I Think I Love You (Lashton F...

Av sobbingbcphan

Luke Hemmings: Sweet, Caring, Outgoing, Hyper and so much more. He's the perfect boy to bring home to your pa... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 ~ Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

805 30 11
Av sobbingbcphan

*i dont want to be alone,

i dont want to die alone,

i could fall apart here and now.

i dont want to die alone*

{Alone - Sleeping With Sirens}

~Ashton's POV~

I knew it. I fucking knew it.

'Didn't I tell you Ashton?'

Yeah I know you did. Now shut the fuck up brain, I don't need you right now.

'You do realize without me, you'd be nowhere?'

Ugh, I know that! Shut up.

'Well tbh here, I can't shut up. That's your job...'

You did not just say "tbh" oh my gosh I'm so done with you.

...I have got to stop having conversations with myself...

You all think I'm probably crazy right now but I can assure you I'm not. Well kinda. But anyways, talk about getting your whole world crashed on in literally less than 5 minutes.

I sit outside on the little bench by the garden at our school. I'm there actually enjoying myself for once which is very rare, may I add. I pick the petals off the flower that I yanked off one by one.

Poor flower, I thought. It did nothing wrong. Yet still, I'm picking off its petals. I sigh shaking my head until I get a text.

"Frick. Frick, frick, frickity, frickin, frick balls." I mumbled to myself. I can't do this right now. I get up and storm off to advisory ignoring everyone in my way. I hate my life. And I'm not just joking around. I honestly hate my life.

I walk into the classroom seeing Michael and Calum doing a bro shake. People actually do that..? I mentally slapped myself, of course they do idiot they're teenage boys, as I sat down in my seat.

"You guys, he's not my boyfriend." Luke laughed.

What.

"Yet." He smirked getting an 'ooooh' from the two boys.

He turns around facing me and I totally forget that I was listening in on their conversation. I quickly turn around hiding the faint blush on my cheeks and start playing with my thumbs. Damn, I have got to stop being so girly, ew. Well at least I know he's gay... Or bi but still. IVE GOT A CHANCE. ASDJKFHGL.

And here I am now in 2nd period biology... And he's in my class.

Great. {note the sarcasm}

I turn over in my seat to see Calum and Luke giggling like girls about something. Ugh, I don't think I like Calum, already. I try to make it look like I'm actually paying attention but I couldn't help but see out of the corner of my eye Calum tapping Luke's nose. No, he can't touch him like that what the heck. Oh look at me already being protective. I keep watching until Mr. Dexter called on me to answer the question.

"Ah, umm. Eukaryotes?" I asked nervously, my voice very quiet.

"Oh well, good job Mr. Irwin." He congratulated me on my good work and went ahead writing on the board. The bell rings and I quickly walk to my next class. I hate interacting with people. Scratch that, I hate people in general.

A/N: *famous quote from the one and only me* ...kay back to the story.

I quickly run to my locker get my Spanish book and try to dodge the people walking up and down the halls ways.

3rd, 4th, and 5th period has passed and now I'm at lunch. As always I sit alone. Nothing new if you ask me.

The bell rings earlier than expected and I make my way over to 6th period, Spanish.

"Hey you. Ashin." I hear a voice behind me.

"It's Ashton." I spit. Pronouncing my name very specifically so whoever that is will know. I slowly turn around seeing 2 tallish guys. One with dark hair and a blonde streak and one with dirty blonde hair, behind me.

"Oh sorry... Ash. Ton." The darker haired boy rolled his eyes, strolling over to me.

"Well excuse me I have class." I tried getting past him but the blonde just stepped in front of me. His arms staying crossed.

"Ahem, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik and this is Niall."

"Yeah, um, h-hi. I'm Niall Horan." He gave a little wave and stepped back a bit. It doesn't seem like he wants to do this.

"Okayy... Hi. Uh, the bell rang like five minutes ago. So Imma go get to class... Bye!" I darted past them only to be slammed against the locker doors.

