. I took simply jeans and some shirt and headed downstairs.

"I'm going out!" I yelled so my parents would hear me.

"Don't stay too late" I heard mom saying before I closed front door.

I climbed in my car and stared at steering wheel.

"I can do this" I whispered and turned the engine on.

While I was driving I begone sweating and shaking like crazy. Very soon, I come to stop and walked outside. I was five minutes early so I just sat down on bench and looked up at sky. I started jigging with my legs nervously.

I felt pair of soft hands covering my eyes and immediately smile appeared on my lips. Her lips were pressed against my cheek and she sat down next to me.

"Hey" I said and smiled sheepishly.

"Hi" she greeted back and looked at me with concern. "How are you?"

"Uh, I don't really know" I answered truthfully and sighed.

"Look, Mia, I know I wasn't really there for you after all that have happened with Tom." she started and sighed "I don't know what to say beside that he turned out to be an asshole! I mean, how could he do something like that to you!?"

I couldn't hide my smile anymore. I love how protective she sounds.

"El, it's fine. It did hurt to see him like that but I was planning to break up with him even before, I just didn't know how to do that" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You are kidding me, right?"

"Nope" i said and shook my head.

"Why did you want to break up with him?" she asked and I immediately looked at other side.

"Because I liked someone else some time from now" I whispered but I was sure she heard what I said.

"Who? And why didn't you tell anyone?" she asked and I looked back at her.

Her beautiful green eyes were shining on moonlight and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Mia?" she called for me and I shook my head to break trans I was in right now.

"The thing is" I started and got up from bench. "This person is my good friend and I don't want things between us to go weird or to lose this person as friend. That's one of reasons I didn't tell anyone else as well. Look, I like this person a lot and I don't know how to tell it-"

"Just calm down and tell me who is it already" she cut me off and I looked directly at her eyes.

She didn't seem really happy with this and I didn't know why is that.

"You" I said and she gave me that puzzled expression. "You are the person I like" I added almost in whisper and her eyes went wide.

I immediately looked down at my feet ashamed of myself.

"I get it if you don't feel the same way. I mean, of course you don't, but I wante-" before I could finished my sentence her soft hands were cupping my cheeks and gently forced me to look at her.

She had the biggest smile I have ever seen placed on her lips and her eyes were shining with a lot of mixed emotions.

Our gazes met and I watched how her eyes slowly flickered from my eyes down to my lips. She slowly bit her lips and I could literally faint at that moment.

As she was leaning closer I tried to calm my heart racing but it was pointless. I leaned as close until our noses were touching. I titled my head aside and finally our lips brushed against each other. Her lips were so soft while we were kissing passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She run her thumb down my cheek affectionately.

So many thoughts were running through my mind at this moment. I couldn't believe we were doing this! She was fucking kissing me!? And I kissed her back obviously!

We both pulled away painting for air. She leaned her forehead on mine and I couldn't help but smile.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this" she whispered against my lips and I immediately shivered.

"S-Seriously?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I got this strange feelings for you before summer holiday but you was with Tom and you was happy after all. And that's all that matter for me." she said and I was so happy to hear this talking like this but sad at same time because she had to watch me with Tom.

"I'm sorry" I said and hugged her which made her giggle.

"For what?"

"For causing you pain." I said with pout and she kissed my nose.

"It was worth it" she said simply with shrug. "Anyway, let's go for a walk" she added and took my hand.

I intertwined our fingers and smiled sheepishly. The warmth of her hand was everything I needed right now.

"I'll have to thanks Sam later" I said and she looked at me weirdly.

"Why?"

"Well, when I told her how I feel about you she said I should just talk to you" I said and she stopped dead at her track.

"You talked with Sam about this!?" she asked with raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it was this morning" i said and she still was looking at me weirdly.

"But, she is in Paris." she pointed out obvious.

"Yeah, I called Dušica and when I mentioned this Sam said I have to talk with you" I said with shrug.

"Stop right there! Sam and Dušica are together in Paris!?"

"Oh my god, you actually don't know!?" I said and burst out laughing.

"Know what?" she asked and furrowed her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Babe, they are together"

"What did you said?" she asked with small smile.

"That they are together" I said and shrugged.

"I know that." she said and took step closer to me "but how did you call me once again?"

"Babe?" I asked and she nodded pulling me closer.

"Mhm" she said and bushed our lips together. "I love how that sounds coming from you" she said when we pulled away.

"But wait. You said you knew they are together"

"Well, I know because you just said it few minutes ago" she said in that matters of fact voice and I burst out laughing once again.

"So, you actually don't know" I asked one i finally calmed down.

"What should I know?"

"That they are no only together in Paris. They are really together like together."

"I have no idea what are you talking about. You are confusing me!"

"They are like couple. They are in love"

"What!?" she practically yelled and I laughed at her shocked expression.. "You have to be kidding me right?"

"Nope, I am not. They have been in love with each other for awhile now and they finally decide to confess it. This morning when I called they were together in bed cuddling all the time. You should have seen how happy and cute they looked."

"We are talking about Sam Mett and Dušica Nikolić, right? Just making sure because this is kinda impossible for me to even imagine." she said and I nodded.

"Yeah, that two young ladies"

"I can't believe it!" she said and shook her head.

"You better start doing so, because it's true. We are going to call them tomorrow. " I said and put one arm around her.

"Wow. Let's go at my place and watch some movie. I wanna cuddle now. This is just too much to handle" she said and I Nodded while smiling.

Dušica's P.O.V.

When I woke up I found myself all alone in my bed back at home. What the hell am I doing here!? And more important where is Sam!?

"Sam?" I called for her but I get no response at all.

I immediately got up from bed and run towards bathroom to check if she is there. I opened door and, unfortunately, it was empty.

"Sam!?" I called once again when I exited from bathroom but still nothing.

I noticed my phone at bedside table and I took it. When I unlocked it my heart screamed in pain. I was sure it's going to explode when I saw date on it.

September 30.2017. Date when I and Sam left for Paris. What the hell is going on here!? I started sweating like crazy, and tears were streaming down my face.

I walked outside of room and run downstairs almost bumping at Natasha.

"Miss Nikolić, what's wrong!?" she asked when she saw my messy self.

"Wha-What happened!?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

"What do you mean?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sam" I simply said and she just shrugged and shook her head.

"Oh my god" I whinnied and slid down the wall with my back facing it.

"Are you okay!?" Natasha asked and I shook my head. "I'm going to call help" she added and run away.

I buried my head in my hands and tears were running on their own. Is it real all what happened was just a dream!?

A/N Well, well well... I am sorry for making this chapter so short but I wanted to put some Melena in this one.  I hope you liked it but I know you didn't. Don't hate me lmao, I still love you all. Do you think all time in Paris with Sam was only Dušica's dream or???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 30.5K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
4.4K 75 9
¡READ DEAR MRS ROSE BEFORE THIS! This is just the alternative ending to this story and doesn't contain the beginning portion of the story. What happ...
105K 2K 28
Bulma loves Goku. Goku loves Bulma...but Bulma is pregnant with Vegeta's child and Goku is married to Chichi. Is it too late for these two best frien...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...