"Ooooh... Lovely." I groaned in pain, while he grabs my wrist but I quickly pull away.

"Don't touch me." I grit between my teeth cradling my arm carefully. Fuck, of all places he decides to grab.

"Whatever, fag. I'll definitely be seeing you around sometime soon. You dare tell anyone and I'll kill you. Got it?" Zayn spat letting go of my shirt, punching me twice, in the stomach and in the nose, then casually walked off leading Niall with him. Niall looked back at me and mouth an "I'm so sorry." I forgive him though it didn't seem like he could do anything about it anyways.

"Help." I could barely speak but tried to get someone to hear me. I mean this is a pretty big school there has to be a teacher or a student roaming the halls somewh- MICHAEL THANK THE LAWD.

"Mike...all." I whispered in short breaths until he finally noticed me.

"Shit, Ashton. Are you okay?! Oh my god you're bleeding. Do you want or need me to call anyone. We got to get you to the nurses office. You need ice, pronto. Who the fuck did this?! Does your head-"

"Michael!"

"Yes?"

"Just help me up please I don't think my arm is supposed to be bending this way."

"Oh yeah, right. I'm sorry." He mumbled grabbing my arm and lifting me up. "Well I know we haven't officially met but uh... I'm Michael, Michael Clifford." He gave me a small smile leading me to a nearby bench, handing me a tissue from his backpack.

"I hate for us to officially meet like this but it's nice to meet you Michael. I'm Ashton, Ashton Irwin."

"You seem a lot more confident than you do inside class?"

"Oh well um, I'm usually shy and don't trust many people but I don't know. You seem nice." I try to dust off my shirt while trying to stand up.

"Awh, thanks Ash. Can I call you that? Ash. I like that. Not that Ashton is bad but you know what I mean right?" He chuckled nervously.

"Yeah it's totally fine, bro." I laughed along with him a bit.

"So you sure you're okay? The bleeding stopped but how are you feeling?" He asked worryingly. Wow, he cares about me already. We like just met?

"I'm better now thank you, Mike. I can call you Mike right?" We chuckled.

"Sure, Calum and... Luke do too." He smiled and emphasized on 'Luke'. Okay...

"Who did this to you?" He asked quietly with his head down.

"Um... I forgot his name." I lied.

"Okay but if anything else ever happens you've got me okay?" He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Thank you." I gave him a genuine smile.

"What's your next class again?" He asked.

"Speech and debate, you?"

"Same, I had to go to my locker to get my book anyways so you want to walk with me?" He insisted.

"Sure okay." I smiled back at him walking to class.

"Irwin, Clifford. Why are you so late?" Ms. Katie asked.

"Oh I um, slipped and hurt myself and Michael helped me when he was on his way to get his book." I said shyly.

"Okay sit down, Ashton. As for you Mr. Clifford, where is your book? Mhmm?"

"Oh, uh sorry I forgot it. Ummm... I'll be right back oneeee second!" He chuckled nervously backing out of he room making the class laugh.

I shook my head, smiling to myself while sitting down. Maybe Michael is really my friend. I opened my book but kept thinking about everything until I got hit in the head with a piece of paper.

'Meet me in the back after school. Got it, fag? x'

I sighed stuffing the note in my backpack and ran a hand through my hair. I got to admit though that little 'x' at the end was kinda creepy.

'No shit it's "kinda creepy" he's a random douche bag that beat you up.'

Not now brain.

~~~~~

Well there you go! Finally a sorta kinda longish shortishy chapter? Yeah idek. But I hope you enjoyed, it's 12am now so I think I'm gonna go to sleep but you know TGIF :D so ummm... Good morning? Wherever you are(:

Who do you think sent Ashton the note? And most importantly, what do they want?

Vote, Comment, you know what to do.

Love youuu bbys

~S x

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

97.6K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
219K 10.1K 74
Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin were two completely different boys. Not only social wise but in many other ways. Let's start. Let's start with Luke. L...
41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...